It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
hiya, since i was a child ive had dreams that would come true. In great detail and usually about a death that was about to occur. I would love to find out why. I'am the 11th child in my family, and ive heard something about the 7th and 11th childern *but im unclear on that*
I see things in visions while i was fully awake and when i was the first stage of sleep.

It would be interesting talkin to others who have experienced the same things.
Thank You

link   
Will contribute true secret information mostly about corrupt governments and persons.

At the same time want to learn about the same subject from your forum.

link   
learn bout ALCO. particularly in western australia(wagerup)

link   
Interested in latest defence information

link   
interested in conspiracies

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am an aerospace engineer with 20 years experience in Honeywell Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) for commercial air transport (Boeing; Airbus) as well as Regional -Business / General Aviation APUs (Cessna, Bombardier, Dassault, etc). I find this article on the Pentagon / 9-11 controversy to be the best collected and reported on the internet.

HOWEVER, the articler sites a detail of a fan disk at the Pentagon site (FEMA photos 4414 & 4415) as being a disk found on the Honeywell GTCP 332-200 APU in the tail-section of the 757. While the author correctly identified the APU model, THERE IS NOT A FAN DISK ON ANY HONEYWELL APU!. Fan disks are part of a fan assembly which is used for PROPULSION ENGINES. It is unnecessary for power and bleed air generation (primary functions of an APU) to have a fan section... IF we had an APU with a disk the size of the one show in the photos (which Honeywell does not), there is NONE that can be found with the particular "dove-tail'' slot configuration (where the independent blades are mounted) on the outside diameter of the disk. It is clearly NOT a Honeywell product., and ANY forensic investigation wortyh its salt would drive to the same conclusion.

Regardless of the straight-forward documenation in other facets of this article, I am surprised at how this telling piece of evidence is being glossed over by towing the line that is politically correct. I realize that intuitively, one might summize that an APU turbine engine part, being in the tail-section of a 757 might be in the dibris trail of wreckage at a site like the Pentagon. However, intuition is NOT science. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

link   
I seek knowledge; always have and always will. I am 23 and only now feel at peace with my abilities and except them not fear them.

link   
im just really interested in whats going on in the world

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i hope to share my vast knowledge on many subjects concerning Et's,Politics, Religion, Psychology
I hope to learn more

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
IM AN EXPLORER AND I WANT TO FIND AND LEARN NOW PINKY LETS GO GET EM

link   
Hi, i'm a 24 year old male who has spent the better part of my life knowing that there are things out there that "they" do not want us to know, and i have made it a purpose to investigate every nook and cranny to uncover the truth through all of the lies. I am also interested in knowing what other open-minded people like myself, know, and i hope to learn more about the truth through their experiences.

link   
I'm highly interested to review renwable energy applications to built environment, and like to discuss these issues with same interesting people

link   
G'day all, my mate showed me your site the other day and i'v since found it to be a great source for scientific and paranormal discussions. I'm very interested in all areas of science and hope that i can contribute significantly to the forum

link   
I have a thirst for knowledge, and an open mind.
There are which I have been introduced to many facts~explainations, which fit the definition of "disinformation", regarding, the explanation of many (historical/political) incidents and common beliefs. I also know how dangerous the internet can be ! There is little or no incentive to tell the truth and many find incentive (fame, attention ? ?) to NOT tell the truth. I will add alternate explanations, adding from my current knowledge. Most important, I will objectively challenge, information that may be blindly accepted as truth

link   
A man who knows a lot and who has relatives who were ex military including one who made special ops

link   
seeking the truth and to bring our living history out of the shadows

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i want info on other countries besides main stearm (eroupe,usa,russia,china)

link   
hello i have had psi abilities since i was born and able to understand it but i too need to understand my potential and how to work it

link   
Hello,
I wish to expand my knowldege of what the Global Masters are up to in order to protect myself and loved ones and possibly pre-empt/circumvent planned destruction.
I have some knowledge of background of this agenda which may shed light on events as they unfold. Or I others may do so for me.

link   
Hello, I have always been interested in world events topic and I hope with my contribution I can give a little sense of my knowledge to this community.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join