It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 515
<< 512  513  514    516  517  518 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have reviewed several of the posts and topics and it appears that the direction of the site parallels what I've been researching and have interest in,
also I was in contact with Harold G, several years ago in reference to our observation and conclusions on the Tacmarcs..
My search for the truth in matters concering in the disinformation vs truth dates back to 1959 at the start of my World wide shortwave broadcast monitoring and thus have developed vast relationships with those of like minds, I am anti NWO and deceit..and a Christian who views the end times as very near..
Kim

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Have always questioned anything that doesn't seem quite right, and looked beyond the face value aspect. Hoping to contribute on a range of issues from UFO's to secret weapons

link   
ういっす!!!カメです
あめりかに美術をがんばって勉強してます日本人です。
みんなさんよろしくお願いします。

link   
I hope to introduct things ive heard and saw an things over the internet. I hope to learn about secret bases, aliens and things of that nature.

link   

link   
I have interest in prediction and prophecy, the spiritual, the supernatutal etc..and browse this forum daily. o_o'

link   
i hope to people to see my views on things as i know and have learned throughout my life

link   
Hi! Just a person with alot of time on my hands and an interest in anything that makes you take a deeper look at what you thought you already knew. I have already learned alot from lurking around this board the last few months and thought it was time to put in my two cents.

link   
MA nista ba

link   
I'm sick of the misinfo on this board...I'm going to have to start adding on to the beehive here.

link   

link   
i wanna post some pictures i find online and find information on planes. in 2 years i will be going to air force academy hopefully so i might be able to tell you how aircraft actually handle and thier peformance on the field.

link   
Im 16 and live in Australia. I hope to give relevent infomation about the things i know and i have learnt. I hope to gain more knowledge about the things i am interested in and to use this information wisely

link   
Hey, just looking to join one of the best and most informative forums I've come across. I'd like to contribute my gaming expertise!

link   
I've been reading ats for quite some time and there are religious and political subjects I'm interested in and would like to add some new views to these subjects. I also like to read about secret societies and mystery civilizations.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi, my name used to be smoker but my telephone was cut off temporarily so my email address has changed.
Im just a sort of "# the system" kind of person and I like the site.....

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd like to learn some specifics about what's being asserted and look into where we go from that reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
As new members join ATS, their introduction comments from the member registration application form will appear in this thread.

Sadly I received a solicitation via mail by the clans of Pax Neo-Tech . I am actuallyy now sick at the thought that I had such strong desires for what their selling. I've read the scam warrnings and do feel for those who fall. I however was able to move on to reading " The purpose driven life" . And did not take that plung... However, I would like to get a copy of this Nouveau Tech Manuscript for free?/ Any Takers??

top topics

<< 512  513  514    516  517  518 >>

join