It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Dreams!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is my first post on this board. i have been a lurker for a while.

I've never been abducted or anything but my whole life i have had very strange dreams concerning aliens and the end of the world.

My first dream (to my recollection)was this: i was driving with my family from a wedding and i look out the window and i see this planet in the sky about half the size of earth. We get home and then everything starts shaking and i die.

2nd dream: a few months later i had a dream of the same event as in my first dream BUT its shown from a different perspective. in fact in this dream I'm on an alien ship and they are showing me a computer simulation of the event. basically what happens is a moon on one of the gas giants in the solar system begins spinning out of orbit. and it breaks orbit and heads towards earth (or whatever planet i was on in my first dream). and then collides.

3rd dream: I am standing in a field with a group of about 30 ppl at night time, we are all looking up at the sky and we see earth in the sky. only the planet is completely dry it looks kinda like to moon when your in LA big and brown. during the dream i have a strange sensation that this dream is connected with the 2 other dreams. A week after i have this dream i tell a friend of me about this dream and coinedently he has had the same dream! this of course creeps me out a little.

4th dream: I am on a mountain top overlooking a few cities, aliens are nuking the cities and i am very frightened.

5th dream (the very latest). this is strange cause this is the night before i found out about the tsunami (brb my foots asleep.......... ahh much better!).
In my dream i am walking in the park by my old house. Suddenly a Whole bunch of water floods the park, literally rushing in like a river. and suddenly i see all the trucks and cars driving into the park as if trying to escape something. and people start running inot the park and they are all frightened. the water dies down and everyone in the park is just frozen with fear. Suddely i hear this inhuman marching. like millions of feet marching slowly in perfect unison. and i just know its aliens and they are coming to kill us.

Every single one of these dreams i've had i always wake up literally shaking, its as if i was actually there and i just escaped into this reality somehow. i never usually sleep after having such dreams. I don't know if they are just my imagination or wether someone or something is trying to tell me something. I just want to know if anyone on this forum has dreamt anything similar to this or if you've been abducted and have seen something like my dreams. I don't know what to think of these dreams and they are driving me crazy!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I'd say this belongs in BTS, as for you dreams hell they remind me of good old child hood dreams of mine. I think your suffering from good old symptons of paranoia mate. Welcome to the club

I think its things that you do during that perticular day that effect what you dream of....Just like you said in your 5th dream you mentioned the Tsunamia in asia and well did that scare you? Did it effect you emotionally?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yes, it freaked me out a little. So ye, It affected my emotional state.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. as your comment on good ol childhood dreams, i am 20..... as i recall i've never had a good dream, they are always scary or just extremely messed up.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I find dreams that are Horrific in nature to be quite thrilling. Maybe not 10 minutes after you wake up but into the day, your totaly amazed by the spectical amazement.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sorry to go a little off topic, i just thought i would share my most bizzare dream ever:

I Dreamt i went to an parrallel universe. In this universe i spent a whole week with my parallel universe family. It was wacked: everything was so different but the same as this universe. in this dream i went to work with my family, much like how i used to go to work for my real family. We did everything we usually do exept parallel universe style! it was awesome and at the end of the week (which literally felt like a week. i told my parallel universe family that i was actually from a parallel universe and that as soon as i leave to my original universe that they would have the old Robert back (my name). and can you guess what happened when i came back to my original universe? i woke up here!

That dream just completely blew me away! i mean, was i actually in a parallel universe???

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
there are such things as parallel universes they are called planes.
its like a level and if you learn to astral project you can go throughout all the planes... more than you can ever imagine is in them... go research astral projection.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Equineartist7]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Everytime I have had an 'alien dream' the beings are always in another dimension and I can only see a trace of them in my 3D world or can hear them somehow. It is tough to explain but it is like they are not living in the 3D plane we live in and are way more advanced than us. Dreams can be really wierd.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranma187
3rd dream: I am standing in a field with a group of about 30 ppl at night time, we are all looking up at the sky and we see earth in the sky.

I've had this dream not to long ago. I was walking around outside, and looked up at the clear night sky, but wait! What is that pretty blue and white planet? O, uhm that's the Earth. Maybe this shows that you feel disconnected from everyone else?

Glad to have you here instead of lurking about. It was creepy the way you kept reading over my shoulder

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You should go to ATS ranma.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You don't have to "Dream" in order to experience space travel and so on. Just get some acid and watch Star Trek, you will feel as if your traveling through space aswell lol.

new topics

top topics

join