It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignorance Denied site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Has anyone else had problems getting into it -- everytime I try today it causes IE to crash -- doesn't happen on ATS or BTS or Politics@ATS
I was trying to find out if anyone had any more information on the earthquake in Japan today.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Works good for me

Maybe try another browser if you can? IE just sucks.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Has anyone else had problems getting into it -- everytime I try today it causes IE to crash -- doesn't happen on ATS or BTS or Politics@ATS
I was trying to find out if anyone had any more information on the earthquake in Japan today.

Nope
I just went over and logged on and no problems

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640

No problems here with ID either.

That Japan quake was mentioned in an ATSNN thread today.........

NEWS: Indonesia Quake Spurs Rush to High Ground

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yep!! I had to find a back way in. Every time I started from their main page, piece of crap IE would crash (gawrdam mongowrians!)
!!!! See if you can access the site by not using the front page. How? Maybe sombody will post a link to a thread from ID
or use google

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
Yep!! I had to find a back way in. Every time I started from their main page, piece of crap IE would crash (gawrdam mongowrians!)
!!!! See if you can access the site by not using the front page. How? Maybe sombody will post a link to a thread from ID
or use google

here you go but it works just fine for me, and I'm using IE

oups I forgtot the link

www.ignorancedenied.com...

[edit on 10/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sauron beat me to it as usual. Been making a habit of that lately. He He He

Anyway I use IE, and it is fine for me also.

Perhaps you can post the details of the IE "crash" in the BTS computer help forum, and someone can help fix you up.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Guess I'm going to have to start using Safari more often -- thanks for the info everyone. I was trying to see if JcMinJapan had any different information over there on the quake in Japan. I have been avoiding switching over to Safari but it looks like I wlll be moving over soon. It just quits when I try to get into ID site -- using IE -- just aggrivation factor is all I guess.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by justme1640]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That was nice of you, Sauron. I clicked the link and got in. I then tried to go to the main page on ID from there....CRASH!! Maybe it's an older IE thing or a Mac thing. But the link works!! Takes you to the recent posts page. Thanks Sauron!!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Sauron beat me to it as usual. Been making a habit of that lately. He He He

Yeap just oiled my key board today so it's a bit faster

I did get a notice that the page loaded but had errors?

And Makeitso you do a kick ass job in the computer help forums.

poonchang you are welcome

[edit on 10/4/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Weird works fine for Fox browser and the Internet Explorer 6 I have....maybe they where writing new code in their SO has been doing alot of tweaks lately.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I couldn't log into ID yesterday on Firefox. I haven't had a chance to see what the problem is, if it's just me or what.

top topics

join