It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fight back?

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
The idea of fighting Aliens is quite irrelevant, and goes against my logic. For aliens to master Interstellar travel and be that advanced without destroying themselves chances are they would be peaceful.


Not necessarily true. The most aggressive nations in our history also happened to be the most technologically advanced. We're not aggressive because we're technologically advanced, we're technologically advanced because we're aggressive. War, competition, and necessity are the main forces that drive our civilizations toward success. Throw in a little curiosity for good measure...


Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
Even if they are not peacful, and wanted to take us over, why would they wait for us to build up our defences? Being that advanced they wouldn't just destroy us for the fun of it, they would want the resources, and couldn't use anything to harm Earth's resources


While I do think they want to "take us over" (and in fact they already have), I don't think this will be done in the traditional sense of war that we associate the word with. This is a covert war, at least right now. I don't think they'd destroy us just for the fun of it either. We seem to be a sort of on-going project of theirs. Perhaps they need us. What if we're the resources they're here for?

One of these days, humans are going to want their freedom. But they don't want us to have it. History is evidence that humans can only tolerate their slavery for so long before they decide to do something about it.


Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
If we are going to die anyways why not threaten to anti-matter bomb the whole planet, making the most logical reason they would attack pointless?


That's a very likely possiblity. However, how long do you think a threat like that would hold? They would never give us our freedom. To tell them "Get off our planet and leave us alone or we'll blow ourselves up and take the planet with us" is still only giving them one option.

1. No planet or people to rule over... or
2. No planet or people to rule over.

See what I mean?

[edit on 22-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]




posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Now what is your argument of logic to counter mine?



Originally posted by ThePunisher
You would need to have countered my post for that to apply.


Which is exactly what I did do.



Originally posted by ThePunisher
And i havnt said that you have, through reading your posts, you 'describe' them as being all powerful in certain and very many aspects.


Show me where I state they are all powerful? I describe them as formidable, not omnipotent. Do you know the difference?


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
''The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. This was followed by a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations.''



Originally posted by ThePunisher
Above is one of the areas where your theory collapses...


How so?


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.



Originally posted by ThePunisher
Now re-read this part of your post below.



Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945.


Zetan realization of Terran atomic development does not state directly or imply indirectly that they are omnipotent.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
So for certain parts of your various statements you want people to believe these aliens are clueless, yet when saying other statments you want people to believe the aliens know what is going on, and can take DECISIVE action.


Clueless? You do read English, right?

I never stated or implied that the aliens were or are clueless, but furthered the argument of Zetan technological limitation despite their obvious self-serving mindset.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
Your saying the aliens where clueless around the Manhatten Project and did nothing, yet it was the most important thing on there agenda, at that time...


Quote me as to where I say that the aliens were "clueless" about anything. What I said and implied is that they were unable to prevent or stop the Manhattan Project through time travel technology. I also stated that they became aware of nuclear weapons development after the first atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. They were not "clueless" after those events, but aware.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
So for your logical conclusion to work, you need people to believe the aliens didnt notice the main thing they wanted to stop, unfolding for many YEARS on the WORLD stage.


THAT is your attempt to counter my argument?


So let me get this straight (if I can keep myself from falling off my chair from laughter)...

You're saying that for the Zetans to not have interfered with something in the past, in this case, the Manhattan Project, that the people in the past would need to have noticed them not interfering?

Tell us: why would that make any difference?

Furthermore, maybe some in the government did conclude that the aliens were very concerned about our atomic weapons. But that still doesn't change the fact that the aliens didn't interfere in that research and development when it was in its formative stages.

You stated: "you need people to believe the aliens didnt notice the main thing they wanted to stop."

Why is that? How does people believing that the aliens didn't notice the Manhattan Project have ANYTHING to do with the aliens not having the ability to interfere?

Not interfering constitutes a non-action. Belief is irrelevant.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
Yet these are the same aliens you say who prize INTELLIGENCE and not getting caught out short.


Intelligence does not mean omniscience or omnipotence.

The Zetans are neither. They have certain technologies at their disposal but they are hardly all powerful and, as stated previously in my argument, they do not have time travel technology.

This is a good thing.


[edit on 22-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
The idea of fighting Aliens is quite irrelevant, and goes against my logic. For aliens to master Interstellar travel and be that advanced without destroying themselves chances are they would be peaceful.



Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Not necessarily true. The most aggressive nations in our history also happened to be the most technologically advanced. We're not aggressive because we're technologically advanced, we're technologically advanced because we're aggressive. War, competition, and necessity are the main forces that drive our civilizations toward success. Throw in a little curiosity for good measure...


CloudlessKnight is absolutely right



Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
Even if they are not peacful, and wanted to take us over, why would they wait for us to build up our defences? Being that advanced they wouldn't just destroy us for the fun of it, they would want the resources, and couldn't use anything to harm Earth's resources



Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
While I do think they want to "take us over" (and in fact they already have), I don't think this will be done in the traditional sense of war that we associate the word with. This is a covert war, at least right now. I don't think they'd destroy us just for the fun of it either. We seem to be a sort of on-going project of theirs. Perhaps they need us. What if we're the resources they're here for?

One of these days, humans are going to want their freedom. But they don't want us to have it. History is evidence that humans can only tolerate their slavery for so long before they decide to do something about it.


Indeed, they are already here and in great numbers. UFO reports are many and all over the globe. The covert war with the aliens has been going on for many years. Unfortunately, abductees are often in the front lines of this conflict. The aliens do not wish to destroy us, they wish to harvest us as they have been for many thousands of years, for their own selfish purposes.

Would they use their nuclear arsenal or even their more powerful antimatter weapons against us?

Sure they would.

There are indications in history that they have already done precisely that.

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

But they will not destroy most of the surface population (again) unless they feel that their control over this planet is threatened in some way. They prefer to continue on with their covert operation of subtle subjugation. One does not destroy a farm and slave resource needlessly. That is precisely how they look upon this situation.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Not necessarily true. The most aggressive nations in our history also happened to be the most technologically advanced. We're not aggressive because we're technologically advanced, we're technologically advanced because we're aggressive. War, competition, and necessity are the main forces that drive our civilizations toward success. Throw in a little curiosity for good measure...

The only reason we fight is because we have something to fear of the other countries on Earth. We pose literally no threat to any Aliens, and although we may not be peaceful, I think them announcing their presence will stop us from fighting. Alot of the wars of the past were fought between people of different cultures and different religions. We would feel unified as humans knowing Aliens exist and stop squabbling.

I'd hope these superioir beings wouldn't enslave or destroy us, but rather police us to make sure we live up to our full potential.


Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
While I do think they want to "take us over" (and in fact they already have), I don't think this will be done in the traditional sense of war that we associate the word with. This is a covert war, at least right now. I don't think they'd destroy us just for the fun of it either. We seem to be a sort of on-going project of theirs. Perhaps they need us. What if we're the resources they're here for?


That would just make it more difficult for them. I would not become a grey's liquid-goo meal. That reminds me I'd better go buy some yellow lysol now.


Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
That's a very likely possiblity. However, how long do you think a threat like that would hold? They would never give us our freedom. To tell them "Get off our planet and leave us alone or we'll blow ourselves up and take the planet with us" is still only giving them one option.

1. No planet or people to rule over... or
2. No planet or people to rule over.

See what I mean?


I see your point but, compare this to the war in Iraq. Do you see how difficult it is to fight someone who use's guerilla warfare, and is prepared to destroy themselves to win?

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Charlie Murphy]



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
CloudlessKnight is absolutely right


Refer to my reply to CloudlessKnight.


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Indeed, they are already here and in great numbers. UFO reports are many and all over the globe. The covert war with the aliens has been going on for many years. Unfortunately, abductees are often in the front lines of this conflict. The aliens do not wish to destroy us, they wish to harvest us as they have been for many thousands of years, for their own selfish purposes.

Would they use their nuclear arsenal or even their more powerful antimatter weapons against us?

Sure they would.

There are indications in history that they have already done precisely that.

Evidence of Ancient Atomic Warfare

That's a very interesting theory, but we know so little about our planet and maybe we will discover the reason in the near future. I'm not saying it's wrong just that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
But they will not destroy most of the surface population (again) unless they feel that their control over this planet is threatened in some way. They prefer to continue on with their covert operation of subtle subjugation. One does not destroy a farm and slave resource needlessly. That is precisely how they look upon this situation.


So I guess what your saying is we already are a "farm" which Aliens can harvest. That would make more sense to do it covertly rather than one big war, but how many people that disappear are thought to be abductess? I mean wouldn't we realize if they were harvesting us?



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If they take what they want and have time travel capability, then why didn't they stop the Manhattan Project and any other atomic weapons programs from starting in the first place? A number of surgical strikes could have wiped out atomic research and development for many years -- even indefinitely.

The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.


What you stated still doesnt work, despite your ramblings and picking on words to try confuse other readers and avoid the issue, as well as the points i am bringing up.

For the simple fact the aliens who you say deal in technological advancements and even you say WORK with the MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT... didnt know what was going on over the YEARS of nuclear testing and development...

Remember you said in posts on the last page they could of easily stopped the Manhatten Project even indefinitly, so you need there to be belief they didnt notice it being worked on for YEARS, and so you say this means they havnt got time travel, because they dont go back and stop it..

Though you say in other posts they keep up on what is happening...

You know your other logics states they would of known what was happening on the WORLD STAGE, yet they were caught ASLEEP for MANY years on this occasion, is needed to be thought for your time travel statement to work, among the many other flaws it relies on.

As you have stated they could of easily stopped it and would of, so were where they???, as by your other logic, there is no way they wouldnt of known one of the biggest events in history was being worked on...


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.


Not logical, more like adding bits and peices together to try and push your agenda.. even though your various statements are in total conflict.



[edit on 22-7-2005 by ThePunisher]



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Your saying the aliens where clueless around the Manhatten Project and did nothing, yet it was the most important thing on there agenda, at that time...


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Quote me as to where I say that the aliens were "clueless" about anything. What I said and implied is that they were unable to prevent or stop the Manhattan Project through time travel technology. I also stated that they became aware of nuclear weapons development after the first atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. They were not "clueless" after those events, but aware.


Exactly for your statements to work you need there to be a belief that the aliens where clueless around the Manhatten Project, for all the years and massive testing and Global work that went into it..

The very avenue you say the aliens work in with Government and Military.....Advanced weaponary etc....

So they only knew what was happening after the first bombs where dropped is needed to be believed for your statements to work..

For the reason you state also that they could of easily stopped the Manhatten Project..

And that would of been of the most importance to do so,,Maybe they have the worst Intelligence agency??? so where clueless about the MASSIVE Manhatten Project.....

Though you also say in other posts, INTELLIGENCE is of the upmost importance to them..



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy

So I guess what your saying is we already are a "farm" which Aliens can harvest. That would make more sense to do it covertly rather than one big war, but how many people that disappear are thought to be abductess? I mean wouldn't we realize if they were harvesting us?


Many researchers and abductees have come to precisely that conclusion.

Some abductees do not survive their kidnapping. I remember the case of the soldier who was taken and his body was found in the general area of his disappearance a few days later. The sickening thing about it was that the nature of the dissection led one to believe that the person was kept alive for as long as possible.



Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If they take what they want and have time travel capability, then why didn't they stop the Manhattan Project and any other atomic weapons programs from starting in the first place? A number of surgical strikes could have wiped out atomic research and development for many years -- even indefinitely.

The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.



Originally posted by ThePunisher
What you stated still doesnt work, despite your ramblings and picking on words to try confuse other readers and avoid the issue, as well as the points i am bringing up.


I think that the only truly confused person in this thread is you.





Originally posted by ThePunisher
For the simple fact the aliens who you say deal in technological advancements and even you say WORK with the MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT... didnt know what was going on over the YEARS of nuclear testing.


I see that you have difficulty understanding this.

I'll reiterate:

The aliens knew about the development of atomic weapons after the first nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. This is evidenced by the widespread and well-known UFO flap over US military installations after that event. They were then unable to alter the developmental timeline of nuclear weapons because they do not and did not have time travel technology at their disposal.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
Remember you said in posts on the last page they could of easily stopped the Manhatten Project even indefinitly, so you need there to be belief they didnt notice it being worked on for YEARS, and so you say this means they havnt got time travel, because they dont go back and stop it.


They could have stopped the Manhattan Project easily through surgical strikes IF they had time travel capability. However, they DO NOT have time travel capability and therefore cannot stop the Manhattan Project from starting in the first place.

Do you understand now?


Originally posted by ThePunisher
You know your other logics states they would of known what was happening on the WORLD STAGE, yet they were caught ASLEEP for MANY years on this occasion, is needed to be thought for your time travel statement to work, among the many other flaws it relies on.


They were caught asleep? Where did I state that?

More ramblings from ThePunisher...


Originally posted by ThePunisher
Exactly for your statements to work you need there to be a belief that the aliens where clueless around the Manhatten Project, for all the years and massive testing and Global work that went into it..


Well, I guess it is possible that the aliens knew about the Manhattan Project while it was happening. However, I doubt it. Why? Because if they knew about it while it was happening they would have probably tried to stop it, as is the nature of their mindset.

A belief in the cluelessness of the aliens is irrelevant.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
The very avenue you say the aliens work in with Government and Military.....Advanced weaponary etc....

So they only knew what was happening after the first bombs where dropped is needed to be believed for your statements to work..


The widespread UFO flap over US military installations after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan points to them ONLY THEN discovering atomic development. Do you have evidence to the contrary?


Originally posted by ThePunisher
For the reason you state also that they could of easily stopped the Manhatten Project..


Yes...IF they could manifest time travel, which they apparently cannot do.


Originally posted by ThePunisher
And that would of been of the most importance to do so,,Maybe they have the worst Intelligence agency??? so where clueless about the MASSIVE Manhatten Project.....


It is somewhat difficult to keep abreast of all the goings on in underground military installations, no matter how advanced the sensing technology. It doesn't mean that the aliens have bumbling intelligence operations, only that they overlooked some things. It wasn't like the US military was making the first atom bombs in football fields for all to see!


Originally posted by ThePunisher
Though you also say in other posts, INTELLIGENCE is of the upmost importance to them..


I am sure that intelligence operations and surveillance is very important to them.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Paul_Richard

They could have stopped the Manhattan Project easily through surgical strikes IF they had time travel capability. However, they DO NOT have time travel capability and therefore cannot stop the Manhattan Project from starting in the first place.



BBC NEWS - Science/Nature 17 June, 2005

Researchers speculate that time travel can occur within a kind of feedback loop where backwards movement is possible, but only in a way that is "complementary" to the present.

In other words, you can pop back in time and have a look around, but you cannot do anything that will alter the present you left behind.


What if they do have Time Travel Capability , and simply can not change the past in that way?



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
The only reason we fight is because we have something to fear of the other countries on Earth. We pose literally no threat to any Aliens, and although we may not be peaceful, I think them announcing their presence will stop us from fighting. Alot of the wars of the past were fought between people of different cultures and different religions. We would feel unified as humans knowing Aliens exist and stop squabbling.


Don't you think it is just a little naive to believe that just because some extraterrestrials showed up publicly, that suddenly all the wars and conflicts around this planet would stop and we would all unite as a planetary people? That is unrealistic.

If anything, people would be more prone to rebel against their governments for lying to them about aliens over the course of many years. Many would riot and you would have branches of the military strongly considering a coup over those federal agencies that side with the hostile aliens that use many common citizens as laboratory animals and slaves.



Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
I'd hope these superioir beings wouldn't enslave or destroy us, but rather police us to make sure we live up to our full potential.


You mean like the United States has done with many countries around the world?


Considering all the hostility and resentment of many people and nations towards the power and influence of the US, I see that being duplicated with the aliens. Millions would hate the aliens and come up with conspiracy theories about them just as they do about the leaders of the United States. The focus of hostility and resentment would shift from being directed toward the United States and its policing of the planet, to the aliens and their policing of the planet!


The Zetan-aliens are only "superior" in their technology. They are not our spiritual masters and they are not ascended beings of light, despite their propaganda furthered through brainwashed abductees.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Paul_Richard

They could have stopped the Manhattan Project easily through surgical strikes IF they had time travel capability. However, they DO NOT have time travel capability and therefore cannot stop the Manhattan Project from starting in the first place.



BBC NEWS - Science/Nature 17 June, 2005

Researchers speculate that time travel can occur within a kind of feedback loop where backwards movement is possible, but only in a way that is "complementary" to the present.

In other words, you can pop back in time and have a look around, but you cannot do anything that will alter the present you left behind.


What if they do have Time Travel Capability , and simply can not change the past in that way?


That's funny. My metaphysical investigations on this subject have led me to precisely that conclusion.

The only way you can travel back in time and do anything more than just record that which has happened, is if you went to an alternate timeline to this one in the past, a parallel timeline, whereby you would be able to enter it fully and alter it while not changing your own source timeline one iota.

Say for example, you want to go back to ancient Egypt. You can go back into a parallel timeline of ancient Egypt to this one. You could then alter events to the best of your ability and that timeline would be forever changed; while the past of the people back here (as well as yourself) would not be altered at all.

But we digress off topic.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Don't you think it is just a little naive to believe that just because some extraterrestrials showed up publicly, that suddenly all the wars and conflicts around this planet would stop and we would all unite as a planetary people? That is unrealistic.

If anything, people would be more prone to rebel against their governments for lying to them about aliens over the course of many years. Many would riot and you would have branches of the military strongly considering a coup over those federal agencies that side with the hostile aliens that use many common citizens as laboratory animals and slaves.


Maybe a little unrealisitic, but most of Wars of fought because of different religons and cultures. They might be our creators, or know how we came to be to solve all of that.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
You mean like the United States has done with many countries around the world?


Considering all the hostility and resentment of many people and nations towards the power and influence of the US, I see that being duplicated with the aliens. Millions would hate the aliens and come up with conspiracy theories about them just as they do about the leaders of the United States. The focus of hostility and resentment would shift from being directed toward the United States and its policing of the planet, to the aliens and their policing of the planet!


The Zetan-aliens are only "superior" in their technology. They are not our spiritual masters and they are not ascended beings of light, despite their propaganda furthered through brainwashed abductees.

The United States of America can't police the world and that is a bad analogy. The United States directly disobeyed the UN, and did whatever the wanted. Right now the United States is making the rules, but in my suggestion, the UN would ask Aliens to help stop the use of nuclear arms upon ourselves.

The Aliens wouldn't pass laws only enforce them. I meant like if any country used a nuke, their military would be wiped out by the Aliens.



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Don't you think it is just a little naive to believe that just because some extraterrestrials showed up publicly, that suddenly all the wars and conflicts around this planet would stop and we would all unite as a planetary people? That is unrealistic.

If anything, people would be more prone to rebel against their governments for lying to them about aliens over the course of many years. Many would riot and you would have branches of the military strongly considering a coup over those federal agencies that side with the hostile aliens that use many common citizens as laboratory animals and slaves.




Originally posted by Charlie Murphy

Maybe a little unrealisitic, but most of Wars of fought because of different religons and cultures. They might be our creators, or know how we came to be to solve all of that.


Our physical creators, probably, but not our spiritual creators; they did not create our souls.


Originally posted by Paul_Richard
You mean like the United States has done with many countries around the world?


Considering all the hostility and resentment of many people and nations towards the power and influence of the US, I see that being duplicated with the aliens. Millions would hate the aliens and come up with conspiracy theories about them just as they do about the leaders of the United States. The focus of hostility and resentment would shift from being directed toward the United States and its policing of the planet, to the aliens and their policing of the planet!



Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
The United States of America can't police the world and that is a bad analogy. The United States directly disobeyed the UN, and did whatever the wanted. Right now the United States is making the rules, but in my suggestion, the UN would ask Aliens to help stop the use of nuclear arms upon ourselves.

The Aliens wouldn't pass laws only enforce them. I meant like if any country used a nuke, their military would be wiped out by the Aliens.


The US can't police the world -- and shouldn't have to -- but it has policed many countries.

So you're suggesting a global alien police force that enforces the laws of the United Nations.

Do you think that is truly wise?



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So do we have any more ideas?

So, let's say, hypothetically, that they never actually attack, but we're already enslaved none-the-less. Can anyone think of a non-violent way to fight back, or protest? Or maybe a spiritual way?



posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First, there are some very basic, tested, and practical methods for avoiding an alien abduction. If more people were aware of these procedures and actively practiced them on a day to day basis, it would greatly decrease the number of alien kidnappings. Of course, this process is already happening, albeit slowly.

Secondly, sincerely praying daily for guidance, protection and healing is an underrated activity. Then allow yourself to be open to any guidance given. That guidance may be just enough to provide you with a warning of a probable abduction attempt before it happens. I have received these tips from Spirit in the past and although I have had two close calls with paralysis beams, I have managed to elude capture. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Thirdly, seek to enlist people with psychic and telekinetic Gifts to aid in the defense of those who are already abductees and to prevent new abductees from emerging. Get people like Uri Geller, John Edward, David Blaine, James Van Praagh, Criss Angel, and any and all spiritual mediums, magickal practioners, white witches, and telekinetics you can find to get actively involved. The Zetan-aliens are terrified of genuine psychic ability and true telekinesis because they cannot duplicate these with their advanced machines. There have been accounts -- like those mentioned over at AlienResistance.org -- whereby "angels" or "the holy spirit" has actually thwarted an abduction attempt.


On a side note on this issue, there are Ufologists who will not even acknowledge the evidence that the spiritual element can stop an abduction from happening. I corresponded with a Christian minister over at Alien Resistance.org and he wanted to know why that was the case. It is because most Ufologists do not want to address spiritualism and religious practices because they are afraid it will lessen their credibility.

Let us not stymie our efforts with limiting beliefs


Fourth, practitioners of Transcendental Meditation (TM) have proven that they can get a group of people together and literally meditate a city into having less crime. A US city -- I believe it was Washington, DC -- got wind of the findings and asked them to provide that service. The problem was that they wanted too much money for it and it never panned out for DC.

If focused meditation can lower the crime rate, then it stands to reason that it can also lower the alien abduction rate.


So lets get some graduates of The Sylva Method (TSM), TM, and other deep meditators to "go to their level" (a TSM term), say once a week at a designated time for 20 minutes or so, and put out the waves of subtle resistance


Lets have people get logos together and websites to promote these preventative measures.

Fifth, learn about and use the innovative approach of Heart Chakra Radiance for raising consciousness, and use it for at least ten minutes a day. Many like to do it with some contemplative music playing in order to set the proper mood.

This heart centered technique directly improves ones ability to love genuinely and deeply, naturally opens up the chakras for greater psychic perceptivity (without drugs or the hazards described by Kundalini practitioners), and slowly attunes oneself to the kinds of discarnates (not Group Entities) who have the best interests in the defense of innocents at heart -- the discarnate Saints.

Sixth, get yourself one or more firearms and take a class on how to use them properly. Zetan-aliens are not bulletproof and if they know you are armed and not paralyzed or knocked out, they will likely go after someone else who is not considered a high risk. Most abductees are not armed and dangerous. The aliens only pursue the kidnapping of those who are easy. Don't just be a victim and go gentle into the night.


Practicing these measures would greatly help one thwart alien abductions. Stop enough of them and the Zetans will be forced to resort to less discreet attempts. When that happens, the public at large will become completely aware of what is happening through photographs, live Net feeds and video recording equipment, and even more awareness of the above and more resistance to alien kidnappings will result.



[edit on 22-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Among other things the point being made is that your "The only logical conclusion" was bad wording at the very least



posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
When the day comes, that aliens expose themselfs to the general public in a huge movement, then I'll worry.
Having said that, I'll also be chopping the hell out of them with this.




[edit on 27-7-2005 by Selective_ID]



posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
When the day comes, that aliens expose themselfs to the general public in a huge movement, then I'll worry.
Having said that, I'll also be chopping the hell out of them...


As long as one avoids the paralysis beams, your general intention sounds like a good idea.


[edit on 27-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Among other things the point being made is that your "The only logical conclusion" was bad wording at the very least


A poor rebuttal for someone who cannot come up with a cogent argument.


But take heart...

Someday, if you continue to read on a regular basis and avoid those drunken binges with your "friends" in local bars (that you told me about in e-mail), you may actually be able to put together a coherent argument to support something that is important to you -- and not just come off as a sophomoric monkey who is immersed in prejudice and ignorance.



Then again...this is probably an overestimation of your potential abilities.



TP...you are just a pathetic little TROLL!

[Hitting the ignore button.]

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Selective_ID
When the day comes, that aliens expose themselfs to the general public in a huge movement, then I'll worry.
Having said that, I'll also be chopping the hell out of them...


As long as one avoids the paralysis beams, your general intention sounds like a good idea.




Works for me.

Exactly how does one avoid paralysis beams? I'm sure they can maneuver them faster than we can run... Think there's anything that we can wear that would nullify or reflect them?

Like a pointy alluminum hat?


[edit on 27-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join