It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am a creative subversive who feeds on REAL news, fortunately there are wonderful sources like ATS - otherwise I would be starving and surrounded by foxes ;-)

link   
I was a sceptic to the most haunted experiences until last night. I did the pen and paper thing and the results were astounding...

link   
I hope to contribute my opinion into matters I accually know something about. And for things I don't know anything about I want to learn it all, but more whats going on with the world and how people react to it.

link   
My name is Faith. A friend of mine just commited suicide. To be perfectly honest, I'm searching for answers about heaven and hell , life and death. I want to ask others what they think about suicide, and whether or not people who commit suicide go to heaven or hell.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello. I'm New Here, And I'm Just Trying To Research About The Kytoto Protocol, And Why The U.S. Is Refusing To Sign It? Any Comments - Please Help. Thank You Very Much : Idalia G.

link   
hi, i was born in west africa to a mother who ws a major in the armed forces and a father who was a secretary (or mininster where im from) of agriculture..i was educated in ivory coast, egypt, ghana, malta, france, england and us(philly). i became more aware of the spritual principalities in high and low places when i came to philly (for its rich history in secret societies)...anyhoo..im a musician at night, and a dba by day...i hope we can learn from each other. i hope to contribute what ever i have gained from my travels as input..in the words of Bob Marley ''we must know and not believe".

link   
to look for understanding of what is happening around us and the world.

link   
I will be contributing RARE ufo photos to the board.

link   
I am a brother seeking light, and I hope to impart light as a result of my wisdom, and knowledge.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i've been researching UFO's and coverups since i was 7, (the guy who said he started since he was 5 beat me), i'm a teenager now. I've learnt a thing or to about the way the world works. And if you haven't guessed by the name already, i'm a girl from syria.

That said, i would like to point out to you that this website has been infiltrated with shills, infact i can see that it is controlled by the freemasons here. You even screening posters. What's the matter,scared of an opinion other than your own? Can't hack the truth? I'm going to try to bring this website back from the brink, if the posters are worthy.

When i first tried to enter this site i was screened because i was Pro-Resistance, Yes i am pro people who are defending their homeland against the imperialist Agressor neo-colonliast nation of the USA, who have brought death and destruction to the sovereign nation of iraq. They have nothing to do with "al Qaeda" (which is somethign invented by the CIA). That's my opinion, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? GOOD! Because there is something called freedom of speach, but i guess the Regime in the US doesn't belive in it. And neither does this website, laughable that you think you can reach the truth like that.

About the aliens, i've a feeling they made some sort of deal with the illuminati. I have a feeling the rest of humanity got the raw end of this deal. You might call me a patriot to the human race, and to Earth. It is my life mision to teach those bastard aliens a lesson they will never forget, that includes the treasonous humans that collaborate with them.

To the "security contractors" A.k.A mercenaries here that are killing innocent people in iraq. I make no appology that Spies, Traitors and Mercenaries will be executed upon capture. Those are the rules of engagement, read the geneva convention, got it? good. So don't come back crying to me when your about to be shot, you where warned.

And to the FreeMasons/illuminati here, heh, what can i say to you? "brotherly love" my a$$. Your plans (NWO) will not be succesful, so long as the right path exists and someone walks it, you will FAIL! TRUTH, JUSTICE and HONOUR will be your demise.
that's a promice.

love me or hate me, it's going to be fun having me on this forum,
that's a promice too.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i've been researching UFO's and coverups since i was 7, (the guy who said he started since he was 5 beat me), i'm a teenager now. I've learnt a thing or to about the way the world works. And if you haven't guessed by the name already, i'm a girl from syria.

That said, i would like to point out to you that this website has been infiltrated with shills, infact i can see that it is controlled by the freemasons here. You even screening posters. What's the matter,scared of an opinion other than your own? Can't hack the truth? I'm going to try to bring this website back from the brink, if the posters are worthy.

When i first tried to enter this site i was screened because i was Pro-Resistance, Yes i am pro people who are defending their homeland against the imperialist Agressor neo-colonliast nation of the USA, who have brought death and destruction to the sovereign nation of iraq. They have nothing to do with "al Qaeda" (which is somethign invented by the CIA). That's my opinion, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? GOOD! Because there is something called freedom of speach, but i guess the Regime in the US doesn't belive in it. And neither does this website, laughable that you think you can reach the truth like that.

About the aliens, i've a feeling they made some sort of deal with the illuminati. I have a feeling the rest of humanity got the raw end of this deal. You might call me a patriot to the human race, and to Earth. It is my life mision to teach those bastard aliens a lesson they will never forget, that includes the treasonous humans that collaborate with them.

To the "security contractors" A.k.A mercenaries here that are killing innocent people in iraq. I make no appology that Spies, Traitors and Mercenaries will be executed upon capture. Those are the rules of engagement, read the geneva convention, got it? good. So don't come back crying to me when the resistance puts a bullet in your A$$, you where warned.

And to the FreeMasons/illuminati here, heh, what can i say to you? "brotherly love" my a$$. Your plans (NWO) will not be succesful, so long as the right path exists and someone walks it, you will FAIL! TRUTH, JUSTICE and HONOUR will be your demise.
that's a promice.

love me or hate me, it's going to be fun having me on this forum,
that's a promice too.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm a psychic/clairvoyant with a good track record when it comes to precognition (I also specialize in alien phenomena). Unfortunatly I have seen horrible things coming in the future including World War 3. Like everyone here, I'm keeping an eye on the news, watching the world move step by step toward this war. As a lurker, I've already learned alot from this board's members and now I'd like to share and ask questions too.

Leon

link   
i would just love to be a member of your web-site. i also would like to see what all you have to show.

link   
im 21 trying to and trying to learn and compare information i have learned the government have been deceiving us with. i would also like to comment on such topics as the plant 42 article i have grown up in the antelope valley and some past neighbors of mine have worked there .

link   
hello I am on a quest to find the truth. I can only hope that the people of this site can provide me with some answers and I will do my very best to help u with the answers u are looking for.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I will realy like to be a memder to learn alot about Tupac Amaru Shakur.

link   
Hello, I'm merely an individual who is seeking the truth behind all things.

link   
47 year old male living in germany

link   
Hi,

I find this sight very interesting, and informative. I have had Morgellons Disease for over four years, and believe me it is not a delusion (unfortunately).

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, i'm being reading all this interesting thing's and perhaps I can help with anything...

I'm from Portugal btw... thank you

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join