It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I hope to enter an area of free thought. I wish to be accepted for thoughts and not judged by appearance.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have found the discussions on ATS very interesting, even fascinating. As a physicist and history buff I might be able to share some insight from my experience.

link   
Hey I found this site searching on yahoo...I really admire the things i saw, and would like to be part of it.

link   
I am recently unemployed; I spend a ton of time on line searching for home based opportunities; man are there a boat load of scams out there; it is too bad we can't start the www over and filter out 90% of what we have to put up with today; someone could be rich if they could figure out the 'stopper'; I feel the need to question everything these days and hope this forum will help me avoid getting duped. Thank you!

link   
My name is Brian Gomez, I live in Miami Fl. The material I hope to contribute to these pages of information are my own political views, but since I'm an independant I don't jjust go with one side of the argument just because their a side i affiliate with, thats why I choose to have no affiliation, My choices are made intelligently and I hope to further make my knowlegde on different issues more vast and correct, by listening to both sides and making my own conclusions, while hopefully contributing to the conclusions of others. Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I wish to share my ideas with others.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have had a fasination with Roswell, Area 51 & UFOS, Conspiracy. I like it all. I hope that I can contribute accurate information through research. I have done research into the Zodiac killer & the Manson family.
But I hope to learn more about our country & what is REALLY going on.

link   
Long time Triangle resident, and USAF alum, who has expereienced much and is constantly seeking truth and enlightenment.

link   
I saw an extremely large rectangular craft moving slowly approximately 500ft overhead in CT as a child with 4 other people present, my mother, friend and his parents...didn't make a sound, at least a quarter mile long

link   
My first name is Cooper, and I hope to contribute my quaint knowledge of extraterrestrials, the paranormal, and my imagination, and intellect, to intelligently discuss these subjects. I hope to learn more about these subjects, and about anything the fine members of ATS will teach me.

link   
my name is kate. i take a great deal of interest in the search for extraterrestrials and in ancient civilizations and secret societies. i've also taken courses on some of these, so hopefully my knowledge will be put to good use here.

link   
Eat well, laugh daily, walk as you pray.

JP1

link   
I believe in the Constitution of the USA
and swore an oath to that effect. A recently retired general has stated to the press that it is time to do away with it. Fpr over forty years the Bilderberger Group has chosen our presidents. Most
key decisions since then have been planned by people not born in the US whose agenda is the NWO. There is a reason that many of our troop act like Nazis and ignore the Geneva Convention!

link   
I am very much interested in the subjects discussed on this site and would like to contribute my ideas and interests.

link   
Been there saw that didnt forget that and I know that.

link   
Interested in exposing and learning of
government and/or corporate conspiracies
that harm individuals

link   
I am an avid researcher of NWO and other topics falling near that catagorie. I would like to share my thoughts with others here on the site. I read the posts constantly and would ejoy the ability to share facts and opinions with others

link   
I hope to learn a lot about our economy, and what is going on.

link   
I have been researching truth now for 4 yrs. would like to learn all i can about all subjects from other members!

link   
Just a guy who faced hell and back. I missed hell so I lived in it for another 9 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join