It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 473
<< 470  471  472    474  475  476 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
JUST BROWSING FOR SCHOOL

link   
Curious about Aliens, UFO's, Nostradamus and Atlantis. I'd like to expand my knowledge on the above mentioned and contribute my own thoughts as well.

link   
I hope to contribute as much related info as I can and hope to learn all there is to learn, ignorance is not bliss, and it doesn't allow society to learn from their mistakes.

link   
I seek the truth. I speak the truth therfore, I am a person of interest. I hope to find more truthful information.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Whats hood my peeps? Stay focused and away from the distractions the devil will try to bring. Be easy and God bless.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i have beem trying to get on here for a long time trying a diffren name

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think I registered...did I? NOBODY KNOWS!...except maybe...you. Or someone who is secretly hacking you; I don't know who that is though...do I? *Gleams over towards Yarcofin*.

I think I can...con-tri-bute? Learn? I shall never learN! PWNT.

link   
Browsing through the boards before choosing to regsister,I realised that there were a lot of things that -while I might not agree with them-I have an opinion about.

link   
i love television, but i like to read, too

link   
just wanting to see what the underground government is up to now and how many people know about it :O)

link   
I would like to learn more about topics never covered in conventional news mediums and called crazy by people who have never taken the time to even examine different ideas.

link   
Christian, Male, Hermit

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
hey there people and paranoid folks, always wanted to be a dude on one of these forums, may be able to contribute something not-pointless. i got a couple things i wanna say about some old topics, like kennedy and such, and i wanna defend the govt on the whole alien thing. and ive always wondered wbout area 51, wheres area 52, AND HOW THE HELL ARE THERE 50 MORE AREAS (1-51) WE DONT KNOW ABOUT!!!

and i also think dale gribble is the coolest guy on king of the hill, hes helarious

link   
Hello i'm a 50 year old woman and just want to understand as much as i can' about this new brid flu and hope to learn more

link   
hello peoples-
this looked like an interesting place to be. hopefully i can contribute some of my on thoughts and have insightful discussions and whatnot.

link   
hi ats. This my third attempt at trying to become a member. Previous attemps have been a problem after I finish typing this introduction I even sent an e-mail to your site to see if there is an access problem .I will send this again and hope for a connection , I noticed in the bts section a member was asking why the visitors are not joing as members - maybe this is why. Is someone trying to limit our access. Thank you once again for hopefully reading this. wish me luck, I am Canadian after all. LOL.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am a truth seeker. I have a burning desire to research and uncover lies and deceptions in our world and to warn others of the comming American holocaust. I would like to post in a forum that has like minded people where I won't be ridiculed and called crazy like just about every other main stream forum. I am a follower of Christ and seek to serve YAHWEH. I hope I can add to this forum and also learn something while here too.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i am hoping to find a preveiw of the smith building viedo i have search everywhere to try to find this viedo but no luck if you can help that will be nice

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I want to discuss earth issues on this site just because none of my friends are interested in the Earth and its wonders. I want to learn anything that I can on this site. I hope to contribute any knowledge I can that I know as well. I am about to turn 20 years old, live in a boring small town and hope one day of knowing all the mysteries of my planet. Just for fun knowledge, my major is in medicine. That's about all.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I watched a program on CHannel 4 about UFO's and Top secret research facilities and now im hooked !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 470  471  472    474  475  476 >>

join