It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 476
<< 473  474  475    477  478  479 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I intend to learn everything I can about government conspiracies, and if I can ever contribute anything of use to the forum, I will.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My name is Philip. I live in the Eastern US. Some of my interests include the paranormal, conspiracy related topics, computers and the intelligence community to name a few.

Regards to all.

link   
I love discussing phrophecys etc

link   
I want to look into the Billy Meier case more deeply. Mostly through Aurelius' knowledges.

link   
a political critic; willing to contribute issues that are of citizens interests and government's concern.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am just an average guy. I want to leanr some of the inside info so I can do a better job at electing public officials.
I am currentley a Republican and have been most of my life. I will voted democrat if I believe it is better for myself and my country. My Morals are very strongly associated with the Bible so I guess you could call me a conservative. I am a born Again Spirit filled Christian. I sometimes listen to George Norrey that is how I found this site. I am currentley interested in HAARP.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Researching use of DU weapons and their potential use / impact relating to Australia.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Like another site member i was (and have been since) fasinated by the docu on channel 4 this week regarding UFO's. Aurora is the subject of my personal inquiry though. after a few hours reasearch i find practically nothing on the whole net! funny that! my intrest a present is with the Chinook chrash in scotland in 1995 (i think) killing 29 top military personel, apparently this was the result of aurora landing at a nearby secret airbase in the Mull of Kintyre, any one had any luck? pictures? news? any related topics greatly appreciated, quiet regards, Hush Hush.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Interesting stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm a 33 year old Christian, I think deep
love sharks, and like to sleep. Lived in Greece, Turkey, Egypt and the Maldives, currently residing in the republic of Palau.

What I've learned: the lack of movement generally means things are changing. And, the global nation is like a family, only on a large scale. Some family members lie, so will some governments.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Truth will make us free but will break us as well from the aggressive nature of human sentiments. Pursuit of knowledge is never ending but should be to the levels of sanity, discipline, sharing or disposing and lastly, benefiting ignorance.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting site...I hope to learn alot as well as share some info.

link   
I hope to contribute what i've learnt and I hope to learn new things.

link   
This is curious and I am forever interested in learning new things. I recently opened my eyes to new possibilities and found myself here. I'm sure in the future I'll be able to contribute but for now I'm just reading.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I hope to learn more about the illiminati and other such groups as well as information they are trying to with hold from the freepeoples of the world. And to better understand what is hidden in the world of today to make a better tomarrow

link   
Keep my open mind to what may be out there.

link   
i was born 2 be a pilot, and i will be. So right now i talk about all different types of aircraft.

link   
Just a regular guy with intests beyond known politics and science.

link   
I hope to contribute excellence to a forum that has a lot of potential.

link   
hi my name is jake and i beleive in aliens and government conspiracies and everything

top topics

<< 473  474  475    477  478  479 >>

join