It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course THEY Conspire...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I sort of wonder why we have a Topic about Political Conspiracies...After all, they've always lied to the masses & conspired against us. Not just the politicians, either; The major Religions & the Corporations have always sought to keep the truth away from us & always engineer ignorance upon us. It's been this way throughout history. Ever since the first signs of social development began in human history, those who seek power over their fellow human beings have always controlled the dissemination of truth & information; Without that control, they lose their power to to command us. They don't want us to have enough knowledge to make our own decisions.

...That's right...All throughout the known history of human social development.
I've already gone to some pains to describe a brief overview of what I've learned about history, in another thread a long time ago. This is history that THEY won't teach in school; After all, they first teach that Colombus discovered America, but then you learn later that the Vikings were here long before that...And the original American Indians were here even longer before that.

No, I've had to take what they teach & expand from there...And you can learn the very same things I've learned. All it takes is the will to Deny Ignorance (Okay, I admit this is a shameless plug... :@@

An overview of what I've learned, over more than two decades after graduating high school & uncounted hours of personal study, can be found here

It's a bit long, so if you can't spare the time to read it online, merely copy/paste it into a word processor (Wordpad, if you use Windows for example) & then read it later.

The time we have left to learn is swftly slipping away form us...How much longer do you think this poor beknighted planet can put up with the abuses that our "leaders" have instigated upon her? After all, enough abuse on the environment will cause a mass-extinction...History has repeated itself numerous times already. Soon, our world (our one & only HOME) will just kick the human race out of the evolutionary pool.

In the end, I think I've already provided my own answer to the first statememnt in this thread...This Topic exists because it's meant to pin down the details of what THEY do. Without seeing what steps they take now, we can't even hope to stop the steps they plan to take in the future.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It was a great read! Very interesting.

Its just a shame that more people dont read it.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
am I correct to assume that when you post THEY you mean, "those who seek power over their fellow human beings "

you've obviously done lots of thought on the matter, and my apologies if you spelled this out already, I post at work, and can't read all of your future shock info !

I'm sincerly curious, do you think this urge, instinct, need, to seek power is a leftover from our primative past, misplaced tribal control so to speak, or the work of demons and satan ?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Termite197

Did you notice the post-date on that sucker? That's why it's not closer to the top.

Want some more? Try this, that & the other thing.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'm sincerly curious, do you think this urge, instinct, need, to seek power is a leftover from our primative past, misplaced tribal control so to speak, or the work of demons and satan ?

Who knows how it all started? After all, I ain't that old!

Seriously though, the only thing I've really learned is that the only thing that's changed throughout the millenia is the scope of the manipulation involved...The number of fellow humans standing around like cattle to give orders to, the amount of forethought into studying fellow humans so as to manipulate them better & the levels of technology to reach as many patsies as possible.

I don't really want to speculate why or how it all started because, even if I knew the answer, it could be explained in any number of ways; The "leaders" may use religion, political or financial means to gain the power...Maybe someone just got a little more clever than anyone else when it came to finding more food for the tribe & was "voted" to be leader.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Did you notice the post-date on that sucker? That's why it's not closer to the top.

Maybe my brain isnt functioning properly today, but what is that supposed to mean?

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Termite197]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Maybe my brain isnt functioning properly today, but what is that supposed to mean?

When you link to that thread & post, look at the date that it was originally posted...It's on the top-left corner of the post.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How have ya been!?

Good to see you posting!

Great stuff as always!

top topics

join