It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm an experience occultist, and I'm absoultley obsessed with UFOs, Ghosts, and anything of the paranormal.
I hope to contribute some of my experiences with the paranormal, and i would like to hear all of yours.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
14/m/TN...Very interested in paranormal stuff, especially OBE/AP and telepathy.

Have learned much but never achieved it

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I contribute what I observe. I take collective incodents to tell the similarities, and differences. Then I make my evaluation.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
To be honest, I am bored and in search of intellectual stimulation. I have a definite interest in all faiths, in some strange quest for enlightenment. I love science, the occult and hope in old age I will be eccentric and a little crazy! I have a healthy mistrust of the government and organized religion. All in all, I am a weird chick disguised as a productive member of society. I am opinionated but I am always open to other perspectives. Hope this is sufficient...

link   
A friend of mine is a member and recommended to me the video of the JFK assasination. I watched and it was excellent. I wish to enjoy more of your articles.

link   
I'm a simple kid of 14, I'm very interested in all of the government's secrets and such, and I've done my fair share of research when i came upon this site, and was amazed, Great job guys!

link   
I am 53 years old and am interested in all aspects of government, legal issues and outerspace photographs and the technology provided to be able to view such events. I am a great supporter of our great country and am very concerned about our security and current events dealing with world history and conflicts with other "not so friendly" nations that can reek havock to our nation and other U.S. supporters. I live on the west coast not far in any given direction to possible threats hit lists, soft or hard targets, it's to close for comfort, and the need to know should be every citizen's wish. not just what the media tells us, we need to go deeper for the truth, perhaps this website will provide me with this needed information. Thank You. TR

link   
I am an Engineer by profession,with strong interests in cosmology,which I keep updated by membership of other
scientific societies.The subject of ET has
caught my undivided attention, and I wish to continue as a member of your respective organisation with the intention of reviewing and analysing whatever you intend to publish through
your website.
Anthony Edgar Lobo

link   
I am the online persona of truth and Light seeker. Through the concious truth will come illumination, and the human spirit will be all there is, infinite.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Co-author, UFO-USSR (2005)

link   
Hi
I am from sri Lanka. Glad 2 join with u

link   
i am doing my B.E in I.T &now i am in final year &i am making project about computer controling thats why i need information

link   
im a teenager, just finishing up high school. Iunno i hope i can contribute many posts and get ppl thinking about everything, ive been looking at ats for about a yr. now but only now have b/c of heightend interest and i want to start voicing my opinion.

ty

FiN

link   
Been a regular visitor here for a while now (on and off since 2001 I think) so I thought it was time I registered!

To be honest it was the *lurker* thread that spurred me on to do it!

link   
I am able to put myself in the place of most any poster, enabling an empathetic position on many subjects. Although some would consider this a wishy-washy, feel-good attribute, I consider it a great asset. I can understand the position of the poster better than some and allows me to respond from a superior position of reference. To "Deny Ignorance" one must have as many "facts" from as many different contributors and experts as possible to reach a conclusion on a particular position - the proverbial "stuff in one sock". I consider myself a renaissance man of the new century. I am well-read and would hope to contribute to many physical science subjects including: Space science, ecology and environmentalism, sustainable energy, and engineering, among others. Although I have been following the subjects on ATS for a few months, (long-time listener, first-time caller) I will be contributing sporadically and cautiously until such time as I become accustomed to the ways of the board. Thanks for your consideration, and, either way, I am a crewmember on the ATS ship. Your/our mission to "Deny Ignorance" has been a lifelong quest for me. I never knew how many shipmates I had until I found this site...

link   
Well, I'm just another Software Engineer, having a liking to missiles/guns/space exploration and physics(especially quantum mechanics). I have tried to closely follow the weapon systems of most countries and specifically India. I hope to learn and gather more information about missiles,etc from this site.

link   
Hi i am from france and would like to know what people think about mysterious or hidden things regarding secret planes or unofficial facts...... i am curious to see your opinions and would be glad to let you know mine

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am registering so far to share my long history with ,"Shadow People". I have so much to type on the topic. For now that is my only goal.

link   
To confirm what I thought I knew and to learn the miriad of things I don't know. Allow me to be the sponge.........

link   
all I want to know is what's going on around the world.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join