It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight back?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think that strong thoughts and emotions could be an effective weapon against telepathic aliens. I believe that's why they do so much in secrecy. They have a very simplistic vulnerability. Simply believing strong enough that the greys & hybrids ought to kill themselves for the greater good of sentient beings might cause them to crash land.

Being willing to do anything or even die for the greater good of sentient beings is "infinite love". I believe this may be David Icke's real meaning of the phrase "infinite love". I'm not sure David Icke even understands it - maybe he just intuitively knows that "perfect love" will help somehow. I think its a back door to undermining the grey's telepathic command structure.

I also think that the Greys' telepathic command structure somehow senses whether a person's thoughts are hostile to the Greys. However, perfect love isn't hostile. Yet its still self-destructive to the Greys. Hence, its a back-door, like a computer virus in the telepathic super-computer that is the collective hive-mind of the Greys.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

'Greys' absorb and excrete nutrients/waiste through their skin, likely through their arms. Well suited to Brazil/96 as well as other captures - a 'strong scent of amonia'.

Dallas

And you know that....how?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Interesting throughts, Holographic Monkey. However, I don't think Greys are capable of "infinite love." I'm not even sure there are humans capable of infinite love; and if there are, their numbers are too few. And how do you really know what's for the greater good of sentient beings anyways? What we view as the greater good may only be the greater good for us; and what they view as the greater good may only be the greater good for them. It's hard to know what's the greater good when you're the one in question. You'd have too much bias in your favor. I don't believe killing our race is for the better good, and they probably won't be persuaded to kill themselves either.

Even though I'm not particularly fond of Greys, and would not hesitate to defend myself to the death if needed, I still would not want to see their species come to a complete end.

The idea of using emotions, however, might be a good tactic. If greys don't experience emotion the way we do that is. We could use telepaths/empaths to send a barrage of confusing emotions their way. That might cause them to at least hesitation in some of their actions.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just thought of another little thing I could put on here...

It has to do with greys being... grey. That pale grey, even white sometimes. What if this is a form of albinism? That could be another little reason, among far many more, why greys tend to operate at night.

Maybe their skin is sensative to sunlight. No, I don't mean like vampire sensative... just that they might sun burn or blister easily.

If the theory of them using their skin to absorb nutrients is correct, then their skin is too valuable of an organ to risk damaging. "Well, wouldn't they just invent sun screen?" you ask? Maybe... But the chemicals might interfere with their skin as well.

Anyways... just a thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
knight get a hold of me so we can talk about the grays i hav some info you might want to hear....you can E-mail me at tassey_7@msn.com
prophetseeker

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Some sources have cited those 'cute little grays' as actually having human body parts within their space-ships when a few crashed down to earth in the past. I really don't think of that as 'hostile' but it could have been for scientific purposes or because they look at us as cows or something. I dont buy that though, we seem to be a FAR more versatile race.

We create music, ride skateboards, motorcycles, create movies and tv, and we also have personalities. We are far more advance than they. They';ve only had millions upon millions of years to perfect they're technology. Oooo, Im soooo impressed, you ugly sonsofbitches! They are jealous and wish they could be like humans. They seem to have a very misguided arrogance. Screw em. So you guys dont use your mouths at all?? Not for talking or eating? Evolution has hit you fully yet? Whats the deal you asshats?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hell yeah wangho, express that more often. Why? Because the greys do not really give a crap about you or me... we are just another part of their experiments and they only "use" us when needed...certain people, I mean.
I don't think they want to destroy us, because if they wanted to, they would of done that a long time ago. I don't think they like us much though, because they don't really respect us...or they don't know what respect is at all... some say that they are like plants...and that is why mostly their ships inside have a luminous bright glow to it...maybe they can live only with some light and in the night. They don't seem to have emotions, but more of a clone-like state of mind...one does what one has to do, and the other what the other has to do, and so on. I believe they want us because of the sole reason we are different, but hey, if we are different, that doesn't necessarily mean we are better...but if we do have emotions, and they don't... if we have free will, and they don't ... that gives us hell of a lot of freaking advantage over them. We rock.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
as in the movie signs quote "theres 2 reasons for different beings to come here 1. hostile 2. research r planet"

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm sure I stated this somewhere, but I'll say it again.

It doesn't matter what aliens consider to be evil or hostile. Evil is a matter of perspective, and from our perspective, the things greys have been doing, such as kidnapping us against our will, is evil. I don't care what anyone says... Unless you, for some really weird reason, like being treated like a piece of property, then you're going to view their actions as hostile.

We're not them, so we don't have to think like them. This is our home; and it doesn't matter how we got here. We're living beings and have as much of a right to our freedom as they or any other living creature does.

That's why I'm tired of hearing people say, "Well, maybe in their culture, the things they're doing aren't bad..."

This isn't their culture. It's our culture, and in our culture the things they do are bad.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
what the hell r we gonna do about it there technology is way more powerful then ours how r we gonna fight back get a laser pointing pen and point it at them "hmmm maybe if i just point my laser pen at there big black eyes i can blind them"

[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i really doubt the aliens will attack us directly..if any thig they will be controlling this from behind the scenes...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
i really doubt the aliens will attack us directly..if any thig they will be controlling this from behind the scenes...

Maybe we should change our way of thought for this thread.

Instead of thinking "What will we do if they attack us?" let's think more along the lines of "What will we do if we attack them?"

I, for one, do not like the idea of being a happy little cow who spends his entire life fenced in, munching grass, never thinking "What if I was free?"

Ignorance is not bliss.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't think that greys would try to attack us at all...they are more so the brains of the whole operation, while the Nordics are the muscle.

If I ever saw one in my house, all I can say is that it better be wanting a death wish because that's whats coming.

I wonder what fighting techniques they would use upon a full-scale invasion: would it be an ambush or just plain old head on?

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
>We're simply discussing hypothetical ways that the
>average Joe can defend against an alien

1) Decide that you will not allow yourself to be taken, killed, abducted, etc. Be firm in this decision. It is not enough to merely tell them that you will not allow it. DO NOT ALLOW IT.

2) Try not to anticipate anything. Don't make assumptions about anything. Remember everything you have heard or read, but know that any of it may be truth, lies, or deliberate disinformation.

3) Be aware that they may try to manipulate you. Shield your heart from shock, do not allow yourself to sucuumb to fear, or guilt. If they tell you that you have given consent, whether true or not, it is irrelevant. You have decided that you will not allow them to do what they wish. Stick to that. You may see things that are terrifying and horrible. Babies being eaten alive, people being tortured and killed...none of it matters. It may be true, it may be lies. Hold firm in your decision to not be killed, taken, or manipulated by them. They may threaten to hurt others if you do not allow them do do as they wish. Do not trust them. You have decided to not be manipulted. Do not allow it.

4) Be aware that they may try to manipulate your senses. Just because you see your mother, or your friend, doesn't mean that thei'r really there. Just because you see yourself in a car being driven someplace by someone you know, doesn't mean that that is really what's going on.

5) Anything they say may or may not be true. It doesn't matter. Both truth and lies may be used to manipulate.

6) Understand that they may be able to read your mind. Understand that they may be able to place thought in your mind. Double check every thought you have. Ask yourself if it is yours. There may be attempts at mind control. There may not be.

7) Pray. It may help. Ask for divine protection and help to not be taken. If that help is forthcoming, very good. If not, do not merely submit to whatever happens as the will of God.

Decide that they will not take you, remember everything you have ever heard or read, but have blind faith in none of it. Decide that they will not take you, and do everything within your power to prevent them from doing so.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i doubt we will ever ever witness an alien invasion.....

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think we 'ought to fight back by the only means our govt. knows of: Give them all the money they need and then turnaround and forgive the loan.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What can we do if we attack them? Absolutely nothing.

The Greys are a race of light-speed, time-travelling, gravity-distortioned, discs and have the capacity to stop time, move through walls, and shield themselves from anything we throw at them. How the HELL are we suppose to defeat these bastards? One thing I've noticed is that they can't freeze the mind, as in, they can't stop you from thinking. They can plant fake thoughts, but that is all...everything else, they need permission from you... not a "Can I do this?" permission... but if they are trying to take a memory from you, "steal" a thought, you have to think it first. So WHATEVER you do, do not let them have their way, do NOT let them steal your memories, do not even think of them, think of something else, think of random things, but not your memories. Whatever it is you think, they will see, and they are able to control it. So don't let them take precious things, and Pray.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
The Greys are a race of light-speed, time-travelling, gravity-distortioned, discs and have the capacity to stop time, move through walls, and shield themselves from anything we throw at them.

I have done extensive research on this subject for many years, including the counseling of various abductees, and have found absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the Zetan-aliens have shielding capability, can walk through walls, stop time, read minds, or manifest time travel.

Those abilities listed above are actually a product of abductee brainwashing with screen memories

I think it is a really good idea to not let ourselves be manipulated by Zetan propaganda.

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The War Of The Worlds thingie was pretty good.

God already put things on earth like viruses, bacteria...so indeed the aliens get those, and die because they have no defence against it

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ken_Allen
The War Of The Worlds thingie was pretty good.

God already put things on earth like viruses, bacteria...so indeed the aliens get those, and die because they have no defence against it

Nods - I loved that movie, the end happened all so quick, though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join