It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of the Law of One: The Lost Teachings of Atlantis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by satellite

Howdy Satellite

Your beliefs are based on alot of things including what you've been told, along with all the other masses who've had the wool pulled over their eyes.

Hans: But Satellite aren't you just repeating what you've been told to believe by reading these fringe books? How do you know you haven't had the wool pulled over your eyes? Rather self-centric of you to assume you're information and view of the world is correct and everyone else is wrong. How do would you falsify your beliefs?

Howdy Hollywood

The conscious rational mind and logical thinking is used to understand and interpret the information and messages from the inner being.

Hans: That seems at odds with your earlier comments. How is it your "rational and logical mind" makes up stuff that is unevidenced or goes against known knowledge? Aren't you really saying, I make up stuff, believe it and this somehow makes me rational and logical? Belief is not rational nor logical.

[edit on 17/1/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Hans: But Satellite aren't you just repeating what you've been told to believe by reading these fringe books? How do you know you haven't had the wool pulled over your eyes? Rather self-centric of you to assume you're information and view of the world is correct and everyone else is wrong. How do would you falsify your beliefs?

The thing is we are not talking about ordinary people's books here, or as you call them, "fringe books".

What we are talking about here is far beyond ordinary people's or societies' books. The way of gaining information and knowledge here is totally different.

If you had read the LTA you would know that the CLO does not condone belief in things, and does not want people blindly following them.

The only way to know truth is not through reading books, but through direct revelation and what you actually can sense and see at higher levels. Truth can only come from the inner being, and being sensitive to what your inner being tells you is the only way to know the truth of anything.

So I don't really even deal with belief, only what is known through direct experience, through enlightenment, which is similar to a Near Dearth Experience.

Hans: That seems at odds with your earlier comments. How is it your "rational and logical mind" makes up stuff that is unevidenced or goes against known knowledge? Aren't you really saying, I make up stuff, believe it and this somehow makes me rational and logical? Belief is not rational nor logical.

You only think it is unevidenced or made up because you don't understand it and are not familiar with all the evidence for it. The way you gain knowledge, through ordinary people's means like reading books or by a teacher in a classroom, is also totally different than how the LTA teaches one to gain knowledge. Only the LTA can teach you to perceive knowledge that is true.

Also, if you want to understand history and what really happened in the past, you are going to have to accept that what is taught in schools and in societies' textbooks is all wrong from the very foundation. If what i tell you contradicts what you were taught in school, i can assure you that what you learned in school is just what ordinary people thought it was like and is completely wrong.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

Howdy Hollywood

You seem to be contradicting yourself, as at one point you are saying that what one learns from books is wrong but if you read the LTA, that book, the LTA, will tell you how to see things correctly?

Is that a correct summary of what you said?

So the ONLY source of knowledge in the world is from the LTA, if one doesn't read the LTA one is lost?

It would seem that the technique you've learned from the LTA is to imagine stuff then insist it is real. But you say the LTA tells you not to believe stuff....which appears to be another contradiction.

Example: you made up that there are more than three halls of record. The dogma of Cacye says three - but you added in more. So where did this information come from? why should we believe you? why do you believe it.

Example: you seem to have the odd idea that what I know, or anyone else who disagrees with you, that their knowledge about archaeology and history came from a school teacher.

Very little did, most comes from self research, visiting as many sites as possible and having worked as an Archaeologists in the Middle East, Hawaii and Mexico. I know that in the fringe world personal experience, seeing things for yourself, have greater value than scientific facts. I have both.

Here is a question for you Hollywood - how do you KNOW the LTA came from "Atlantis"?

Aren't you really just believing what people and fringe books TOLD you to believe?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hans, I think you’re right out of line here. The tone of your posts are getting worse. I suggest you re-read what Hollywood wrote. Some questions you’re asking can’t be answered here, for if you were to understand, which I highly doubt, would be like giving a child a loaded gun. Such is the nature of our darkness. There is a reason why truth & knowledge are worked hard for, and that it comes step by step with personal growth, very real changes, and only to the absolute sincere.

The things you are talking about here are concepts that you don’t fully understand, yet, as I see it, you don’t really want to understand. Your frame of mind is not one of humility, receptivity & genuine inquiry, but one of aggression & confrontation. That’s not the way of True Love (kindness, caring, compassion & harmlessness), which is what it’s all about.

Ever asked yourself the question… why do & did monasteries exist? Could at least part of the answer be that they were somewhat buffered against the rage, hatred and selfishness of others? Perhaps buffered from some of the darkness in this world, to assist in seeking the light?

How can you expect to be shown something when you don’t have the eyes to see? You do not have the consciousness nor understanding of what you’re aggressively asking. It would be like pearls of wisdom cast before swine.

As for your questions to me….“But satellite aren't you just repeating what you've been told to believe by reading these fringe books? How do you know you haven't had the wool pulled over your eyes? Rather self-centric of you to assume you're information and view of the world is correct and everyone else is wrong. How do would you falsify your beliefs?”

No Hans, not repeating what LTA told me, it comes from direct experience within an altered state of consciousness. LTA ‘teaches’ not to blindly believe in anything, including the very teachings themself. Kind of a paradox I know, but as I understand it, a paradox is the closest thing we can get to truth in this low vibratory limited state.

Yes, I certainly have had the wool pulled over my eyes, and there is still some that remains. Much more work and application to do in order to completely rid it. Before changing lifes’ direction, I blindly trusted and subsequently believed in what humankind and the limited physicality told me. The stuff I learnt more about, still left major gaps and questions. Nowadays, knowledge & understanding comes from (or IS) an inner knowing, as a result of spiritual practices. And all this takes place through practice & growth in the art of Selflessly Loving all. For all is One.

Growing or “falsifying beliefs” or changing perspectives just happens as a result of this process. In a crude way it’s something similar to breaking the illusion of Santa Claus, you realize the truth, and all its associated falsities have no foundation to stand on. Of course, a path to Enlightenment is far more profound and deeper than that.

If you really want to know more, buy the book. I think you can get it for as little as ten USA dollars nowadays. LTA is no ordinary book.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by satellite]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Howdy Satellite

Thanks for your detailed response

Hans, I think you’re right out of line here. The tone of your posts are getting worse.

Hans: Not really you just think that because I’m asking questions you cannot answer or are making you uncomfortable.

I suggest you re-read what Hollywood wrote. Some questions you’re asking can’t be answered here, for if you were to understand, which I highly doubt,

Hans: Why are you showing aggression? I’ve read the entire message and that comment is out of synch with what you say is your point of view --- puzzling eh? Where is the kindness caring, and harmlessness? I've had a lot of contact with Shinto and Buddhist priests, those comments are not those of a person truly at peace - they are the words of pseudo new ager.

would be like giving a child a loaded gun.

Hans: Hmmm why? It sounds a bit condescending doesn’t it, again in violation of your own stated point of view of kindness, caring and harmlessness

There is a reason why truth & knowledge are worked hard for, and that it comes step by step with personal growth, very real changes, and only to the absolute sincere.

Hans: Who says? You were told that – why do you believe it?

The things you are talking about here are concepts that you don’t understand, yet, as I see it, you don’t really want to understand.

Hans: I find that people who talk in new age “words” often have no idea what they are saying, which is why I’m asking questions. Again your comments are somewhat out of line with your claim of kindness, caring and harmlessness. They seem to be out of the new age book of bafflement.

Your frame of mind is not one of humility, receptivity & genuine inquiry, but one of aggression & confrontation.

Hans: I think its called asking questions, what you seem to be suggesting is blind acceptance. However you seem to be aggressive and confronting - how can you be doing that??

That’s not the way of True Love (kindness, caring & harmlessness), which is what it’s all about.

Hans: I would say you've fallen off that path

Ever asked yourself the question… why do & did monasteries exist? Could at least part of the answer be that they were somewhat buffered against the rage, hatred and selfishness of others? Perhaps buffered from some of the darkness in this world, to assist in seeking the light?

Hans: You then are unaware of the politics and personal conflicts that effects some monasteries. But why do religions exist?

How can you expect to be shown something when you don’t have the eyes to see?

Hans: Again judgmental and and jumping to unwarranted conclusions. I can see just find.

You do not have the consciousness nor understanding of what you’re aggressively asking. It would be like pearls of wisdom cast before swine.

Hans: Oh my another violation of kindness, caring and harmlessness. So you’re kinda of a I-don’t-follow-my-own-creed kinda of person it would seem. Hmmmm you are defending a fake book full of psycho bable - as if it were real book of 'wisdom'.

As for your questions to me….“But satellite aren't you just repeating what you've been told to believe by reading these fringe books?

Hans: So if you hadn’t read those fringe books would you know this material? So you DID get your ideas from those books - and you swallowed what they told you hook line and sinker.

No Hans, not repeating what LTA told me, it comes from direct experience within an altered state of consciousness.

Hans: But of course, which I would guess reflects what the LTA is about? Yes or no?

LTA ‘teaches’ not to blindly believe in anything,'

Hans: Accept the LTA

including the very teachings themself.

Hans: yet you are doing that as we speak

Kind of a paradox I know, but as I understand it, a paradox is the closest thing we can get to truth in this low vibratory limited state.

Hans: Wonderful new age vocab to cover up the word that should be used, meaningless dribble, low vibratory limited state.

And all this takes place through practice & growth in the art of Selflessly Loving all. For all is One.

Hans: I’m sure that is all wonderful at your level, I glory in your happiness.

If you really want to know more, buy the book. I think you can get it for as little as ten USA dollars nowadays. LTA is no ordinary book.

Hans: Yes, it's a modern fake full of babble, that is no ordinary book indeed. As it has people pronouncing it to be real when it is not.

Thank you Satellite

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well Hans, whatever knowledge or information you come across in the future, I hope you give it much more thought & contemplation than what you've given LTA & of those that live a different lifestyle to you.

I vehemently disagree with your pitiful assessment of LTA. Considering that you haven't read the book, I am surprised you can so confidently & arrogantly come to the woeful conclusions that you have. LTA is not only about being kind, caring, compassionate & harmless, or "new age" as you put it. It also involves doing dirty work, ie: giving & soliciting criticism/reflections. It's not about being 'nice nice' as you expect me to be because of your interpretation of what I wrote.

Again, it's in the book in much more detail, and presented far better than what my limited consciousness can provide. But Hans, you've got it all sorted I guess, and anything that threatens the viewpoint of your little world, you defend it with offense. A classic case of 'blocking'. I've seen it many times before, in myself & others. But that's just my opinion.

I urge anyone who is looking for truth & understanding of themself & the world around, to read LTA. It could well be a life changing event.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Howdy Satellite

Well Hans, whatever knowledge or information you come across in the future, I hope you give it much more thought & contemplation than what you've given LTA & of those that live a different lifestyle to you.

Hans: I have seen numerous people who say they act in a certain way and for certain reasons. Taking you and Hollywood for examples of what LTA does for your logical facilities is not a factor in your favor.

I vehemently disagree with your pitiful assessment of LTA.

Hans: Of course you do you have a religious style attachment to it and are acting as anyone with those types of attachment s does. You cannot understand why others will not accept your finding of “enlightenment”.

Considering that you haven't read the book, I am surprised you can so confidently & arrogantly come to the woeful conclusions that you have.

Hans: Fairly easy as in an earlier life read extensively in spiritual materials, from the Bible, the Talmuds, Qy’ran Nihongi and etc. The fact that this is new age babble masquerading as “Atlantean” knowledge just makes it even less noticeable. You are able to reject science that point to the LTA being not from Atlantis.

LTA is not only about being kind, caring, compassionate & harmless, or "new age" as you put it. It also involves doing dirty work, ie: giving & soliciting criticism/reflections. It's not about being 'nice nice' as you expect me to be because of your interpretation of what I wrote.

Hans: How odd

Again, it's in the book in much more detail, and presented far better than what my limited consciousness can provide.

Hans: Yes that does seem to be a problem

But Hans, you've got it all sorted I guess, and anything that threatens the viewpoint of your little world, you defend it with offense.

Hans: Nope I cannot claim to have it all sorted out but I do have a good sense of detecting nonsense. I see that Hollywood offen makes up stuff and doesn’t defend it - is that one of the things he learned from LTA? My world isn’t little yours is and you are speaking out of a tiny little box of make believe.

A classic case of 'blocking'. I've seen it many times before, in myself & others. But that's just my opinion.

Hans: Yes you are blocking the fact that the LTA is a modern fake – how to deal with that?

I urge anyone who is looking for truth & understanding of themself & the world around, to read LTA. It could well be a life changing event.

Hans: A statement made by every religious and quasi-religious group on the planet. Discard logic and reason and read and believe. Yes I do would recommend people read the LTA, remembering that it is a modern forgery and contains some useful/un-useful psycho-babble and new age philosophy.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
REPLY TO HANS

Not really you just think that because I’m asking questions you cannot answer or are making you uncomfortable.

Asking questions in and of themself is no big deal, but one should be open to contemplating the answer. And there is a big difference between challenging aggressively & asking questions.

I've had a lot of contact with Shinto and Buddhist priests, those comments are not those of a person truly at peace - they are the words of pseudo new ager.

As I explained in a previous post, giving criticism/reflections is an important aspect of this path. In your contact with the Shinto & Buddhist priests, did you use the same aggressive tone and sarcasm that you use on this site?

Satellite wrote… There is a reason why truth & knowledge are worked hard for, and that it comes step by step with personal growth, very real changes, and only to the absolute sincere.

Hans replied… Who says? You were told that – why do you believe it?

No I wasn’t ‘told’ that, the statement comes from experience.
Do you think that the Shinto & Buddhist priests haven’t worked hard to reach the level where they’re at? Do you think that your creator would give all It’s power to one who has not proven themself to be worthy and sincere in their endeavours to Enlightenment? In my experience there is a reason why tests are given by the Universal Spirit.

I find that people who talk in new age “words” often have no idea what they are saying, which is why I’m asking questions.

Yes, I have seen this too. “Often” is indeed the word.
There are concepts in LTA which have not been exposed to the “masses” until recently. How do you expect to understand those concepts without first exposing yourself to those concepts? For example, re the Shinto & Buddhist perspectives, do you think there is a reason why they expose themselves to the teachings written by the wise ones before them? Could those teachings left behind for students be like footprints left on the mountainside as a guide?

Reading a non-enlightened persons opinion and limited perspective, which includes mine, is not the best way to understand a spiritual path. I say go to the source, preferably an Enlightened Being who is One with the Universal Spirit (or whatever word you have for God). Whatever source that is available, a book, a scroll or whatever. Drink in the words and if it sits right within you, give it a real good effort, then you will know if those guiding words are true or not.

In saying that, this doesn’t mean that everything that a non-enlightened being says is worthless or complete BS either. It just means that it is tainted, yet there still can be pearls contained within. The higher the consciousness, the less tainted material.

They seem to be out of the new age book of bafflement.

It seems baffling because you haven’t gone to the source of the teaching. And they seem new age because of your negative interpretation of my words, which just also happens to suit your defensive case against LTA.

I think its called asking questions, what you seem to be suggesting is blind acceptance. However you seem to be aggressive and confronting - how can you be doing that??

Many questions are legitimate, but because you don’t ‘get’ the answers (for multiple reasons, some I‘ve noted above) you then get all arrogant and aggressive and accuse others of being blah blah blah. You deliberately belittle LTA and those that are trying to help others, including you.

I have confronted you with what you are doing, and with some intensity, yes. I’d prefer that this wasn’t necessary, yet that which screams out in your posts is so obvious, I feel it necessary to respond accordingly. I also copped a lot of reflections in my early days regarding aggression, and it helped me greatly. I offer you the same opportunity to learn. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Howdy Satellite

I don't believe in god or gods so some of your arguments are limited on me.

Here is a challenge. I went and read the first ten pages of the LTA. Now would you say that the material is truth or false?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Satellite wrote… Ever asked yourself the question… why do & did monasteries exist? Could at least part of the answer be that they were somewhat buffered against the rage, hatred and selfishness of others? Perhaps buffered from some of the darkness in this world, to assist in seeking the light?
Hans replied... You then are unaware of the politics and personal conflicts that effects some monasteries. But why do religions exist?

Read “at least part of the answer”. I did not say it was the answer.
In my opinion, religions exist for multiple reasons, some to use/wield power and control over the masses, some to divert others from real paths, some to encourage selfish desires, and some to guide the sincere one to their real self which was suppressed and lost, just to name a few.

Hans: Hmmmm you are defending a fake book full of psycho bable - as if it were real book of 'wisdom'.

That’s just your opinion, and not based on facts. You haven’t read the book, yet you judge & condemn it. Very un-scientific of you Hans.

So if you hadn’t read those fringe books would you know this material? So you DID get your ideas from those books - and you swallowed what they told you hook line and sinker.

If I hadn’t read LTA then I wouldn’t have been open to the possibility of whether the “ideas” or concepts where true or false or somewhere in between. I have checked out what was recommended, and experienced it for myself. That is why & how I can claim that this path works.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Satellite wrote…Kind of a paradox I know, but as I understand it, a paradox is the closest thing we can get to truth in this low vibratory limited state.
Hans replied... Wonderful new age vocab to cover up the word that should be used, meaningless dribble, low vibratory limited state.

So you claim to be a man of science. Look to the world around you, the chair, the desk, the carpet, the keyboard. What are they really? A whole bunch of intricately and very well organised tiny atoms, all vibrating very very fast, at different rates. Look at light for example, it’s all the one thing, yet when vibrating at different frequencies it gives us the spectrum of color. Or H2O, in its low vibratory state it’s ice, increase the frequency of vibration & its in it’s liquid form, increase it again & it becomes steam, then gas, then….
From as tiny as the atom, to the whole universe, all is vibration, and it all follows the same Universal Law, including humans. Most humans are unable to perceive the true reality of the world around them as they are limited via the 5 gross physical senses, unless a machine is used to detect the higher frequencies & interpret them in a form detectable through one of those 5 senses.
Through spiritual practice, the sacred Universal Life Energy, or Kundalini, or Chi or Qi or Prana as it’s sometimes known, activates aspects of our senses which were dormant, and thus the higher vibrational aspects of our being & the world around us are able to be detected in a new light. So yes, unless we transcend this low vibratory state that we find ourselves in (by heightening our own vibration), we are limited in our perception of the universe, including truth. Again, it’s all in the LTA, & presented far better and deeper than what I can with my limited consciousness at this time.

Re my limited consciousness. Hans replied:

Yes that does seem to be a problem

You’re closer to the truth here than you realize, even though you meant it as an ‘in-your-face’ comment. The fact is Hans, there’s about 6 billion of us humans who are limited in our consciousness of what we really are, and the universe that surrounds us, and until we as individuals take responsibility for that and change accordingly, we will remain so. Perhaps the earth changes and collapsing social structures that have already begun & which are likely to increase in intensity, will force those persons that remain on earth into surrender & submission via extreme pain. But that’s just my opinion, formed on experience.

Speaking of consciousness, it has nothing to do with the amount of gained knowledge or level of intellect. A persons level of consciousness is the level of awareness of the Creator & of ones True Self or Inner Being, which is the same. And it manifests accordingly.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by satellite]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
HANS REPLY 3

Nope I cannot claim to have it all sorted out but I do have a good sense of detecting nonsense. I see that Hollywood offen makes up stuff and doesn’t defend it - is that one of the things he learned from LTA? My world isn’t little yours is and you are speaking out of a tiny little box of make believe.

Read the word nonsense, ie: non-sensing/ not sensing. In my opinion, you are unable to sense the truth of what was said because your senses are shut down, and you’re blinded by your own self-created illusion that you, and we, are all separate from everyone & everything else. This is the heart of the wool that’s been pulled over our eyes.

Re your comments of Hollywood. You think that what was said is “made up” because you do not understand it, so again you go with your own selfish clouded judgement and aggression, just like your misinterpretation of Hollywood being a male. So much for your good sense. What good sense?

At the end of the day Hans, even if you do read the book COMPLETELY, so what if others believe that which you do not. What happened to respecting peoples Free Will choices? As long as our Free Will choices aren’t hurting others, then what’s the problem?
I & others have attempted to let people know of our life changing experience on reading the LTA and we wanted to share that with others, as some may find the same. But because it doesn’t meet up with your beliefs & life experiences, then it’s all hogwash in your opinion. Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion, and we’ve seen it, along with the evidence of your non-scientific reasoning, yet you claim scientific reasoning is pertinent, how bazaar.

Although I disagree with you whole heartedly, your Free Will choice is respected. I hope you will respect the Free Will of others to make their own choices also, even if you disagree with it.

I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

What happened to respecting peoples Free Will choices? As long as our Free Will choices aren’t hurting others, then what’s the problem?

If one is that way one should avoid posting on forums where discussion, questioning and disagreement is the purpose. No one on this forum should be shackled intellectually and prevented from questioning information being provided.

I've found page after page of what is best described as hilarity in the LTA.

A new age book written by JP who says he's some head of a secret order yet he cannot even get the most basic facts right? Is his reality so different that he can make up stuff and we have to accept it? Or is he a new ager who makes stuff up for money?

So you think this guy is legit then?

Not to make fun of your religion but Holy Fraud batman, have you actual read this book?

I presume JP wrote the introduction? Why would a person who is so full of good vibrations and stuff tell blatant lies?

It seem contradictory to say the least

Well good night Satellite, oh I'm using this copy of the LTA

www.scribd.com...

Is this a 'true' copy and one I can quote from or is there another one you would recommend?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
From the book Hans linked:

Within the recorded history of many cultures, there are references to the great island continent of Atlantis, and its highly sophisticated civilization. Some people dismiss this as myth. Many of these cultures had no known contact or knowledge of each other’s civilizations, so why would such diverse ancient peoples, such as the Maya, the Egyptians, the Hopis, or the Greeks, have the same legends?

Neither the Maya, nor the Egyptians, nor the Hopis, nor even the Greeks themselves have anything in their culture that even remotely resembles what Plato (or Madame Blavatski, or Edgar Cayce) wrote concerning the fictional land of Atlantis.

Why would any thinking person, who had these absolute facts that I have stated available to them, read any further in this ridiculous attempt at creating a cash cow than the above error-filled statement?

Why would anyone trust anything else stated therein when it is undeniably and absolutely certain that the author is either operating under mistaken assumptions or purposefully lying to gain converts?

Harte

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

nor the Egyptians, nor even the Greeks themselves have anything in their culture that even remotely resembles what Plato wrote concerning the fictional land of Atlantis.

Why would any thinking person, who had these absolute facts that I have stated available to them, read any further in this ridiculous attempt at creating a cash cow than the above error-filled statement?

Why would anyone trust anything else stated therein when it is undeniably and absolutely certain that the author is either operating under mistaken assumptions or purposefully lying to gain converts?

Harte

egyptians do and greeks too. and sumerians and zoroastrians

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yeah it gets pretty bad, here are a few classic lines from the exalted Jon Peniel in the introduction to the LTA

Plato, a highly respected Greek philosopher and teacher, gives a detailed, nonfiction account of Atlantis. Due to that and other factors, many scientists no longer argue about the existence of Atlantis - just the whereabouts.

Hans: Indeed who are these 'many scientists'? Atlantis is one of those subjects that has a high giggle factor. It isn't accept by anyone beside a tiny minority within the scientific community.

But if Atlantis, as Plato described it, was a highly advanced, sophisticated civilization, with technology that even surpasses that which we have now, shouldn’t there be some other remnant of their society?

Hans: Serious lies here, JP seems to be repeating the new age vision of Atlantis as a "highly advanced, sophicated civilization with technology that surpasses.." Shheeesh, it is obvious he has, like 99% of the new ager, not even read what Plato wrote and instead just believe what other New agers have told them

Question to Satellite: Have you read the original document by Plato on Atlantis?

classics.mit.edu...

classics.mit.edu...

This is what Plato, in the original document stated about the "high technology" of Atlantis..

The leader was required to furnish for the war the sixth portion of a war-chariot, so as to make up a total of ten thousand chariots; also two horses and riders for them, and a pair of chariot-horses without a seat, accompanied by a horseman who could fight on foot carrying a small shield, and having a charioteer who stood behind the man-at-arms to guide the two horses; also, he was bound to furnish two heavy armed soldiers, two slingers, three stone-shooters and three javelin-men, who were light-armed, and four sailors to make up the complement of twelve hundred ships.

Well that doesn't sound high tech to me. I do wonder if there slingers had better slings than we do now? One never knows, LOL

It gets worse as you go farther into the book, the part about how the monastery is in a valley that cannot be seen on satellite photos.......

I cry nonsense and let lose the dogs of mockery.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hans: Fairly easy as in an earlier life read extensively in spiritual materials, from the Bible, the Talmuds, Qy’ran Nihongi and etc. The fact that this is new age babble masquerading as “Atlantean” knowledge just makes it even less noticeable.

Sorry but no, you've never seen anything like this and your previous base of knowledge does not render you capable of analyzing this as shown by your statements of the LTA just being "new age" or "babble".

It's the genuine article, an authentic, systematic, comprehensive, ancient spiritual lineage capable of giving people a real way to improve themselves and reach higher levels of conciousness.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am having trouble getting your links to work. Getting a page error. Is it just me?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Hollywood11

Howdy Hollywood

You seem to be contradicting yourself, as at one point you are saying that what one learns from books is wrong but if you read the LTA, that book, the LTA, will tell you how to see things correctly?

You aren't understanding how truth is known, it is not through the human mind or through the normal everyday level of seperate conciousness. The LTA teaches publically for the first time ever in history, how to develop spiritually towards enlightenment. Prior to the 1990s, no one from any genuine spiritual lineage ever truly taught enlightenment publically. Some practices like meditation, and some spiritual teachings were known publically, but only basic things were taught and no one ever learned a full system without becoming a monk or indoor disciple of a spiritual lineage. It wasn't until the 1990s with the LTA that a complete spiritual system was made public that could enable someone to truly work to enlightenment. The LTA teaches how one can know truth beyond the limitations of the human mind and seperate limited consciousness that all humans are born with. Enlightenment is like a Near Death Experience, the mind has to die for it to be achieved.

So the LTA teaches how to raise one's consciousness and become a better person. It doesn't teach what to believe.

Is that a correct summary of what you said?

No

So the ONLY source of knowledge in the world is from the LTA, if one doesn't read the LTA one is lost?

The LTA is not an end unto itself, it is a teaching on how to gain real knowledge. The LTA is the method or the tool, not the final point in and of itself.

It would seem that the technique you've learned from the LTA is to imagine stuff then insist it is real. But you say the LTA tells you not to believe stuff....which appears to be another contradiction.

As you develop more and more, and become more sensitive, you will come to know what is true and what isn't. This is why you think what i say isn't true or is made up, because you haven't developed a high level sensitivity to truth.

Example: you made up that there are more than three halls of record. The dogma of Cacye says three - but you added in more. So where did this information come from? why should we believe you? why do you believe it.

There are many sources proving this, it isn't just Cayce or the LTA, the ones in Tibet and the Pyranees are described by Jon Peniel as he had visited both. It's also in the hermetic teachings that not only did Survivors of Atlantis go to Egypt, but to Tibet and the Pyranees as well. Survivors of Atlantis created or influenced the mystery schools and spiritual lineages of almost all lands including Egyptian, Hopi, Greek, Hebrew, Indian, Tibetan, Chinese, and many more.

Secondly, Edgar Cayce in fact CONFIRMS that Tibet and the Pyranees were indeed major areas survivors of Atlantis retreated to. They had entire halls and libraries of records there in actual fact.

Edgar Cayce was at a very high spiritual level in many ways, and your description of his readings as "Dogma" is laughable and so is your "either/or" fallacy you are constructing here.

Example: you seem to have the odd idea that what I know, or anyone else who disagrees with you, that their knowledge about archaeology and history came from a school teacher.

Not the knowledge necessarily, of course you may have gone out and dug in the dirt and found some stuff for yourself. But what I mean is, the interpretation you give to what you find, you see it through the "glasses", and through the dogma, of what you were taught and brainwashed into believing in school about the past.

Very little did, most comes from self research, visiting as many sites as possible and having worked as an Archaeologists in the Middle East, Hawaii and Mexico. I know that in the fringe world personal experience, seeing things for yourself, have greater value than scientific facts. I have both.

Your "self research" though, is simply assigning meanings and interpretations to things you find, according to your preconceptions and views you were programmed to believe by schools and textbook dogma.

Here is a question for you Hollywood - how do you KNOW the LTA came from "Atlantis"?

Aren't you really just believing what people and fringe books TOLD you to believe?

The teachings or master have to give you some energy, some love, and raise the vibration level of your body.

The LTA will give you abilities to raise your energy in your body to a much higher level of vibration, much more intense rushes of vibrations through your body as you read it.

You will come to know the love and power imbedded in and radiating from each letter and each word.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Howdy Hollywood

Thanks for the detailed reply. You will note that all of your responses boil down to. I'm right because I say I'm right and I say it with lots of new age words.

Secondly, Edgar Cayce in fact CONFIRMS that Tibet and the Pyranees were indeed major areas survivors of Atlantis retreated to.

Yet you don't seem to understand his 'confirmation' was just stuff he made up. So he makes up stuff and Jon Peneil makes up stuff and this somehow makes it real? Two people making up stuff doesn't make it real.

I'm sure you may think is this all real. Well that is fine and dandy but your problem is you cannot point to anything to prove any of this. Can you point to where the five halls of record are? No

Can you point to where Atlantis is? No

Can you point to where the Monastery is that JP claims? No

Can you accept that JP never actually read Plato's T & C?

One last question Hollywood how much are you paying to learn how to vibrate properly?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join