It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 513
<< 510  511  512    514  515  516 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello,
My name is Brian. I'm 23 and I work as a government contractor in Afghanistan. I have not been much into conspiracy theories in the past; but as of late I have gotten pretty heavy into politics. And as we know, where you see a politician you will usually find a conspiracy somewhere.

link   
hi . im an 18 yr old engg student from india. i am fascinated by scientific issues regarding UFO's, time travel and string theory.

link   
Along with learning from others I hope my viewpoints could be
useful as well. I have enjoyed this site because it offers a different
perspective than the mainstream press. I have experience in the fields of emergency medicine and emergency management. I look forward to being a part of this great community.

link   
My name is Ron Lathrop and I am interested in obtainning evidence that supports creation.

link   
London Businessman and trader

link   
Hi everyone,
Was lurking around here for some time now. This site is very interesting and I'm looking forward to being a member.

link   
American citizen and a native of Cuba. Hope to contribute from my life experiences as a Cuban having left my homeland and hope to learn how others view the Cuban situation at the present time.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello,I'm just a guy who injoy's looking up....And also one who will not totally rely on what the"higher ups" telling the people about what the world is experiencing..I believe there are greater events taking place.

link   
I'm ex military and wonder why things are going the way they are, knowing what I know it should be alot different, and not necasarily better.

link   
Old english bod looking to apply some of the philosophical techniques from an OU course &, in return, to learn from the debates on this forum

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
NO-ONE EVER BELIVES ME!

link   
Hi, I am/have been very interested in a lot of the subjects discussed on ATS. I have enjoyed reading through the threads, will continue to enjoy reading them, and i'll drop in my 2 cents from time to time.

link   
I am me.....I hope.

Tell me stuff.

link   
I am interested in all forms of weapons and weapons technology

link   
Just down-home folk trying to learn, and teach, how better to "play nice in the sandbox." Altruism with your eyes closed is ineffective. Here I am offered another perspective, often one more closely aligned to my own. Lookin' forward!

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm a Jack of many...Master of few - type, who is seeking input, knowledge and understanding.

@ 41 I've long realised the difference between the evening news and the bigger picture . . . all the while wondering, "Just what can we do?"

link   
Hi, im Robert im 29 years old and from Yorkshire,England i would like to contribute maybe some answers on whats been talked about on this board and hope to learn some answers as well

link   
I am hoping for discussion for what I constantly have been researching for the last 10 years. I love to hear other people's ideas and what they think. It is just fascinating to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 510  511  512    514  515  516 >>

join