It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have a background in molecular biology, physics, mathematics.
I hope to learn from other knowledgeable contributors and to post my own thoughts and ideas

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I work as an electronic warfare tech on the B2. I just want clarify a few things about the jet

link   
Hi! I'm a 19 year old full time college student & sorority girl, that enjoys travel, dining out, and shopping

link   
I mainly want to participate in peak oil discussion. I'm currently doing a doctorate in Organic chemistry.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for yet.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am only a visitor interested in your discussions.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have been involved in the sofware development field for twenty years, and have intense interest in a variety of technologies. While I cannot claim knowledge that would be regarded as "above top secret," I nevertheless believe I can provide some information and insights that may have value. I expect, as well, that I will learn a great deal from those with diverse interests and experiences.

Sincerelt, James L. Heckman

link   
Greetings, Just found this site it looks cool. I belong to a few other paranormal and new age spiritualist groups. I aslo do amature paranormal research with a group in my area. I am very into the unexplained and also alternative medicine and holistic healing. I also am a reiki practicioner. I love hearing others experiences with the paranormal and the unexplained and also like to share my own experiences as well. Blessings, Jo

link   
I became very interested with this site and all of the post on here, looks like there's a lot to read

link   
Hello! Iam from the state of Michigan. I have alot of factual stories to tell that I have experienced, as well as family members and friends experiences. Some have seen UFO crafts, some spirits and many bizarre things that Iam not sure I will ever fully discuss. Iam looking forward to sharing my experiences as well as my opinion on many different aspects of the unseen world around us.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am an aerospace engineer, and love planes and matters of our country's defence and world security. I look forward to learning much from, and contributing what I can to this valuable community.

Thanks,

Herman

link   
Hello, my name is Isaac Barrio and I'm very interested in US Government secrets. More paticular in underground bases, weapons, aircraft, and such. I live in Palmdale,CA and grew up in Las Cruces, NM. Both areas have large bases and secret installations.

Thank you,

Isaac

link   
G'day everyone, Im seeking theories to ongoing sightings of U.F.O.'s, the opinions, aslong as not derogatory are even sought after by the sceptics aswell as people who have had similar experiences as myself. I look forwards to seeing images of recent sightings to see if there are any which have any similarities to the objects and experiences that have occured. I live in Western Australia and am from South Australia. In both states I have had similar experiences involving specifically two types of U.F.O.'s. The only photo evidence that remotely appears the same were some shots taken at sunset in Spain of three orange lights hovering in the distance. I like to use this photo as my backdrop on my screen as it reminds me of the amasing light display my friends and I witnessed in 2001. I would like to share this information with the world 'cause everyone, especially the believers have the right to know. And the witnesses to strange phenomenon have the right to discuss these issues without being ridiculed. Thankyou for accepting my registration.
I look forwards to discussing these issues as for over a decade I've known that there is something going on that most of the world is ignorant to. Thankyou.

link   
Less paranoid than your average guy. Nordic, but not "nordic".

link   
I am a software engineer working on classified and non classified military satelite projects for the DoD and NASA.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Free thinking individual.

link   
engineer still questioning everthing ...

link   
I have a keen interest in military bases in the UK. This seems to be a good place to discuss tis subject.

link   
I am the Mother of a 19 year old sailor and very concerned about what is going on with the war on terror. I also Very strongly believe that my son is being watched over, but alas I am human and still worry. I hope that this website can keep me informed but not scare me to death.

link   
I'm 17 and live in the USA. I'm mainly interested in secret societies and the occult's influence on modern society. The Illuminati and the Covenant are both subjects of great interest to me, as well as A. Crowley, the Knights Templar, and Mayan civilization.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join