It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 475
<< 472  473  474    476  477  478 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
paranormal researcher and hobbyist. Retired in Arizona

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I take an intrest in conspiracies eg majestic 12, ufo technology and am a keen watcher of conspiracy programs eg the x files.
i have been reading your site for a while now and am very impressed in the amount of information stored on this one site and i hope to take a more active involvement in it

link   
Hi i have read these boards for about a year and decided to join.

link   
I seek knowledge, and also to bring it.

link   
Here to talk about conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The Truth exists but no one knows were it really lies, but we keep on searching

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I live in New York City, have an MBA, work in financial services (Asset Management). I have travelled the world extensively and lived in two European countries.

I hope to contribute primarily to the paranormal Area. I have had a number of experiences in that area. I also would hope to learn from others on that subject through their shared experiences.

I also have a proficient knowledge and interest in military weaponry, in the context of this forum, I would like to increase my knowledge of future weapons and black aircraft programs.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
College degree in computer networking/PC support, strong knowledge of technology such as RFID, computers, new discoveries/inventions, ufo's, modular homes (my job), angles of philosophy, all of which i like reading about. Was amazed at the material on this site and curious why, after so much exploring i've done on the net, that I'm just barely finding this site. I'm registering because I want to post a lecture about a guest in college class that explained RFID and how its being used in unmentioned situations.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm a youngin' hoping to learn more about topics that include military, religion, conspiracies, current events, science, and a few other topics. While I can't honestly say I have a great deal to contribute to the board as I am not very knowledgable of these topics other than what I have already read on these boards. I do hope to learn more though asking questions where I couldn't find answers for before when I was not(still not currently) registered.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i like to dream up crazy things, like interchangeable processors with ports not unlike flopy disks, i am also a free thinker and not afraid to say that TV, consumerism, and politics are the root of all evil.

link   
A concerned citizen, born in Canada, naturalized in 60, drafted in 63, and an American first and formost!

link   
Egypt,Greece,France,Spain,Czech Republic,Germany,NetherlandsEngland,Ireland,India,Nepal,Tibet,Burma,Cambodia,Thailand,Indonesia,Malaysia,Vietnam,Mexico,Guatemala,Honduras,Peru,Bolivi a: My 7 year journey included stays of various lenghts in each of these countries. I have searched for truth in the stones of the dead. The treasure I have discovered is beyond words. Suffice to say "Whatever it is, it sure is....And there is a lot of it too." "Whatever YOU THINK it is, is what it is." "It is what it is. "...."Nothing would be what it is, Because everything would be what it isn't..And contrary wise - what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.... You see?.......Tell me something I don't know, or get dazzzled by the master!

link   
Hello all I am 23 and am interested in this

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello Friends,this is Bishop EL and I've come to Listen,Really Hear Peoples' Experiences and Respond with Heartfelt Passion and True Concern,,You ARE All IMPORTANT.There Are Answers to Every Question;DePending on Patience & Perservernce** THIS IS The PATH TO UNDERSTANDING.**! Ones Who Know Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt,"This Is/Was Not A Dream",KNOW Exactly Where/Who I AM.
Bishop EL

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Accidently came across this website, and was curious. I'm an open minded person, with no religious beliefs. Not much surprises me, but I love to be surprised.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
On this board for the entertainment value, though I've found a couple of interesting nuggets that have led me to other websites. Consider me a skeptic (open-minded on a few topics, but need proof).

link   
Becoming more Informed

link   
I am generally interested in this topic and would like to find out what other people are doing/thinking about oddities, etc. I have no particular theories myself, and am open to any and all opinions.

link   
I am an avid listener of Art Bell and George Norrey. I heard about this site on another site I frequent. I am mostly going to read posts, and occasionally comment on things that really interest me, and are interesting to the reader.

link   
i just wanted to express my feelings about some of the most cotroversial topics and controversies that our time have.

new topics

top topics

<< 472  473  474    476  477  478 >>

join