It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hello all, I am from the "land downunder" with more than a passing interest in the development of all forms of technology and knowledge. Of most interest to me is the " why didn't we see the obvious earlier" type stuff. I hope to contribute by expressing balanced views on content that I do understand whilst sorting the good from the bad on topics that are new to me. Finally, my greatest interests lie in the atronomical pursuits of which I have no formal qualifications but rather am self taught. In my working life I operate in time critical logistics areas that are constantly in a state of change.

sarcgra

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am interested in Drama, Music and History. I play both the Guitar and Steel pans, and also enjoy singing. I hope to contribute in discussions involving people who have similar interests. I am also interested in Media and Lierature and would like to learn more about it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
retired nurse looking for information on lost mines and legends,especially around Tucson and Tombstone Az areas. Moved here from the east several years ago and now that I have some time on my hands I want to get to know the history of my new home area better

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
An American expat living in China and offering views on sensitive issues.

link   
I live in 1 mile of Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England.
I know plently about UFOs.

link   
I'm just curious person interesting in others points of views on things. Never good to look at the world from only your side of view. I hope to listen, and to provide my point of view.

link   
I'm a chinese i'd like to know more about how doze the american think of china!
My name is Dhyh Zhao

link   
Hi my name is Brian Wells.I am a beginning cryptozoologist from louisiana.I have never seen any crypto animals but I believe we have a biiiiig planet and alot of undescovered wilderness as well as animals are out there.I am here to learn and If I can share any info I have found I will check It out fully then report it.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I hope to add to the topic about the greens

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about groundbreaking technology and contribute my feelings and ideas about them. I'd also like to gather input about ideas that I have myself.

link   
Hello, Im James Hart I hope to learn more about Area 51 and conspirasys of the government and hope i can give my point of veiw and ideas to help people think more about it all.

link   
I hope to have participation in revealing of the truth and so on its basis- in true forwarding of the men.

link   
i will try to learn a lot and i will contribute with all i have

link   
I got attacked by bigfoot man

link   
learn and share information about the abilities of manned aircraft

link   
seeking to find more light Masonry. helping to try and anwser or comment on anything that I'm ask

link   
I study anthropology, archeology, mythology, and ufology. The ancient world, and knowledge, are what I live for. I like being different, normality is so........boring.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My name is Derrick, I am 20 years old, and I live in Alberta, Canada.
I'm trying to lay-out some long term goals in my life. I almost have a complete picture of what I want my life to be, but I'm feeling that something is being left out. I can't just turn my head and look the other way about some extremeley important issues that are effecting this planet. Earth needs more people to step up and figure out ways that we can make our planet a better place and I want to be one of them, so I will need to orientate my life's goals around accomplishing this. I hope to share my passion with other people and hopefully learn more about what is going on with our world and beyond, so that I can make a difference.

link   
I'm Just observe, and then reply.

link   
my name is marie scott, i am a parapsychologist and first became interested in this field after having a number of personel experiences.I have since collected other peoples stories and hope to contribute these and a particular theory I have that members may wish to read and give an opinion on. I hope to learn a great deal from others in areas of the paranormal that i am not familiar with.l

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join