It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

138 sifns of JESUS' next coming in (*ISLAM*)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

This page will show 138 signs of Jesus next coming according to ISLAMIC FAITH

It shows also many things that the holy prophet Muhammad (blessings upon him) say that it will happen and it happens.

harunyahya.com...

If anyone has any question, I will be more than welcome to answer.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Islam]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So do you think when Jesus comes he'll tell us all that Muhamed was right?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
First, My deep condolences on the death of Pope John Paul II.

Now, Well,

Muhammad (peace and blessings upon him) is the last massenger. And he said: "I am the nearest prophet to (Jesus). And (Jesus) is the most beloved prophet to me. And we are brothers in prophethood."

We believe that when Jesus (peace and blessings upon him) will come to the earth, he will break the cross and he will be the leader of the earth till Allah will raise all believers to heavens and the day of Judgment will occure on the rest of the people.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thats pretty much the same thing catholics believe except for the Muhamed part. Hmm

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I read about someone called the 'Mahdi' in Islam who is supposed to come at some future point. Who is he, and is this the same Jesus who will come the 2nd time? What do you believe will happen when Jesus returns? What about the Mahdi, if they are different?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So do you think when Jesus comes he'll tell us all that Muhamed was right?

You are right.

I read about someone called the 'Mahdi' in Islam who is supposed to come at some future point. Who is he, and is this the same Jesus who will come the 2nd time? What do you believe will happen when Jesus returns? What about the Mahdi, if they are different?

Mahdi will come before Jesus (peace and blessings upon him), and then he will become the prime minister for Jesus (peace and blessings upon him).

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Islam

Mahdi will come before Jesus (peace and blessings upon him), and then he will become the prime minister for Jesus (peace and blessings upon him).

Prime minister? Okay thats where your belief and mine split. First there has to be an anti christ.

But hey theyre close enough right? As long as we're both good.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Prime minister? Okay thats where your belief and mine split. First there has to be an anti christ.

But hey theyre close enough right? As long as we're both good.

i dont mean by "prime minister" what is exactly mean. I mean that he will be like Jesus' right hand.

And yes. There will be the anti christ. Muslims believe in the anti christ that will be killed by Jesus' time.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So that guy will come first and then Jesus. Why is he so important?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
He is important. But he is not the leader.

And there is no way to compare between him and God's word, God's spirit, God's prophet, Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him).

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ok, but that doesnt really answer my question though.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh and I was just wondering, why is it that my people who are islam call themselves moslems? Im ashamed of myself for not knowing

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
So that guy will come first and then Jesus. Why is he so important?

First of all.......Jesus Christ will not WALK the earth again....He will come to judge the Living and the Dead!

Christianity base their beleif in the Apostles Creed........I beleive in one God...The Creed is a concise summary of all the truths of the Christian Faith, composed and affirmed in the First and Second Ecumenical Councils.
quote////

The Seventh Article of the Creed.

7. And He shall come again, with glory, to judge both the living and the dead, Whose kingdom shall have no end.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
and shineth even unto the west,
so shall also the coming of the Son of man be (Matt.24:27).

The second coming of Christ the Saviour will be extraordinary: The sun shall be darkened,
and the moon shall not give her light,
and the stars shall fall from heaven,
and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken; and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man, (a cross) in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (Matt. 24:29-30),
...and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory: And before Him shall be gathered all nations (Matt. 25:31-46),
more on the Christian beleif of the Creed////
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

Many people actually make up all sort's of stories of when ''they'' think Christ will come.....
quote//In the First Epistle to Timothy,the Apostel Paul writes:Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the later times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils(1Tim4:1)
In His second Epistle to Timothy, he offers a gloomy portrait of mankind's religious and moral condition:In the last days perilious times shall come .....

quote///According to Saint Paul, this will be the time "when people will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires they will choose teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and go after fables" (2 Tim. 4:3-4). I
Then they will see the Son of Man, coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory, and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26).

First He came to give His soul for the salvation of many; then He will come to judge the world and recompense everyone according to his deeds. (Acts 17:31; Mt. 24:27).

Islam........do you actually have prophecy on the Mahdi?
Is it in the Koran?
Or is it a prophecy of Muhammad?
Are there any signs of his coming ?
When you say he will come before the Antichrist, how do you know it will be HIM ....?
How are you going to distinguish between the Antichrist and the Madhi?

Ok....sorry my ignorance.....I forgot all about the link you provided.....I will take a look.....

+Glory be to God and His Saints.....
helen...
take care...

Sorry forgot one important question...
Do you beleive in the two prophets Enoch and Elijah(Elias)?
Do you see these two prophets coming to preach before/or at the same time as the antichrist comes in the world?
thanks..

[edit on 4/11/2005 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Islam
i dont mean by "prime minister" what is exactly mean. I mean that he will be like Jesus' right hand.

Hmm, I'm surprised. I was expecting that Mahdi & Jesus were the same. That's interesting. My religion believes that Jesus will come again and that he will lead the world, but we have nothing for or against Mahdi. I might have to look into him. I've got a copy of the Qu'ran on my computer in English (don't speak arabic, hehe, just English and a bit of French), but I've only read the first six Suras so far, and I don't remember seeing any Mahdi yet. The Qu'ran is a very interesting book, I think it's a good read even for non-Muslims like myself, particularly for religious people. I don't know a lot about Islam, but I learned a little in my history courses, and I have discussed religion with my Muslim friends.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There is nothing specifically about the Mahdi in the Quran. Even about Jesus, all the Quran says is that he will come back. Most of the details of these prophecies come from Hadith of Muhammad. I read somewhere (I am not sure about this) that Jesus and the Mahdi will pray together.
Elijah is mentioned in the Quran also, but not in much detail. I am not sure about Enoch, because of the differences in the anglicised and arabic versions of the names (Isa-Jesus, Yunas-Jonas, Yahya-John) it is hard to find out who is who.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting. Anyone know where to get an online copy of the Hadith, if there is one? (in English preferably
)

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So since you guys of the islam religion believe in Jesus, do you celebrate Christmas and Easter?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
so do members of other religions get sent to hell for believing in their religion, or is it a you were faithful in your religion you can come as a reward?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Here is an online Hadith collection. Unfortunately it is not complete. The complete Hadith are HUGE.

No, Croat, muslims don't celebrate Christmas or Easter. Those holidays put an unacceptable amount of worship on someone that muslims do not consider to be equal to God. Even Muhammad's birthday is not celebrated.

Ryanpp:

2:62
Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by babloyi]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Oh and I was just wondering, why is it that my people who are islam call themselves moslems? Im ashamed of myself for not knowing

it is because of Arabic language.

Aslama is the verb (to submit to Allah)
Islam is the noun (The submission to Allah)
Muslim is the doer (The one who submit to Allah)

It is like many verbs that has the smae pattern as (Aslama)
For example

Akrama is the verb (to honor some one)
Ikram is the noun (the Honor)
Mukrim is the doer (The one who honores others)

Study well for the second Arabic grammar class

Islam........do you actually have prophecy on the Mahdi?
Is it in the Koran?
Or is it a prophecy of Muhammad?
Are there any signs of his coming ?
When you say he will come before the Antichrist, how do you know it will be HIM ....?
How are you going to distinguish between the Antichrist and the Madhi?

Ok....sorry my ignorance.....I forgot all about the link you provided.....I will take a look.....

- Yes I believe in Mahdi.
- It is from the prophecy of Muhammad and not in the Quran.
- Ye, there are signs of his comming and many of it associated with Jesus' becaus Mahdi will come not very far before Jesus.
- He will come AFTER Antichrist to stop him.
- Each one (Mahdi and Antichrist) has special features that was mentioned in Hadiths (Muhammad's sayings).
- You are not ignorant

Hmm, I'm surprised. I was expecting that Mahdi & Jesus were the same. That's interesting. My religion believes that Jesus will come again and that he will lead the world, but we have nothing for or against Mahdi. I might have to look into him. I've got a copy of the Qu'ran on my computer in English (don't speak arabic, hehe, just English and a bit of French), but I've only read the first six Suras so far, and I don't remember seeing any Mahdi yet. The Qu'ran is a very interesting book, I think it's a good read even for non-Muslims like myself, particularly for religious people. I don't know a lot about Islam, but I learned a little in my history courses, and I have discussed religion with my Muslim friends.

Jesus will come. YES OFCOURSE.
BUT when he will lead the worls, he will need ministers and vizirs. Right?
Mahdi is one of them.

There is nothing specifically about the Mahdi in the Quran. Even about Jesus, all the Quran says is that he will come back. Most of the details of these prophecies come from Hadith of Muhammad. I read somewhere (I am not sure about this) that Jesus and the Mahdi will pray together.

Quran is NOT the only sacred Islamic text but it is the highest.

The other sacred text or source is the authentic prophet Muhammad's hadithes (or sayings).

For example, Quran say that we should pay (Zakat) to poor people each year! But Muhammad sais that Xakat is (2.5% out of your money).

Thus. Quran is the general and Sunnah (or the authentic Muhammad's hadithes) is the explanation.

Interesting. Anyone know where to get an online copy of the Hadith, if there is one? (in English preferably
)

This is one of the website that talk about Mahdi.
BUT you have to know that Shiia Muslims (7% of Muslims) have different theology of Mahdi and they make him very very very very holy and they make hin the leader not Jesus and that is WRONG. Because no idiot can say that a prophet will follow a normal person.

I am Sunni (Sunna are 93% of Muslims) and I will give you what Sunna direct says and that what MOST Muslims believe.

www.alinaam.org.za...
albalagh.net...

So since you guys of the islam religion believe in Jesus, do you celebrate Christmas and Easter?

We can celebrate Christmess but we dont have to. As we can celebrate Muhammad's birthday but we dont have to.

No, Croat, muslims don't celebrate Christmas or Easter. Those holidays put an unacceptable amount of worship on someone that muslims do not consider to be equal to God. Even Muhammad's birthday is not celebrated.

That what Wahhabies (>1% of Muslims) say.
And by the way. Osama is among the Wahhabies.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Islam]

<<   2 >>

join