It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi, I am an architect from India.
Seeking the truth however and wherever it is what i believe , the purpose of my life.

The truth, as they say is out there!

link   
I love to chat with people and learn new things.I have heard great things about this site and the people.

link   
hello I looks forward to meeting many of you on this wonderful board.

link   
I am very much interested in the paranormal, from UFO's to political conspiracy.

This site was recommended to me as being of the best places to discuss such topics, and from browsing the site I'd have to agree that it is a great community. Hopefully I'll have something to contribute.

That's about it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My name is John mark Anthony Ford. I have been a Naturopathic Medical Researcher/Writer for the past 10 years and am Webmaster for a Holistic Health/Empowerment website at www.planetholistic.com. I also own an E-book store "planet InfoServe" and an EBAY store at stores.ebay.com/planetholistic. I am 40 years old and am currently living in Fairmont, WV but plan to re-locate soon to return to Academia. I am a Progressive/Liberal and am a contributing editor to a political website at www.progressivesociety.com

link   
interested in peak oil, NWO, and theories

link   
I hope to learn more about the things "they" don't want us to know about.

link   
I am fascinated to find you since I ran into Rex 84 in 1984. It seems to me that this just confirms my belief that this administrationis interested in a fascist takeover.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To learn more is my goal to give my view and opinion is my freedom of speech and rights.
my contributions will be positive and knowledgable to what i have learnt over the years allthough they may not be 100% correct,the truth's is what we all and i seek.

one more persons input maybe the key to opening ,prevokeing and enciting more postives thoughts ,issues and topics.

link   
a guy intrested in aviation machines cause of the technology and also the amazing things we create

link   
i am in my late twenties married with 2 kids. i just read bible code 2 and it really opened my eyes and i want to find out more information about what is going on in the world that you can't get from the paper or the news.

link   
I'm a very active person and I hope to be able to help in any possible way. Plus I hope that I can learn anything that could be useful in any way.

link   
I'd like to provide some valuable info re 9/11.

link   
i do not have all the answers thats why i want to become a member, hopefully i can contribute to this delightful sight.

link   
I like all things considered, that is, when there is discussion, truth has wa of leaking out.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I joined this forum because i enjoy the site very much. I hope to contribute anything i can on conspiracies, mainly UFO since that is what i spend most time in. I hope to learn more about conspiracies in general, preferably government

link   
I'm new to this. I want to learn more. I've believed ever since I saw a UFO. I have a couple videos. I don't know if they're real, but some of them really look real.

link   
I'm 19, female, live in the UK, nearly at the end of my 1st year of a BA in English with Creative Writing. Contribution - my experiences with UFOs and other wierdness, views on anything and everything, an unusual perspective on religion (Christian turned pagan...), and perhaps even a little wit. Hoping to learn more about conspiricies in general, religious matters, what exactly is going on in the USofA, aerospace experiments, military stuff, and cryptozoology. And anything else interesting I find lurking on here...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi I am an architect from India

"The truth is out there"

lets go get it

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As to who I am, I will say that I am one with access to more priviledged information. Though not backed by documents and pictures I hope to contribute the knowledge passed down to me. I hope to learn about how many theories check up with the things that I have come to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join