It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am here simply to learn. I've been lurking for close to a year and now its time to interact.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am here to ask questions. I am looking for answers only conspiracy theorists can help me.

link   
I am incredibly interested in the abilities of buddhist monks, as well as abilities having to do with your inner energy and chi, telekenisis, pyrokinesis, etc etc....

link   
I hope to broaden the minds of those who think that we are alone in the Universe.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am a 27 year old male from Auckland New Zealand. I have spent so many months just lurking on the boards and finally decided to join.

I have a passion for all things to do with Aliens and UFO's.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Alll you new guys and gals welcome and if I can give one piece of advice research just abit before you'll commit your views..

Welcome aboard this great place ATS.

Dallas

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was in the USAF during the Vietnam conflict. I was a 7 level with a top secret clearance. I have worked in aerospace Lockheed/NASA in Ft. Worth and Houston as well as the high tech industry in Austin.

I grew up in Fort Worth, TX. As a young boy, I learned about Roswell as well as seeing JFK two hours prior to his assassination. Later I frequented the Cellar Door in Ft Worth. I was extremely naive. I thought our government was good and descent to everyone globally.

Since then, I have learned that not only does our government lie about the conflict that started the Vietnam Policing Action but whenever they say anything offically, it is usually a lie or an extremely slanted version of the truth. As a personal example: while in SEA, I learned that during the USAF bombing runs of North Vietnam, USAF fighter planes chased Chinese Migs from the North into South Chinese territory where they engaged in dog fights. The USAF shot these Chinese pilots down on their soverign soil near the four Chinese air bases located in that region. I debriefed the pilots about the condition of their avonics equipment upon their returns from these engagements. Navigational charts/maps were used to show malfunctional errors within the electronic Fire Control/Navigational equipment. No confirmed kills from the incidents were ever painted on the sides of the USAF birds. Usually, a confirmed kill is painted on the left (Port) side as were the kills within the Northern territorial region of Vietnam. To this date, I have never heard the Chinese or US government officially say anything about these many incidents that occurred on their soil.

I believe our US government is not truthfully reporting on the Roswell crash incident. I believe our US government is not truthfully reporting on the JFK and MLK Jr. assassinations, and the near complete attempt on Regan.

I believe our US government (in particular the CIA) is not truthfully reporting on their envolvement with all the above.

I would like to continue to stay as current as possible on all activities our US govenment is doing while deciphering the slanted media reports of the official news organizations. Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am just someone who is very interested in all types of paranormal stuff,UFO'S,Other demensions,etc...I have read and studied alot in this area and thier might be a little I could add but I am manly wanting to learn.Thank You!!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I discovered ATS roughly about six months ago whilst researching Black Projects of the USAF. I'd like to think i was an intelligent individual with plenty to offer the members of ATS, whilst also learning more myself!

link   
Interested in world politics & possibilities of certain events occuring that would affect the USA. Hard facts analysis preferred over loose opinions.

link   
Hi folks

I'm looking forward to a civil exchange of views on all these interesting topics. Not sure I can offer that much as I've only read the same UFO books as anyone else.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Know yourself, Know your Enemy, Avoid Your Igronance.

I want to join to understand the USA and allies secret space programs

link   
MiG-35? Oh, I want to know more about this aircraft...

link   
Hi there, I'm an artist/musician from California.
What attracted me to this forum was that no matter what people's opinion is, topics that are out of the mainstream and effect people's lives globally are being discussed from a lot of intelligent opinions.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im looking for answers and ready to provide theories concerning the problems of war and tension going on the modern world.

link   
hi,
i want to give information on area 51 and hopefully find out a lot more about games.

link   
i am a Filipino who like millitary intrigues , conspiracy issues,; anything that "cant confirm or deny"

link   
I work in a large trauma Hospital. I am interested in comspiracy theory and sociology relating to

link   
I hope to contribute my comments and learn from other people of what they think about something

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join