It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 474
<< 471  472  473    475  476  477 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My father is the head of intelligence at a large military base in the US. I often hear unclassified info that the media or general public doesn't. I could contribute some of that info. I like to learn details about war and this seems like a great website for that.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello,
Well, I'm 19 years old ...my father told me he heard something on the radio about weather manipulation ...I decided to search for that and found this web site, i read some comments ...i thought most of them make alot of sense ...and i really want to learn more. I want to know more about what's going on with this weather ...it's weird how one day is sunny and the next day it's rainning so hard. I hope I learn more in this web site ...it seems very interesting!

link   
I am an eighteen year old girl who has been told by people throughout my life that I am clever and who has gotten my load of A's at school. I have also had to do IQ tests a while ago and was told that my "reasoning abilities" are very very good. I would like to join this site to help anylise the problems and the joys that clever people face and just basically give my perspective on genius. I am a very philosophical type of person and I love people.

link   
I hope to contribute proof of a government cover up.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well I am well qualified to listen and contribute to the discussions on three counts required to take regular psychotropic drugs, I am always right, and I just love to defend my core belief in the great architect of the universe!

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i am and intrested in defence matters. i would like to join in drdo . i m like a pattroit . who loves his country.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello

I'm interested in bird flu, the paranormal and 9/11. I hope to find other indivuals who share my interests. I love to debate and provide research and ideas to back up my opinions.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I want to learn the truth about the moon conspiracy and express my feelings about views on the govenrment conspiracies

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i am a techie who in the verge of obtaining a job had defeat innocent harmless folks.for a few thousand bucks my cerebellum is hacked into day & night.all the lovely imaginations are smoothly occupied by the crap on the 15" monitor in front of me.my bank balance is celebrating my freedom's death day and night

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hello, I am Research assistant for a large Research group in Canada. I enjoy conspiracies and strange goings on in the world.

link   
I want to learn more about really goes on in us combat zones

link   
I am from Finland.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
medical graduate, a practicing doctor. interested in advances of science & technology.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
63yr. old m would like to learn life of others

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Currently a sophomore in college majoring in History with a modern european focus and about to become a minor in theology. I'm looking forward to bringing what I know from these fields into discussions.

link   
normal everyday red cross volunteer

link   
ex navy officer looking for more intel on the goverment

link   
I am 10 class student

link   
Hey, i just found this site and i thought it way help me understand more about Area 51 and stuff. could someone show me around please?

link   
Hi, My name is Sasha I'm a girl and I'm 10 years old in grade 5 and would be thrilled to chat

new topics

top topics

<< 471  472  473    475  476  477 >>

join