It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 478
<< 475  476  477    479  480  481 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i am an educated male in my 20`s, i hope to share some insight on my views on life. i hope to sharpen some of my knowledge and open peoples minds

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm nephew of one of the crew of jupiter6,Jose Mathew(Electrical officer)

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i wish to contribute a gathering brotherhood of informed people. By educating myself to what I learn here and sharing with others.

link   
Hi! Hope your all doin ok. I'm turning 18 but many people have told me im more mature than most my age. Hence i have my own views on issues that affect us today, but I like to keep an open mind.

link   
I am a uni student with an interest in all things mystic. Hoping to find info which will reveal the true workings of our world, and to contribute in whatever way I can! My current interest is in the Great Work of alchemy.

link   
I am fairly knowledgeable in secret socities, illuminati, freemasons, aliens, remote viewing, the bible

link   
hello im highly interested in getting a job at area 51

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
have been a lurker for a month or so, would like to begin contributing with my thoughts and things i've experienced.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm from Indonesia and want to know an American secret

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I am a long time conspiracy researcher. I have been activly investigation Neurocam. I see some interesting stuff here from my google search

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hi. i am a graduating engineering student from IIt Delhi. I have developed an interest in superstring theory after reading "'the elegant universe'' by Brian Greene . I am also interested in theories on time travel and in cosmology frontiers. Through this forum i want to develop a deeper understanding of the afore mentioned issues.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A CS prof. and designer and developer

link   
am a writer and university man with broad interests in affairs of the world. special interests include sports and cimema. hope to bring to the discussion group a literary and poetic perspectives

link   
hi.

i'm johne studying aero in india.

i'm intrested knowing things and improving my knowledg....
if u help me i can learn ...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i have been in these suposed top secrety tunnels over a hundred times

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hi all, found this site while researching a year ten science project and thought it was interesting so i joined, i hope to help add any knowledge or opinion to help out.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am interested in the paranormal and would like to give my views as well as read others

link   
i am in search of the truth in all things. i just dont believe in every thing i see and hear. Some say what you see is what you get but really it what you dont see that is really what you get. i would like to add to the knowledge pool and retrieve from it. thank you.

link   
British, 35, married, living in Budapest Hungary where I (surprise, surprise) teach English, to corporate types of all people.

A strange sense of humour and an inquiring mind have led me to read many of the discussions hereabouts and, whilst many were highly informative, the odd post here and there begged a question or two I felt ought to be asked........to that end I find myself filling out this form.

I won't be so crass as to deny my current ignorance, but will instead hope I've come to the right place to dispell it once and for all.

(And "Gadzooks" is most notable for having been the catch phrase of a rather ghastly jester character (Timothy Claypole) from a children's television programme called "Rentaghost" I watched as a child - if you were wondering.)

link   
I would like to avoid the spread of ignorance by way of mis-information.

new topics

top topics

<< 475  476  477    479  480  481 >>

join