It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight back?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight

Works for me.

Exactly how does one avoid paralysis beams? I'm sure they can maneuver them faster than we can run... Think there's anything that we can wear that would nullify or reflect them?

Like a pointy aluminum hat?

[edit on 27-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

Good question CloudlessKnight.

Aluminum hats are useless although funny to look at.

To my currently understanding, there is nothing that one can wear that will effectively deflect or shield against Zetan paralysis beams.

Again, I refer to my How To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction page.

To recap some of it...

At night, keep your doors locked and your windows covered by a thick shade that blocks out light.

If you see a UFO, don't try to get a better look. Immediately go indoors and secure your surroundings.

There are two kinds of paralysis beams that I have found in my research:

1. A sky blue laser type that is used for specific targeting -- like the beam that hit Travis Walton in the forest and knocked him out prior to his abduction; and,

2. An intense white floodlight that is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. They use this to paralyze people in vehicles and in their homes as it can cover a wide area.

If you see a UFO it is prudent to assume that you are already targeted for paralysis beams and to seek shelter from them.

For example, we had Type 2 come into our second story bathroom window back in the 1990s. It not only illuminated that bathroom but also the adjoining master bedroom. A close relative of mine knew from our discussions what this light was and avoided direct contact. She was therefore not paralyzed or knocked unconscious and they did not enter the house.

The Zetan-aliens, usually of the Grey variety, will not enter a vehicle or home unless they know their intended are either paralyzed or unconscious.

Avoid the beams and you elude capture.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can beams go through walls, or do they work the same as regular light? I'm guessing that if beams can be avoided by staying in doors, then they can not go through walls. If that's the case, one might be able to fashion some sort of clothing/armor that work the same as standing behind a wall... Or maybe make a large shield. I'm not sure what materials I would use though... Maybe mirror glass? Copper?

Do you think this is likely?

I'm just trying to cover as many hypotheticals as possible.

EDIT: Wanted to add an experience I had.

A little more than a year ago a had an experience that was a bit strange. I was sleeping in bed next to a window. The window had no shades or blinds because I had only recently moved into the house I was living in and was too lazy to put anything over the window yet. The way the bed was positioned, my head was right next to the window.

So I was sleeping and suddenly awoke and tried to sit up. As soon as I did, a floodlight seemed to fill my room coming through the window. The wall across from the window was completely lit up. I didn't even manage to sit up all the way before I on my way back down to my pillow (sleeping on my back, btw).

The only thing I remember seeing was that intense light on the opposite wall, and a shadow/silhouette on the wall of a person (possibly alien, that's my theory) standing next to the window with their hand up to their eyes (as though they're saluting), like it was trying to see into the room by putting it's hand up to the glass to block off a reflection. Then I went unconcious and woke up later.

I know this isn't on topic, but I just remembered that experience and thought I'd post it.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Can beams go through walls, or do they work the same as regular light?

As far as I know, they cannot go through walls, which is why the beams are typically projected through open windows and windows that do not have a thick shade drawn.

I'm guessing that if beams can be avoided by staying in doors, then they can not go through walls. If that's the case, one might be able to fashion some sort of clothing/armor that work the same as standing behind a wall... Or maybe make a large shield. I'm not sure what materials I would use though... Maybe mirror glass? Copper?

Do you think this is likely?

I am sure that it is possible. Maybe a heavily insulated radiation suit would do the trick, but this is only speculation.

I'd be willing to bet that certain facets of our own government know the right materials that are needed to shield against paralysis beams.

Any governmental insiders in this forum who wish to shed some light (pun intended) on this issue?

I'm just trying to cover as many hypotheticals as possible.

EDIT: Wanted to add an experience I had.

A little more than a year ago a had an experience that was a bit strange. I was sleeping in bed next to a window. The window had no shades or blinds because I had only recently moved into the house I was living in and was too lazy to put anything over the window yet. The way the bed was positioned, my head was right next to the window.

So I was sleeping and suddenly awoke and tried to sit up. As soon as I did, a floodlight seemed to fill my room coming through the window. The wall across from the window was completely lit up. I didn't even manage to sit up all the way before I on my way back down to my pillow (sleeping on my back, btw).

The only thing I remember seeing was that intense light on the opposite wall, and a shadow/silhouette on the wall of a person (possibly alien, that's my theory) standing next to the window with their hand up to their eyes (as though they're saluting), like it was trying to see into the room by putting it's hand up to the glass to block off a reflection. Then I went unconcious and woke up later.

My friend, you just described a classic Zetan paralysis scenario. They hit you with an intense white floodlight paralysis beam and knocked you out even before you could sit up completely.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It depends. Do you want to get revenge and possibly escape from the abduction? I will not discuss anything personal but when I hear the posts saying resistance is futile, in their case it is.

How to win a fight: usually they attack in sleep. Learn how to wake up without moving or making a sound. Pretend to be asleep. When they are within arms reach, you must muster a huge force of anger and lash out, and knock down all of the visitors. At the same time, punch with extreme speed the eyes. Be very sure to spasm and spin away at the same time, or you will become paralyzed. Do not fight back if you are out of arms range. Do not carry guns into areas where aliens are, ever. They have energy fields that will cause ammunition to go off in the clip, exploding through the handle of the pistol killing you.

In the rare case that you have time to prepare for a combat situation with grays, use a spear, or other melee weapon. ONLY HIT THE HEAD. NEVER THE BODY. Grays have complete control over their body, and the pain signals are blocked out to insure they live. If you puncture the control center, it shuts down the body. There will ALWAYS be more than one at a time, so never kill one and just sit there even if it’s totally quiet. It’s always quiet.

How to tell when aliens are around: the times when aliens have been spotted on foot all have one thing on common: silence. Crickets go silent when there was a full field of them chirping, because they sense something.
How do aliens fight? Read my post since this one is clouded up and getting old.

I believe that one way we could fight back would be to gather any details about extra-terrestrials that we can (be it rumor, fact, theory, or just plain common sense) and find ways of exploiting those details to our advantage if the need ever arose.

That’s the kind of spirit it takes to live. In a war thats the kind of person who would be on my side.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakefist

How to win a fight: usually they attack in sleep. Learn how to wake up without moving or making a sound. Pretend to be asleep. When they are within arms reach, you must muster a huge force of anger and lash out, and knock down all of the visitors. At the same time, punch with extreme speed the eyes. Be very sure to spasm and spin away at the same time, or you will become paralyzed. Do not fight back if you are out of arms range. Do not carry guns into areas where aliens are, ever. They have energy fields that will cause ammunition to go off in the clip, exploding through the handle of the pistol killing you.

I generally agree with your methods. However, I have not found any evidence in my research that the aliens have "energy fields that will cause ammunition to go off in a clip, exploding through the handle of the pistol killing you."

The most important thing is to avoid the paralysis beams. They will not enter a home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed or knocked out.

Punching the eyes can be effective, but a nice firearm would be better. Know how to use it.

In the rare case that you have time to prepare for a combat situation with grays, use a spear, or other melee weapon. ONLY HIT THE HEAD. NEVER THE BODY. Grays have complete control over their body, and the pain signals are blocked out to insure they live. If you puncture the control center, it shuts down the body. There will ALWAYS be more than one at a time, so never kill one and just sit there even if it’s totally quiet. It’s always quiet.

The head is surely a better target than the body is in any circumstance.

How to tell when aliens are around: the times when aliens have been spotted on foot all have one thing on common: silence. Crickets go silent when there was a full field of them chirping, because they sense something.

Good point. When there was an intense white floodlight beam projected through our second-story bathroom window late at night, there was absolute silence in our backyard.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Excellent points...

I'm not an expert on physics, but I was pondering if one could create a strong enough EMF to disrupt the affects of a paralysis beam... Maybe if you stand within the field for protection? I'm just throwing something out there. I'll probably dwell on these beams for a while, lol. We need ways to avoid their long range tools before we can really think of doing things such as close combat.

Is there anyone here that frequents the military and science forums that could present a theory on what a paralysis beam is and how one might work? And on that same note, how to defend against one other than fleeing?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That about the floodlight through your skylight.. thats aweful. wish I could have been hiding behind some curtans to pop out and save ya. Btw c_knight as for an EMP to disrupt the paralysis beam, that is an extremely good idea, it’s our best defense in an alien abduction, because think about what would happen: they would enter your house, thinking you could not more. When they came to walk you out though, you could own them with weapons.

BUT in order to make such a working EMP to disrupt the effect, we would need to understand just what the alien's beam does to our body. It must stop the electric signals going from our brain down our spinal cord, basically shutting it off at the base of the skull, because you can still think just fine after the beam hits you correct? Maybe a large amount of electricity hitting the point at the base of the skull would jumpstart the electricity in your spine back to normal flow?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Excellent points...

I'm not an expert on physics, but I was pondering if one could create a strong enough EMF to disrupt the affects of a paralysis beam...

Now THERE's a thought!

Maybe if you stand within the field for protection? I'm just throwing something out there. I'll probably dwell on these beams for a while, lol. We need ways to avoid their long range tools before we can really think of doing things such as close combat.

Agreed. Getting past their beams is an imporant aspect of defense.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Let's just hope it's as easy as "Signs" and a glass of water will do the trick, hmm?

Seriously though, the fact that they haven't invaded yet says pretty much one of three things.

1. They are simply INCREDIBLY patient. (and of course stupid, giving us time to perfect better defenses). Unlikely....

2. We've developed sufficient countermeasures to at least deter such an invasion.

or

3. Invasion simply isn't their goal.

I may be out of my league here but if you were an intelligent superior technilogically advanced, you would have alot of time on your hands. Looking down on our planet i bet they can see that we will in the future destroy ourselves one way or another. It's human nature.

Or maybe they are watching us for their own entertaining purposes. Their very own big brother. JUst a tad larger and with a different species.

And i just want to say that if they are hostile and they do start an invasion then i will fight them with my life, i would never stop or give up. Every living thing has a weakness.

[edit on 30/7/2005 by wyatt43]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That about the floodlight through your skylight.. thats awful. wish I could have been hiding behind some curtains to pop out and save ya.

Thanks for the positive intention.

BTW c_knight as for an EMP to disrupt the paralysis beam, that is an extremely good idea, it’s our best defense in an alien abduction, because think about what would happen: they would enter your house, thinking you could not more. When they came to walk you out though, you could own them with weapons.

A strong EMF causes optical invisibility. So if that somehow deflected or weakened the effect of a paralysis beam, it could result in them not even being able to see you. One must also be very careful with an EMF as it could have horrific consequences to those inside of it that are not adequately shielded from its harmful effects -- like what happened to the crew that took part in the infamous Philadelphia Experiment.

I am also pretty sure that they have instrumentation that can detect a strong EMF. They might also have equipment to sense if the person is indeed immobilized. In which case, if you were within plain sight, they could throw something else at you which could be as equally as dangerous as a paralysis beam; like the reported green antigravity beam or the reported red colored laser that can burn through walls. Our own government has microwave devices (purportedly for police crowd control and military applications) that can make someone at a distance very uncomfortable in a matter seconds. As such, it is best not to underestimate the little bastards and their advanced technology.

BUT in order to make such a working EMP to disrupt the effect, we would need to understand just what the alien's beam does to our body. It must stop the electric signals going from our brain down our spinal cord, basically shutting it off at the base of the skull, because you can still think just fine after the beam hits you correct? Maybe a large amount of electricity hitting the point at the base of the skull would jumpstart the electricity in your spine back to normal flow?

I would avoid experimenting with the jumpstart idea as that could easily result in electrocution. In which case, you would be going into an entirely different Light.

A well-known author who wrote about the sightings over at Gulf Breeze, Florida, described his own experience with what we term a floodlight paralysis beam. When his arm made contact with it, it became numb but the rest of his body was fine.

The important thing to remember is that if the beam hits or makes contact with your head, you will be knocked out and not just paralyzed.

The best defense thus far that I know of is to simply take the general precautions that I outlined earlier and avoid contact (and if possible, direct targeting) of a paralysis beam.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
here is a thought why don't you take a mirror and stun the hell out of them with there own beam of light then run into your house grab your shotgun wait behind a wall so when they shine their floodlight at you make them think you have been paralyzed, they enter your house you open a can of american/human whoop a** on then and show them who the superior beings are.
(just a thought lol)

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've got it! If aliens are drinking up the blood and plasma of humans and cattle, all we have to do is serve up a little MAD cow or AIDS in their drink. Who knows maybe these blood borne killers were created specifically for that purpose.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You guys definitely have the right idea and get an "A" for effort.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster

I've got it! If aliens are drinking up the blood and plasma of humans and cattle, all we have to do is serve up a little MAD cow or AIDS in their drink. Who knows maybe these blood borne killers were created specifically for that purpose.

Just like War of the Worlds.

Actually, that made me think. It might sound silly, but listen... What would an alien would do if you spit on it? It would have to sterilize itself because of all the bacteria in our saliva. We could cause them serious illness if they weren't sterilized quickly enough. We've probably built up so many immunities over the centuries and are carrying loads of disease that could potentially be harmful.

What if you spit in one's eye and it blinked, as a natural reaction, causing saliva to get under their eyelid? That'd give bacteria a headstart through the rest of their bodies...

Heheh. What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Water pistols filled with urine!

It may not severely hurt them but it would definitely piss them off!

Pun intended.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
(Please note that i am not an abductee, and the following is from research and not personal experience.)

To prevent abduction:

1. Live in a populated area
2. Sleep with a video Camera on and taping you.
3. Sleep with a gun and a knife (in case the gun fails for unexplained reasons) at your side.
4. This isn't always the case, but the more the people/friends around you the less likely the abduction.

What can be done During an abduction (fight back) :

1. There is a chemical in our brains that is released when we are sleeping which paralyses our bodies, this is so we don't injure ourselves acting out dreams, sleep walkers don't have enough of this chemical. The abductors emit certain frequencies which induce this chemical to be released (see mind controll) that is why abductees often feel paralysed at the begining of these abductions. Two ways this can be defeated is
A) Sleeping with a metal foil blanket, they say it reflects some of the frequencies. Sure it seems silly
but it couldn't hurt could it?

B) Even if there is another force trying to controll your mind, remember that you still have some controll over it yourself. I am not an abductee, but there is something called "sleep paralyses" which is not an uncommen occurance, it is where sometimes you wake up before your brain stops releasing the chemical, your are concious but you can't move. I experienced that and found, you can go to ways, you can choose to go back to sleep which is ussually easier, or you can fight the paralysis and get up. Although it seems you can't move anything after trying hard enough you can move your fingers, it seemed to me, the more you move them, you find you get more movement in your hand, and then your arm, ect untill you can fully awaken. Try as much as possible, to move even one finger, you will soon see the tides turn as far as controll over your body goes.

2. there are many things i have heard of that can be done during an abduction, not all abductees are nice enough to "accept their fate" some of them fought back and fought back successfully. Confuse the enemy, spin and turn, make random hand movements or shapes, refuse to do as your asked, stop randomly and bump into them, grab onto a railing or table and don't let go, escape. These are some of the things that people have tried and ussually they are returned quickly after that, the abductors are cowards and get put off easily. These methods don't ALWAYS give the intended result though, so be careful, but remember there is little ulternative.

3. Do not look into their eyes, this is they way the hypnotise and controll.

4. Do not always belive what you see, they are shape shifters, they make you see things that aren't actually there, and they make you beilve they are someone you know... See mind controll.

5. If you experience some missing time, or strange marks. Go to a doctor and get checked out, get a scan, if you find a metal piece, get it taken out. This metal piece is like a tag, and they use it to track you. Also be ware of radiation poisoning....

Outside the abduction situation:

There has been several cases i read of where aliens (the greys) where shot dead.
And there are some ideas flying around about the kind of weapons that may shoot UFO's down, based on the way they work.
The governments and the illuminati have sold us out, it is up to us save ourselves.

Think rationally about the possibilites, Nothing is invincible, and nothing is all powerful except god. Where there is a WILL there is a WAY.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have heard some people that would tie a rope around their bodies that would be tied to the bed.The aliens would have trouble with hand dexterity.And as far as their deep sleeps they overstimaulate your energy centers.They manipulate the energy within the brain to overcharge it so to speak.With this its lights out.You can wake up even when you are being manipulated.You might have to wake up three or four times in your sleep to make it happen.You can change your enviroment in your sleep to isolate these intruders.Then from there give yourself the command to wake up.IF you can control your dreaming bodies you can wake up with full clarity and bodily movement.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't think we have tecnology to defeat an alien invasion in a convencional war. In my opinion they didn't invade yet because of our culture evolution. For mankind Liberty is our most important value and if in a war Earth forces were in a certain defeat scenario I'm absolutely shure that the governments would choose a nuclear suicide. ThaT fact would go against the alien objectives.
But I have to say that this explanation just make sense if the objective was Earth ocupation for future harvest of the resources.
If the objective was the extermination for some kind of reason like considering us an inferior race (an ideology similar to the nazis) this hipotesis is not correct.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Resistance is Futile
[edit on 02/03/05 by Grey Fox]

Precisely. If they cna travel interstellar distances, and know how to use dark matter I think they can kick humans around the block.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Resistance is Futile
[edit on 02/03/05 by Grey Fox]

Precisely. If they cna travel interstellar distances, and know how to use dark matter I think they can kick humans around the block. but we can do some damage, possibly.

YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE IS NO MATCH FOR OUR PUNY WEAPONS!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join