It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight back?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi Syrian Syster,

I generally agree with your defensive measures and, in accordance to my own research and experience on this topic, would like to broaden your understanding.

The immobility of experiencers is caused by paralysis beams from physical devices of the aliens. There are two types of paralysis beams:

1. The laser-like sky blue beam which is used for pinpoint targeting. This was used on Travis Walton when he was in a forest. It knocked him out and threw him back. They then kidnapped him. His experience inspired the film, Fire In The Sky.

2. The intense white floodlight beam that is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. This is used in homes and in vehicles.

Contact with either beam causes paralysis to the particular body part. For example, a man in Gulf Breeze, Florida reported that when he touched a paralysis beam, his whole arm went numb.

If a beam makes contact with one's head, it causes unconsciousness.

The video recorder idea is a good one. However, a common characteristic of a Zetan-alien kidnapping is to first have electrical systems stall out from electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapons. Our own military and police are currently investigating EMP weapons to be used in combat and to stop runaway cars. EMP weapons can indeed knock out electrical systems temporarily from a distance -- like an automobile engine. If the Zetans use an EMP on your home prior to an abduction (as a precautionary measure) then any video equipment (and electrical systems in general) will not operate.

Metal foil provides no defense against paralysis beams and EMP weapons

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Nothing is invincible, and nothing is all powerful except god. Where there is a WILL there is a WAY.

I like that.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hi all

if this is all true then the only thing we can do as individuals is inform people like close friends and family in sutle reports of current world news, and keep up to date with the special news and be ready for one of them "more alien fleet activity than ever before" moments...

I think the only thing we could do in an alien invasion event is gather your loved ones and friends and try to survive... take a shopping mall lock the doors and sit it out...

At work and with close friends i talk about very open minded subjects such as "aliens/illuminati" in general, some people think im nuts but i dont care.
Some people are really interested in these subjects now, even if they are so far fetched as some people would say.
I think people are not afraid to be open minded no more people are waking up to the fact that stuff like this could happen or be happening right now.
I think that becuase im interested in these topics iv found that im letting people around me know the possibillity, and if ever it did happen if ever!! lol,
then they would know how to at least be able to save loved ones and close friends and be aware of it because some nutter told them about what to do in an event like it.

i try to keep upto date about most news both internet and TV. Im interested in alien theories and illuminati theories been reading into it for like 7 yrs now
and if you ask me somthing very weird is going on with the planet at this moment in time especially with the NWO "Police state" movement. If your aware of it through media like whats on the internet not that its all 100% proof or anything but then you can see it happening around you and in local and world news

tbh i hope it all could be true well only the nice bits, be a more interesting place than it already is

but stay update with this weird possibillity of endless possibillity's keep your wits about you and maybe you will be able to save your family and friends in any coming event if ever it happens

After all anything and everything is possible i like to think

PS is prophcey of the great war happening right now and in the event do aliens come down from the skies to see if we are worthy of being slaves or food on an alien planet, maybe they do this like every few thousands of years and all the kings of the world go hiding in there bunkers for a few years or so till its all blown over and then come up and start again.
After all the goverments and kings of the world are our shepards maybe they have to take us to the market sumtime or there is sumthing wrong in the live stock that they need to get rid off...

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Ezappa]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
just like WOTW, they would die from our diseases and crap lol so they better come in peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the grays have been here for centuaries.almost 10 milion people get kidnapped each year.where do they end up?the greys made a deal wit our government that if they can use us as food they will get technology,well the greys r tired of the deal an they want as all for themselves,an is tru they r not the ones running the show,there r about 10 bilion galaxies in the universe probably more,they r million of planets that have life on it.this is far more then jus 2 races,this is u can say a universal war,it sound crazy but u need to get all the facts togehter,society as we kno it wont last another 6 years i can gareenty that.u will see the signs soon enough,jus keep looking at the skies.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
we are humans,even thought we are civlilized now we still know how to survive.its human nature.we survived in the old dayz by inventing weapons to kill animals to eat,this is OUR home not theres,they think they can treat us like guinea pigs and stuff.i know i wont go out witout a fight.i myself being in the contact of aliens have some pointers to say.
1. they skin feels like scales so there cold blooded.fire would kill them and if u live in a cold place like alaska i guess ur fine.
2.a simple handgun or even a hammer is affective against these bastards.
3.if aliens invade it wouldnt be the greyz fighting as foot soldiers they r the scientist.
4.we could win because we know the earth better then they do,i hope lol.
5.they told me and someone close to me got warned that the attack date is in 2012,the 23 of december.
believe me if u want i dont care,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Resistence is futile , prepare to be assimilated.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Paul i'm wondering about the higher dimentional beings i heard that in 2012 they would try to save people with higher vibrations from the grays by transcending us through some type of portal.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
These quotes came from another thread started by Gunman. The thread made me want to think of ideas for fighting again, but I didn't want to go off the thread topic, so I thought I'd post here. Here's Gunman's thread, in case you want to read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Gunman
The thing just stared at me when I drew my fist back and took a swing at where the temple would be on a person, and dear god do I regret that. It was like punching a brick wall, only alot colder. The thing didn't so much as flinch, and it was at that point I tried to get up and run like hell. I got up and took about three steps before my knees locked and I fell face first onto what seemed to be a half eaten PB&J sandwich. But, never the less I woke up in the morning with the sandwich still on my face, but back in bed. My clothes were folded neatly over an office chair, and my hand was swollen. (I now know I broke knuckles and have a bruise across the entire front of my hand.)

Originally posted by heelstone

One encounter I read had a man on a road who encountered a small monkey-like ET that jumped on him. He had a knife and tried to stab it, but apparently trying to stab the ET was like hitting a hard piece of metal. It did nothing to the ET and the small ET was so strong it beat him senseless. There was also a famous encounter from Kentucky in the 1950s where a group of farmers shot at flying ETs with shotguns. It had no effect on the ETs other than making them fly back a bit.

Whether its some type of technology they're using or if they're just naturally invulnerable, it seems that ETs come prepared to deal with human defensive reactions

I heard the same story of the farmers on UFO files, I think. The aliens just fell, got knocked around a bit, then started flying around again like nothing happened. From the description given by the farmers though, I don't think they were greys. They had long, pointy ears. But even so...

There's only three things I can think of that would make aliens seem so strong and invulnerable.

1) Thin, light weight suits that double as extremely high quality armor.
2) Some sort of force field.
3) Naturally strong.

4) All of the above?

However, I don't think a suit would make hitting them feel like you were punching a brick wall. That, I think, would have to be either a force field, or... their muscle fibers are so tightly woven together that it would be like hitting rock, or... maybe they have really dense bones. Or maybe both. I think if you consider that they could be highly advanced in genetics, it's a good possibility that they could make their bodies as strong or as weak as they needed any member of their race to be. They could even make their skin tough.

I doubt they're invincible though. Perhaps armor peircing rounds could penetrate armor, skin, muscle, and bone. If you were aiming for the torso, then minus bone... and if you're aiming for the head, then minus armor and muscle. The head is probably your best bet. I just don't think a shotgun would do it because the rounds are too blunt (made for impact damage, not puncturing) and it's too much of a short range weapon.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yeah.. The 'grey' I attacked wasn't warm or organic.. It felt like a cold metal door really. I'm leaning towards the force-field or suit theory on how impervious they are, since it seems like a creature would have some kind of body heat. This little bastard was cold as death..

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
A characteristic of a Zetan-alien abduction is to have one's vehicle engine stall. This is from their use of advanced electromagnetic pulse weapons. Their EMP technology can knock out an entire electrical system in a plane, house, naval vessel, missile installation, etc. That also means that any hidden cameras would be made ineffective.

To use electronic defenses to prevent a Zetan-alien abduction is a fruitless venture.

The answer is to not use electronic means as your first line of defense, but as back-up systems. Your primary means of defense needs to be medieval, mechanical and/or hydraulic. You want to make it as difficult as possible for them to enter your home, even if they do manage to paralyze you temporarily with a white floodlight or sky blue beam through one of your doorways or windows.

I know this is an old post, but i haven't been here in ages. So i thought i'd reply to this one. Firstly i don't know where you got the impression/information that EMP would disable something such as a Naval Warship? The Military generally outfit their more sensitive/expensive systems with EMP protection. Moreover EMP protection isn't that complicated, if you follow the principle of the Faraday Cage/Box. Well a Faraday Cage would have gaps, which allows the EMP in. Rather you'd need a complete covering of sensitive items such as electronics.

A metal box would be apt, providing the sensitive equipment isn't touching the metal, it would obviously need to be insulated. I'm sure the U.S Military has done some test on cars with EMP simulators. They found that the rubber tyres offered some protection, because the rubber acted as an insulator to the metal shell. A sheet of aliminium foil for instance has also proven to be effective.

Now we've heard of cases where vehicles stopped working, because of EMP. Although afterwards didn't the cars work fine after the visitors' 'craft' disappears? (Now i'm taking a big suspension of disbelief here). In that case is it EMP? As far as i know EMP fries any exposed circuits or equipment. Which would render it unusable afterwards. So howcome vehicles are fine?

Anyway here's some references i found..

Faraday Cage/Box

EM Shielding

RF Shielding

Survivalist (Some of the paranoia seems dubious, but the information he presents seems genuine and accurate).

IF people are being abducted/visited in a hostile manner. Then yes a 'back-up' system of non-electrical contraptions sounds like a good idea. Perhaps setting up traps, if such visitations are indeed happening.

I'd like to ask Paul, how do you know EMP affects Military systems?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He does ask a good question. You would pretty much be on your own if you were under attack by aliens. The government would not help. Probably because the government knows already they can not fight back. What they appear to be doing is trying to make a deal with the aliens and say, "okay, do what you want with these people and in return we want...." They claim to have already made such a deal. But some people have quite an ability to state something is true when it is actually what they wish to be true. The government is all but ready to sell you out. It does say something for the aliens that they haven 't taken up the government on their proposed deal. It could mean their reply is, "Why do we need to make a deal with you for stuff we can take from you anytime we want and you can do nothing about it?" Or it could mean, "we are not interested in making deals with governments we view as evil and quite regularly visit with our judgments but are actually here to even the odds a little and help the little guy that you want to betray and give to us." Futile is resistance. Geesh, I'm talking backwards again. What I meant to say was, "Resistance is feudal". In my other life I'm either a joke writer for David Letterman or a country music songwriter.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
He does ask a good question. You would pretty much be on your own if you were under attack by aliens. The government would not help. Probably because the government knows already they can not fight back. What they appear to be doing is trying to make a deal with the aliens and say, "okay, do what you want with these people and in return we want...." They claim to have already made such a deal. But some people have quite an ability to state something is true when it is actually what they wish to be true. The government is all but ready to sell you out. It does say something for the aliens that they haven 't taken up the government on their proposed deal. It could mean their reply is, "Why do we need to make a deal with you for stuff we can take from you anytime we want and you can do nothing about it?" Or it could mean, "we are not interested in making deals with governments we view as evil and quite regularly visit with our judgments but are actually here to even the odds a little and help the little guy that you want to betray and give to us." Futile is resistance. Geesh, I'm talking backwards again. What I meant to say was, "Resistance is feudal". In my other life I'm either a joke writer for David Letterman or a country music songwriter.

I couldn't see any Government, well not a Western one 'selling out' its people. I think if there was such a situation where 'relations' were tense or non-existant. Then they'd probably take action. Moreover if they wanted people to experiment why mainly the continental United States? Surely a better move would be to offer a less powerful nation access to advanced weapons. So it could threaten the bigger nations, whilst also let the visitors experiment. Besides letting these things run around, would surely compromise matters for the Government?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
My best advice is to buy a high powered rifle, a .50 cal if situation permits. I've punched one, a family in kentucky shot them with shotguns and a .22, someone stabbed at them with a pocket knife.. Notice a pattern here? All of the above mentioned tools of combat wouldn't penetrate kevlar, much less some super ET psi shield.

The thing is, the weapons also don't have much penetration power. No one to my knowladge has tried to shoot one with a rifle, and as such I wonder if this the the key. For example, it takes more force to push a nail into a persons skin then a needle. So instead of using 'nail' methods of taking on the alien menace, use the refined 'needle' fight them. See my post in the NWO forum for advice on how to fight them. (It really applies to any invasion of our country.)

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
its nothing a flame-thrower couldn't fix. if they try to use their jedi powers on you. just stab yourself in the hand...thats when u call chuck norris.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Err.. Fire? Fire rarely works like it does in the movies. Napalm would just give you a flaming, pissed of alien who can pluck you from your house with a big flashlight.. Not exactly an ideal situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
how do you know? have u seen an alien? I hear they taste great char-broiled.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

Originally posted by grasshopper

I couldn't see any Government, well not a Western one 'selling out' its people. I think if there was such a situation where 'relations' were tense or non-existant. Then they'd probably take action. Moreover if they wanted people to experiment why mainly the continental United States? Surely a better move would be to offer a less powerful nation access to advanced weapons. So it could threaten the bigger nations, whilst also let the visitors experiment. Besides letting these things run around, would surely compromise matters for the Government?

I'm not saying it is an official policy of the government or anything like that. Just that people who claim that the government has made a deal are trying to "float" the idea to the aliens to see if they have any takers. They want technology and they want it bad. They would sell us out and try to make a separate deal with the aliens if they could. Just as long as they survive. They are all for killing off billions of people and getting the population down to 500,000,000 because they believe that is what they aliens think we should have on this planet. Furthermore these are the kind of people who actually believe they have made such a deal with the aliens even though they haven't. These are the kind of people who eavesdrop on us and believe they are "friends" with the people they eavesdrop on. They are psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ok! Let me have my 2 cents...

First off I read all this except for mayby one page.
I would greatly appreciate it in the future for everyone here to not repeat what others have said, if someone stated the same opinion as you, I see know use replying with the same, it makes threads take forever to read and I just want all the opinions, I'm very interested in reading all angles. I don't want to hear "we have no chance" for 15 replies in a row.

Anyway, I was watching some other excerpts from the disclosure project, and yes! we have been working on ways to combat them, for instance particle beams, we have, and they do work on taking down craft. We had an old spontaneous method that did work, which was are radars as most of ya'll know I"m sure. Since there flying technology works with anti-gravity and magnetics, their controls were "scrambled" if you like. The radars got us alot of the downed craft we have received in the past with live aliens. The greys have built a defense to this and it won't work anymore. Ofcourse are technology is too far ahead of what where told to even guess what thier doing now, that's obvious. Their working on in space weapons as we speak.

They do have a weakness, and if they do, it would have to be genetics.
From my knowledge their thougths are connected in a subconscious or even conscious I suppose. This leads to long term thought development, meaning they are not as independant as us in their actions, or as quick.

We kill animals in our environment that pose a threat, besides food. We kill poisonous snakes, spiders, wild beasts or anyhting else that can injure oursleves in our civilized areas. I'd assume they do the same, we are no real threat, so theirs no need to have us killed momentarily. Under this thesis, Building weapons against them, could change that, probably why the disclosure project is so against weaponizing space.

In my heart I feel we have some link to them, in genetics. If it's true that they do not have emotions we must be untterly and extremely fascinating to them. movies, sports, entertainment and our actions of interest must be.
Even more so if they can't understand it, whchc would be hard. How do you explain emotions too something that thinks like a robot. I formost beleive tehir doing research, but aside that mayby their race really is in need for it's survival, they've been proven to lie, so I'd take naything they say with a grain of salt. I could go on for awhile, but overall I feel the threat is about as high as we make it. And since we can't even get along with our own species the odds off having things work out between us are slim. They are not going to kill us by air and lazer beams like movies. You might be able to defend yourself on abductions, my strategy is living in the middle of the city, Actually now that I"ve been taken over by these thoughts I don't know how well I'd take to camping or seeing my step dad in the country. I guess I shouldn't live my life in fear, if it happens it happens.

I would not recommend trusting them, or to neglect the idea of working on weapons in our planet, but we should stay on our grounds.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
kill em all, let Gandalf and Jesus sort them out

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
I was wondering if anyone here has thought of, knows of, or just toyed around with ideas of ways for the average Joe person to "fight back" or defend against an alien threat...

I read through your entire post. Entertaining ideas.

Seriously?

I think they can anticipate our behavior. I think they would be able to anticipate our intentions, even before we were consciously aware of them ourselves. I find it hard to fathom any retalitory physical attack would be of any intrinsic value.

I would suggest taking the opposite route, and meaning it.

No one gets advanced enough without some measure of tolerance and understanding of themselves. It may be an assumption, to say the least, but we may be able to accept the idea that their lifespan is far greater than ours, and their social structure more advanced. So, it stands to reason even at the individual level, they are studient. I'm sure the average Joe Alien would have an accumilated understanding of things most people are totally ignorant of.

How well would "The Alligator Guy" be at defending against 6 house cats?

This may be an effective analogy. I think it would be the same. To know yourself better than your enemy knows themselves makes the odds far better in your favor,. Even if you are out numbered.

Imagine:

Look at all the technology we have accumilated since 1902 and the model-T Ford.

Now consider that technology, some ot it, we have because of what fell out of the sky.

We had our first cars 104 years ago.

Now imagine aliens had their first cars 500 years ago.

or 2,000 years ago.

But, truly the odds are they probably had their first cars at least 200,000 years ago.

Factor in time it takes to travel.

Odds are they had their Model Ts more than 500,000 years ago, at least.

Now factor in the technology they gained from say, a dozen other alien races.

Now imagine they work together (all the races in a region of the sky), partners, friends, alliances, sharing knowledge and lessons learned, and their collective history.

Imagine their wealth of knowledge tempered by ethics and morals and enlightenment.

Imagine they began this exchange about 100,000 years ago.

Now imagine you standing in front of all the armies of the entire world, armed with a squirt gun.

--------------------------------

I don't think it would be right for us to pass jugdment on something we don't fully understand.

To just take up arms and fight?

What would you learn?

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join