It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The balance of global power is shifting and who ever has the most land and people will eventually win.
But the fact still remains that it never came to military blows so a direct comparison between what happend in the Cold War and my comments of "whoever has the most land and people will win" doesnt work.
You cant win wars by air superiority alone. At some point in time you'd have to invade and theres an awful lot of China to invade and controlling Iraq's paultry 20 million people is straining the US military. Imagine what controlling 2.3 billion people would do to it.
Originally posted by COWlan
Actually just to state the fact, 92% of all Chinese people are Aethiests (people who do not believe in God or Religion), the rest 8% are spread out in Islam, Budhism, Taoism, Confuscism and so on.