It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope to contibute any facts or information that i come into contact with and to learn information not in the public arena to survive the tribulations of our near future.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Would like to learn.

link   
I was born in ukraine, and emigrated to the U.S. when i was 3 years old. I hope to contribute anything interesting i find, and hope to learn anything of my interest. I am really fasinated by david icke, and hope to share my knowledge about him and his theories.

link   
I am an open minded person who likes to research things both normal and paranormal. I am also exploring my spiritual path. In joining this sight I hope to share whatever knowledge I have, and to gain knowledge to.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have an active interest in the political climate of globalization and the effect that US policy has on the third world.

link   
hey guys im an 18 year old from Australia who has for a long time been browsing this webpage. I have had a strong passion for cryptozoology most of my life and have just undergone recent study's on the beast of gevaudan. I believe my contribution to the cryptozoology and mythical beasts forum will be appropriate and very interesting.
Thank you

link   
I live In Edmonton And I want proof photos contact with ufo's

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
hmm, I've personally been reading your site now for about a week. I find it to be interested albeit strange at times. I get a good chuckle from those that still believe there is a U.S.S.R and such. I personally hope to add a levelheaded approach to some posts and boggle the mind on others. I do have my own beliefs of conspiracies and such *Smiles* but I'll save those for the boards.

link   
I am a fraternity member, hoping to learn more about fraternalism and other beliefs

link   
intrepid here. I just want an account to answer to GeneralDilemma and Major Discrepancy.

Intro Forum, I'll generate.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I"ve allways iterested the subjects this sight covers.And would love to learn the truth about things that people try to hide

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I just wanna learn the truth about the stuff that I see on this site. Now what have they been lying to us about? (the government)

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm just an average guy trying to keep an open mind and find some answers to questions I havn't asked yet.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
All im looking for here is knowledge and truth, And i will share both these values with those who are willing to listen and learn.

link   
This whole world is a figment of my imagination!

link   
researcher in psychology

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join