It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight back?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Some think that greys possess an internal magnetic navigational organ in their brains similar to what is said to be found in birds

Birds have a magnetic imprint of their place of birth which is how they navigate home as in racing pigeons. They won't go anywhere but their place of birth. Migration patterns are more than likely a geneological trait like elephants use (they amazingly follow the paths their ancestors always followed which isn't fully understood yet, at least as far as I know)

Aliens could have taken us out at any time during our history if they were malevolent. I tend to lean towards them keeping an eye on us, perhaps they are God's creation too? Or maybe even God?
With all the destructive mechanisms at work in man's technological background, maybe they are watching the effects for further educating different beings, kind of like teaching by bad example?
Here's an idea, when you see an alien, open your arms wide and welcome them (home?) and maybe all those glyphs of man holding his hand up with palm open mean that they are friend not foe...
And if all else fails, we could always scurry to and froe clucking like birds and they'd think we are too crazy to mess with (saw Danny Glover do that and it worked then )

I meant homing pigeons, thye are used for racing which is how I knew them

[edit on 20-7-2005 by keybored]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol, cmon people - just sit back and wait for the orbital bombardment it all be over in a matter of hours.
hehe makes me laugh that people even think it would be a hand to hand or anything like that.
We wouldnt see it coming and wed have no chance - im up for fighting but i dont have a space shuttle

if they wanted us dead wed be gone.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Zeta_101
The Greys are a race of light-speed, time-travelling, gravity-distortioned, discs and have the capacity to stop time, move through walls, and shield themselves from anything we throw at them.

I have done extensive research on this subject for many years, including the counseling of various abductees, and have found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Zetan-aliens have shielding capability, can walk through walls, stop time, read minds, or manifest time travel.

Those abilities listed above are actually a product of abductee brainwashing with screen memories

I think it is a really good idea to not let ourselves be manipulated by Zetan propaganda.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

What's with all this 'Zetan' talk?... Why are you believing they are 'Zetan' if no one knows that for certain? And by the way, there have been hell of a lot of many abductees reporting that all of their abducters can go through walls, their devices as well.

Also, don't you think that if they can paralyze you, 'beam' you up (or just make you hover into their crafts), they wouldn't be MORE than a match for us? Ever heard of the encounters some states have had when in WWII or the Cold War? They shot several ships with no impact or damage towards them... I don't think you are getting your facts, straight buddy...these beings may not be advanced, but they are different...and that is deadly.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The Greys are a race of light-speed, time-travelling, gravity-distortioned, discs and have the capacity to stop time, move through walls, and shield themselves from anything we throw at them.

I have done extensive research on this subject for many years, including the counseling of various abductees, and have found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Zetan-aliens have shielding capability, can walk through walls, stop time, read minds, or manifest time travel.

Those abilities listed above are actually a product of abductee brainwashing with screen memories

I think it is a really good idea to not let ourselves be manipulated by Zetan propaganda.

What's with all this 'Zetan' talk?... Why are you believing they are 'Zetan' if no one knows that for certain?

That depends on your sources.

And by the way, there have been hell of a lot of many abductees reporting that all of their abducters can go through walls, their devices as well.

I gather then that you didn't look at the links I posted, as one of them addressed this issue. No surprise there.

The belief in the aliens having godlike powers only arises after a paralysis and abduction has taken place, not before. This points to screen memories being the reason behind those beliefs in the first place.

Also, don't you think that if they can paralyze you, 'beam' you up (or just make you hover into their crafts), they wouldn't be MORE than a match for us?

They are flesh and blood physical beings; they are not gods and they are not invincible. In my opinion and experience, they cannot "beam you up" but they can paralyze you, as the latter is a classic characteristic of an alien abduction. First comes the paralysis via a sky blue beam (as with the Travis Walton case) or the intense white floodlight in a residence or vehicle, and then comes the abduction and psychological manipulation -- part of which is the implantation of the belief that the aliens have godlike abilities.

Can the Zetan-aliens be defeated?

Absolutely.

Can they be defeated through conventional technological means?

No. They hold the clear advantage in advanced, physically-based technology.

Ever heard of the encounters some states have had when in WWII or the Cold War? They shot several ships with no impact or damage towards them... I don't think you are getting your facts, straight buddy...these beings may not be advanced, but they are different...and that is deadly.

Yes, I have heard of them.

Now check this out:

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Zetan spacecraft and probes are made of a very tough metal and it is very hard to knock them down but it is not impossible. Weapons systems have greatly improved since WWII.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
actually if aliens do attack our planet don't you think they are way more advanced than us. If they could travel from their planet to ours in a few hours and we can barely even make it to mars what makes you think that we have any chance of countering anything that they throw at us? Shoot for all we know the could have laser beams like in that one movie Mars attacks. So we really can't do any thing to defend our selves until we can develop new and better weapons to fight this threat if it ever happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
actually if aliens do attack our planet don't you think they are way more advanced than us.

Absolutely.

If they could travel from their planet to ours in a few hours and we can barely even make it to mars what makes you think that we have any chance of countering anything that they throw at us? Shoot for all we know the could have laser beams like in that one movie Mars attacks. So we really can't do any thing to defend our selves until we can develop new and better weapons to fight this threat if it ever happens.

No race or being is invincible.

The former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft, Ben Rich, months before he died, told Jan Harzan, a MUFON director, that the military already has interstellar flight capability and what a shame it is that the general public does not know about it.

There is a lot more going on in the goverment and with black projects than most realize

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i don't believe that they are invincible they can probably be taken down but not with the technology we have, shoot the internet is probably the newest kind of technology other that cell phones but what'll that help us lol

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i don't believe that they are invincible they can probably be taken down but not with the technology we have, shoot the internet is probably the newest kind of technology other that cell phones but what'll that help us lol

The military is actively pursuing duplicating their weapons technology. They have been doing so for many years.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I visited your links, the first being of that shot-down UFO. If you've heard of the encounters that the military has had with huge UFO ships in the past, you'd understand that anything we throw at them won't do a darn thing. We're not saying their invincible and they can't be beaten, we're just saying it'll be hard to do. You seem confident that if they attack, we are ready for them, I don't think that is the case. And by the way, no proof of time distortion? Any race that has the capacity to turn their ships to energy and cloak, or to even control gravity to go at high speeds like in zig zag patterns we have seen in UFO footages, they certainly can manipulate time. We don't have anything atleast remotely close to that. I don't think that the "advancements" since WWII are good enough, I think that we must find a better way and not just through our own technology.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I visited your links, the first being of that shot-down UFO. If you've heard of the encounters that the military has had with huge UFO ships in the past, you'd understand that anything we throw at them won't do a darn thing. We're not saying their invincible and they can't be beaten, we're just saying it'll be hard to do. You seem confident that if they attack, we are ready for them, I don't think that is the case. And by the way, no proof of time distortion? Any race that has the capacity to turn their ships to energy and cloak, or to even control gravity to go at high speeds like in zig zag patterns we have seen in UFO footages, they certainly can manipulate time. We don't have anything atleast remotely close to that. I don't think that the "advancements" since WWII are good enough, I think that we must find a better way and not just through our own technology.

It's perfectly possible to be able to cloak a ship with stealth technology and manipulate gravity without time distortion technology. Those things are generally unrelated.

Also, I think human military science and technology has actually evolved far beyond what our governments are letting on to. Even if our tech doesn't match up to theirs, there may be other ways to fight.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I only wanted to convey that the alien crafts can be shot down and that they are not invincible. There are varied degrees of preparedness on our part and this is increasing.

Time travel into the past and electromagnetic cloaking capability are not the same thing as warping the space-time continuum through antigravity wave technology. However, I can see why one can get confused on this issue.

Do you know what the Manhattan Project was?

It was the first program in the US government to develop atomic weapons.

Right after atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945, there was a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations. Subsequent Zetan-alien abductions, in relaying the testimony of many abductees, indicated that the aliens were very concerned about this world's development of nuclear weapons.

The Zetans kidnap many of us for medical experimentation, dissection, and for a long-term breeding program, among other self-serving purposes. Their mindset with us has always been to take what they want without asking our permission!

If they take what they want and have time travel capability, then why didn't they stop the Manhattan Project and any other atomic weapons programs from starting in the first place? A number of surgical strikes could have wiped out atomic research and development for many years -- even indefinitely.

The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Even if our tech doesn't match up to theirs, there may be other ways to fight.

I hear you brother!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Or... that whole report is wrong, and these "Zetans" have no connection towards the Manhattan Project.

And, of course you can cloak with stealth without having any relation to the other technology mentioned, but if you can manipulate gravity and electromagnetic fields in a more high-tech way, you can manipulate time.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

...these "Zetans" have no connection towards the Manhattan Project.

Quite so, which was exactly my point. They cannot interfere because they don't have time travel capability.

And, of course you can cloak with stealth without having any relation to the other technology mentioned, but if you can manipulate gravity and electromagnetic fields in a more high-tech way, you can manipulate time.

As another poster mentioned, manipulating gravity is not the same thing as manipulating time.

Here's a time travel question...

Is there a cogent argument in our near future that you have for us to further your views?

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Perhaps another race is defending earth for us against attackers? as we are their ancestors or they did in fact create mankind.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I only wanted to convey that the alien crafts can be shot down and that they are not invincible. There are varied degrees of preparedness on our part and this is increasing.

Time travel into the past and electromagnetic cloaking capability are not the same thing as warping the space-time continuum through antigravity wave technology. However, I can see why one can get confused on this issue.

Do you know what the Manhattan Project was?

It was the first program in the US government to develop atomic weapons.

Right after atomic bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945, there was a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations. Subsequent Zetan-alien abductions, in relaying the testimony of many abductees, indicated that the aliens were very concerned about this world's development of nuclear weapons.

The Zetans kidnap many of us for medical experimentation, dissection, and for a long-term breeding program, among other self-serving purposes. Their mindset with us has always been to take what they want without asking our permission!

If they take what they want and have time travel capability, then why didn't they stop the Manhattan Project and any other atomic weapons programs from starting in the first place? A number of surgical strikes could have wiped out atomic research and development for many years -- even indefinitely.

The only logical conclusion is that the Zetan-aliens didn't do so simply because they are incapable of true time travel.

Nothing to do with proving time travel or no time travel, all powerful as you describe these invisible groups, they would of known about a Manhatten Project, and would of chose to stop it or not to stop it, regardless of time travel theories.

Now re-read your post and what you posted above for the major 'logical' faults in what you posted.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Every type of defense is null and void if you are unaware of their technology. Even if its not light years ahead of ours, we could still be completely in the dark about it.

The alien will most likely win, if it's hostile. or if you are hostile.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Nothing to do with proving time travel or no time travel, all powerful as you describe these invisible groups, they would of known about a Manhattan Project, and would of chose to stop it or not to stop it, regardless of time travel theories.

I never stated that they were all powerful. Reread my posts.

Invisible groups? Are you confused over the concept of Group Entities versus physical aliens? We are talking about physical beings here, not spirits.

The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. This was followed by a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations.

Now re-read your post and what you posted above for the major 'logical' faults in what you posted.

I see no faults in my logic and no logic behind your argument.

The Zetan-aliens, who take what they want when they want it and who are opposed to the development of nuclear weapons, would not hesitate to use whatever means possible to end atomic weapons development -- including time travel. It is a very sound and logical argument that in knowing how they treat us, that the reason why they did not prevent or stop the Manhattan Project is simply because they were and are unable to do so.

Now what is your argument of logic to counter mine?

Or don't you have one?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nothing to do with proving time travel or no time travel, all powerful as you describe these invisible groups, they would of known about a Manhattan Project, and would of chose to stop it or not to stop it, regardless of time travel theories.

I never stated that they were all powerful. Reread my posts.

Invisible groups? Are you confused over the concept of Group Entities versus physical aliens? We are talking about physical beings here, not spirits.

The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. This was followed by a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations.

I see no faults in my logic and no logic behind your argument.

The Zetan-aliens, who take what they want when they want it and who are opposed to the development of nuclear weapons, would not hesitate to use whatever means possible to end atomic weapons development -- including time travel. It is a very sound and logical argument that in knowing how they treat us, that the reason why they did not prevent or stop the Manhattan Project is simply because they were and are unable to do so.

Now what is your argument of logic to counter mine?

''Now what is your argument of logic to counter mine?''>>>>

You would need to have countered my post for that to apply.

''I never stated that they were all powerful. Reread my posts.''>>>>

And i havnt said that you have, through reading your posts, you 'describe' them as being all powerful in certain and very many aspects.

''The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945. This was followed by a large and well-known UFO flap over US military installations.''>>>>

Above is one of the areas where your theory collapses, yet you use this and other statements as proof for your theories, look below.

Now re-read this part of your post below.

''The Zetan-aliens realized the development of atomic weapons on Terra after the nuclear bombs were dropped on Japan in 1945''>>>>

So for certain parts of your various statements you want people to believe these aliens are clueless, yet when saying other statments you want people to believe the aliens know what is going on, and can take DECISIVE action.

Your saying the aliens where clueless around the Manhatten Project and did nothing, yet it was the most important thing on there agenda, at that time...

So for your logical conclusion to work, you need people to believe the aliens didnt notice the main thing they wanted to stop, unfolding for many YEARS on the WORLD stage.

Yet these are the same aliens you say who prize INTELLIGENCE and not getting caught out short.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The idea of fighting Aliens is quite irrelevant, and goes against my logic. For aliens to master Interstellar travel and be that advanced without destroying themselves chances are they would be peaceful.

Even if they are not peacful, and wanted to take us over, why would they wait for us to build up our defences? Being that advanced they wouldn't just destroy us for the fun of it, they would want the resources, and couldn't use anything to harm Earth's resources

If we are going to die anyways why not threaten to anti-matter bomb the whole planet, making the most logical reason they would attack pointless?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join