It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox 360 to Premiere on MTV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
xbox.ign.com...

article:

April 11, 2005 - Microsoft will give the world its first real taste of the next-generation Xbox system on MTV next month, as both companies today announced a marketing alliance and celebrity-studded television special in support of the console.

On Thursday, May 12, MTV will air "MTV Presents: The Next Generation Xbox Revealed," hosted by Lord of the Rings star and confessed gaming fanatic Elijah Wood. Microsoft promises to reveal not only details on the next Xbox's connectivity, personalization, and high-definition output, but actual footage from next-generation games.

Las Vegas band The Killers will also play. Uh, did we mention game footage?

The MTV premiere is exciting in itself, but it also supports the notion that the next Xbox will be a big part of Microsoft's E3 showing this year. We expect to see plenty related to the new console at next month's expo, and of course, we'll be passing the good stuff on to you as quickly as possible.

Look for the MTV special to air May 12 at 9:30 PM Eastern, and on May 13 elsewhere in the world. Stay tuned for even more on Microsoft's hot new hardware as news comes in.

kool news huh???

i bet you guys and gals cannot wait...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm sure the people over at Sony are boiling!

Sony tried to one-up Microsoft by planning to expose their PS3 before the XBOX 360 at the upcoming E3, but it looks like they just got spit on

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, Sony been busy selling millions of PSP so sure they not worried.

Anyways, go Xbox, go PS1&2&3, death to Nintendo. What I want to see is Sony and Microsoft get together and make the PSX, with the symbol on the game be a small P, Huge X, then a small S. That way they don't compete against each other, and they can finally get rid of those damn paperweights, aka Nintendo GC.

join