It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 480
<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Howdy,

I've been reading the ATS boards for a while now, and I came across a post that I just have to comment on. I hope to bring, yet another point of view to the wonderful discussions, as well as take insight from other's points of view

link   
I'm always open to alternative views of thinking. No one person, religion, establishment, or institution has a monopoly on the truth. I am always seeking the truth and overwhelmed with curiosity. I wish to engage in conversation and sharing of knowledge and experiences without prejudice and with a willingness to have an open mind.

Orm

link   
I am 23, male, from Norway.
I am currently trying to raise funds (And I believe I will have them within 6 months time.. muhahah :-) ) in order to get to grips with three-four very distinct phenomenons that have been bugging me a LOT throughout my time. Whatever I learn about them, I will share with everyone on the forum and as many as possible outside too ;-)
These four are 1: Star-Gate Portal technology in norwegian folk legends, and their operators, 2: the UFO's of the close neighbouring Hessdalen (Hess-valley), 3: global conspiracies, and 4: energy-balls commonly known as orbs, not the kind that people photograph in dusty basements,... :-P but the kind usually seen zipping around crop circles. which I by the way have had one personal encounter with, along with my brother, (about 10 feet away...) and those
orb-things are scaaaary up close!! they are definitely real, and the one thing I have absolutely NO theory about what is! (yet.)
I hope this forum will give me even more information and leads to go on, concerning these and some other related subjects as well. Including, I might throw in a log book of how to build your own all-purpose bunker in case 2012 is the real deal. That is, if I get the money to do it first. Including, some pros and cons as to where the best place to build your final stronghold is. Well, it's either in patagonia,... or right where you are. hehe.
Anyway, hope I am admitted to your forum/website.

link   
i want to know about people

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I seek the truth.

link   
[get in deep] we go in search of acommon goal transversing the world worried souls seeking but never finding an umbilical cord to freedom

link   
Interested in all discussions about science, technology, personal rights, government and their conspiracies.

link   
I am researching the pharmaceutical industry and their, successful, attempt to control the population. I believe that this industry has the power, money and influence to do it if people don't wise up. I have been working on a way to prove and educate the public for the past 5 years. I have extensive research and I'd like to share it as soon as possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i am chinese,come form hongkong
my english is not good .but very interesting in ufo news.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am new to the board although have been reading alot of what people say here for a few months now. I am intrigued, amazed, shocked, and suprised at the posts on this website. Although nothing suprises me anymore. The more I read other people's posts, pieces of the unknown puzzles of life, seem to make alot more sense to me. Life itself is a mystery and I do believe alot what people have to say is completely or partially true. We (United States Citizens) must try and work together and not against each other to fit the pieces of the unknown puzzle together and not let our government get in the way of our beliefs, values, and the whole democratic process. We cannot be bamboozled by the current and constant beaucracy we live in. This site is an excellent way to excersize our freedom of speech and rights as all Americans and I applaud ATS.com for its efforts to make that happen and show our government that they are not the only intelligent "human beings" in power. Even if they try to hide (cover-up) the truth, the truth will come out eventually and embarrass them for concealing what in their view is "protecting" the United States best interest. Actually all it is doing is making things worse for everybody. If they feel that if they told us the truth, paranoia would strike, well then guess what, the paranoia has been set in place ever since 9/11 happened. What's a little more? In conclusion, I believe I have the right as an American (under the constitution) to know what my country is doing behind my back. I hope to contribute lots to what I have heard and know about secrets that shouldn't be secrets at all. Because secrets are not secrets, just misinformation "lies" that are told to deceive us from the real truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am a highly motivated, skilled and intelligent person with a quest for more knowledge and a willingness to share the knowledge I have in little bites with others. A culmination of many minds results in the best ideas and solutions.

link   
i like learn about ancient history

link   
I see myself as a conservative and an environmentalist. I am concerned about left-wing corruption of freedom of speech laws and some of their anti-American rhetoric. I hail from NZ and am a keen rugby and waterpolo player. I hope to contribute a balanced conservative and interesting viewpoint to discussion.

link   
Very interesting facts and opinions I've read so far. I have to state that I agree God has the perfect hand in Vengence and this is why He instructs to leave "vengence" to him. I was reminded of this recently by a co-worker and I know he is right. Following this instruction allows me to leave whatever in Gods hands and not try to get revenge whenever someone tries to hurt me. My immediate reaction is to strike back but I now know this is not the wise reaction. Now I simply bow my heart to the Lord and pray " Lord I take my hands, heart and mind off of this one and place it at your feet. I trust you will take care of me in this and I don't need to retaliate. The Battle is The Lords. This is taught me a great lesson in dealing with people and remaining in "peace" while doing so. God sees everything and he sees my heart, my intentions and he sees the hearts of others and their intentions so who better to judge then God. This is why God insructs us to "judge not" because I am not able to know the heart of others. I know this sounds simple but, it is an act of Faith and trust when it comes down to doing it.

link   
I would love to join to educate myself and open my mind to the truth..

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My own research and interest has led me to some things which I've not found in many places and feel ATS should have access to this information for further discussion...you might see Weatherwars.info for reference: also NASA's latest LASCO C2 images (10/20/05 at frame 19:37) and then get back to me... there's more...SW.

link   
Hi my name is Elizabeth, and I love the stars, planets ,people ,animals, and just want to know I'm not the only one that thinks we are not alone, and that maybe others have had similar things happen to them, or have had similar feelings and thoughts especially lately, I believe something is up.

link   
Hi, i'm riotradio. I have an honours degree in computer science and am very interested in new theories and facts of the scientific world as a whole.
I believe aliens exist, but not in our vicinity and I believe Einsteins theory of relativity was wrong. I'm willing to discuss this to people of intelligence and open-mindedness.(and hopefully with a small degree of knowledge on the subjects of atoms, particles and dimensions.

link   
Hi, my names Josh, i'm interested in the Religious aspect, and the Ufology/Extraterrestrial aspect of this discussion board. Been interested from an early age after seeing strange 'spook lights' in Snowdonia, Wales.
I'm eighteen, im interested in travel, music, and all things out of the ordinary.

link   
I am currently in the U.S Army working as a military police officer.I have always been interested in finding Noah's Ark,so I hope to find good information and pictures of Mt.Arafat

top topics

<< 477  478  479    481  482  483 >>

join