It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I will be initiated into the Freemasons this fall and am looking for new answers to old questions involving Mason's and current world events.

link   
I am interested in all types of conspiracy! I hope this site will help me learn & grow.

link   
Hello,

I've been lurking this board for a while and decided to join the club. My main interests are revealing hoaxes, media lies and goverment propaganda. Ever since childhood I become suspicious of so called "absolute truths", and began questioning obvious flaws in many established dogmas, be it medicine, astronomy, politics or psychology. I hope that participating here will help in my quest for the ultimate truth. Likewise it is my hope that I can contribute to this board by my personal research and ideas. I really look forward becoming a member at Abovetopsecret.com.

Sincerely,

Alexander B.

link   
i'm interested in what's going on in the world we live in. i don't know what i could contibute to, that's what i'm trying to find out

link   
I am a college student interested in the paranormal and gnostic studies, I tend to be cynical and question assumptions, but never disrespectfully or without some sort of logical foundation. I prefer logic based arguments to emotional ones, but still maintain a degree of intellectual hypocrisy because I think much of knowledge and reality are subjective. That is just me, I am in a wonderfully confusing and enlightening moment of my life and I am just trying to grow as a person and add a little something special to the world and this online community if I can.

link   
Culture and polemic informations are all for my interest. I am a surfer and technical support in Management systems.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi - Looks like an interesting site; to which I hope to be able to contribute.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have a story which would fit in well with this site. I am also looking for advice on how to deal with this, I have been backed in to a corner and I have no where else to turn.

link   
Hi, I'm interested in space exploration, the search for terrestrial tpe extra solar planets, extra terrestrial life, inteligent or not, and cosmology. I'm also very interested in breakthrough propulsion, specifrically warp drive type technologies.

link   
I'm here to learn and listen! Particularly interested in aliens/visitors, whatever you like to call them.

link   
I am 59 years old. Former Republican, now Independent. Looking for somewhere to have discussions on current events and state of affairs in the USA.

link   
For a little over a year I've been trolloping through these forums and suddenly realized that I, Lizz, needed a face( or rather login name) amongst the many people that fuel my love of everything above top secret.

link   
Truth, liberty, and justice for all , not just the rich, not just the corporations

link   
i never really inderstood the concept of religion, nontheless why i am here...or how it came to be that my ethnicity is uncharted, or that who we are and were we came from...does not exist in the eyes of others...for we have no country, no nation...no voice. We...the HMONG...have been here for the past forty years...and yet our identities are still mistaken for anything other then HMONG...is it the fact that the government is in debt to us...or is it that we are not important...just another race...just another nomatic, uncivilized...savage culture. No...our voices must be heard no matter how hard the government tries to conceal the truth...we are HMONG...soldiers among soldiers...fighting for freedom...fighting for justice...we fought side by side...risking our lives to protect and preserve the american legacy of freedom...to win the war against communism... we deserve a national recognition of our bravery during the [Secret War: Hmong soldiers, hired by the CIA to fight along the Ho Chi Minh Trial and to rescue injured soldiers]Vietnam War...that is all I ask...and if others before me do not achieve this goal...then with all that I have within me...I will succede.

link   
Seeking the truth

link   
My name is Jonny & im from Chicago (Chi Town). I recently stumbled across this forum while doing some Hollow Earth research. Im happy to find a forum to discuss & learn alot more about Hollow Earth, paranormal ect.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
im a very opinionated person and feel i HAVE to put my opinion in on every subject i guess thats a contribution and i wanna learn everything i can cuz i like to learn new things ideas, and viewpoints i like it when someone can open me up to a new belief.

link   
I think everything is courupt and i'm gping to help get the poop on it.

link   
Hi,
I discovered your site by doing some random searches recently, and I'd like to be able to partake of some of the discussions on the board. I don't have much in the way of fantastic experiences to contribute, but I'd like to pick the brains of those who have had noteworthy experiences. My primary areas of interest revolve around UFOs, government conspiracies, and spiritual paranormalcy. I'm specifically interested in the ways in which these areas may intersect, and the ATS forums are a great opportunity to interact with people from every imaginable demographic.

link   
I am a young male who has enjoyed the original ides and views here at ATS since i found it a few weeks ago. A place that someone can share there unique thoughts through an informed discussion are few and far between. So what do i hope to contribute, my own personal views and hopefully share a little knowledge.What do I hope to learn, Everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join