It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just another conspiracy nut looking for something to rant about

link   
i am interested in ufos

link   
Systems Engr. Researching info that I can't find through engineering books or internet

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones, Bohemian Grove, John C. Mack, Stantion Freidman, Freemasonry, Religious Debate, these are topics that I know well. I read Atlantis Raising, Fortean Times, and The Disinformation newsletter. I balance it by watching Fox news. Grins. I know talk show host Art Bell, have discussed issues with George Noory, and been published in several magazines. I love my country, distrust my government, and I vote issues, not party lines. I am a registered "bi-partisan". Thank you for your consideration. BTW-I know a few member here, too.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have been coming to ATS for about a year now, enlightning both my friends and I about the world around us. By becoming a member I hope to share my opinions with others and introduce them to my outlook on the subject matter. I am very familiar with many subjects such as John Titor, Philidelphia project, chemtrails, and so on. I would greatly appreciate the chance to share my ideas with this community and I appreciate you reviewing my introduction and keep up the good work. Kenny

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
short and sweet: the MSM can no longer be trusted as informative or accurate and thus, the internet is one of the very last forums thinking, progressive people have to discover and exchange information that is vital to our everyday lives.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i want to know about stuff

link   
My name is Ramon Alaniz. My parents are 5th generation Texans. I grew up in Washington State and attended the University of Washington before joining the US Navy. I now live in Reno, Nevada with my wife and one child. I want to keep an open mind and learn from others. You're never too old to learn!

link   
Hi my name is quayton and I hope to contribute to the message board with accurate information and communicate with other like minded individuals. My hope is that this will expand the information that is so lacking in regards to top secret military projects. I have studied a lot about this subject and have read the testimonials of several high ranking goverment officials. Please accept my application to this forum as I would like to contribute this information.
-Thanks

Ing

link   
I am a 50 yr old male just trying to get some answeres about life.

link   
I am a writer living in hollywood on the path of spiritual unfoldment. I have pleasurably ease dropped on a few discussion during tactical research on a novel I am writing and would've loved to have shared on more than a few occasions. Your inductees seem to have a broad horizon of conviction for what they believe and I would like the chance to share notes. Thank you.

link   
Hello I am on a journey of understanding. I am not a hardcore Fanatic of any religion or belief. In my humble opinion Fundamental beliefs hold people back from discovering the truth. I like to read different authors works. Note I call them works and not teachings. I don´t like ppl that goes from a journey of understanding of the truth to become fundamentalists. You can call me Necros.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Fiction Author. Research for a future novel about unexplained events.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I work for the state of VA and am an aspiring 30 year old independent musician. I make industrial rock and other types of music. My homepage is www.myspace.com...

I am very interested in UFO's particularly the case for Roswell Recovery in 1947. I also am an avid reader of alien artifact materials although I haven't made up my mind on that. I believe in keeping an open mind. I am not religious. I respect other people and their beliefs. I believe that we in the US live in dangerous times and our very liberties are at risk from within.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hello I am on a journey of understanding. I am not a hardcore Fanatic of any religion or belief. In my humble opinion Fundamental beliefs hold people back from discovering the truth. I like to read different authors works. Note I call them works and not teachings. I don´t like when ppl goes from a journey of understanding of the truth to become fundamentalists.

Necros

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello. I am a network marketer interested id discussing todays top Internet Marketing programs.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My interests include Peak Oil, increasing IQ, and various national security interests.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think I have an objective enough point a view to see both sides of every situation.

link   
I have always been interested in dreams and visions.

link   
I'm looking for an avenue to discuss not only my experiences but the experiences of others here and help us understand some of the unkknown more. I think that I can help as many people as can help me and that's what it's about.

Hopefully too, we can all learn and laugh togehter.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join