It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 472
<< 469  470  471    473  474  475 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i have spent hours, days, years looking into all aspects of Kennedys Murder. If the government has solved the case and the criminal is dead and there is nothing to hide why is the record sealed, and the evidence unavailable. There is a link between todays government and that day in dallas. LBJ, NIXON, FORD, BUSH 1, BUSH 2, CIA- MOB-MILITARY-CORPORATIONS. When all else fails we need to take back the institutions which our founding fathers hath installed upon us. When your vote no longer counts, when your voice no longer is heard, when lies are all you see, it is time. I hope to convince people to look past the obvious and find for themselves the real underlying facts. Who had motive, opportunity, and benefit to gain from these acts? Why was so much effort given to but so little faith imbued into the investigation, why has this become the standard fare for our legal system since??? i hope to show that since JFK our system of justice has changed and not for the better, witness testimony has been degraded, real forensics has been supplanted, justice has been replaced, all when best suiting a D.A.[DISTRICT ATTORNEY], or a Judge(ex D.A.). Our nation was set forth because of just this type of system from the Wigs aka the british law. we can not let this wrong go unchallenged. Kennedy would not have let this sham government continue......i guess thats why he was silenced. i do not appologize for sounding extreme, what is extreme is paying taxes with out representation, a two party system with both hands tied behind their backs by big business and the military/intelligence, whom i didn't vote for and can't remove! revolution my friend is blowing in the wind . print that on a t-shirt and wear it to the white house.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hi everyone...ive been visiting this site for some time now and i have gained an incredible amount of knowledge on top of what i already suspected...i hope to learn alot more at this site and look forward to discussing future topicz....

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well am cool my contribution is going to be on world politics and entertainment

link   
Just a guy from Arizona who is taping ufos and looking for answers to what they may be. No lies!

link   
i am a student

link   
I have studies UFO's and the paranormal for 20 years. I have had many personal experiences with both. I am also in the US Navy

What would I like to learn? The truth

link   
Thier are many thing in our worlds that are unexplainable to most people, but if you dig a little deeper you will find the answers you seek.

link   
I really wish to learn about aliens and how they fly and how smart they are and i want to see if i could understand there alphabet and so when i get the money i could buy a sattelite so i couls send a message to outer space to see if there is acctualy alliens out there and see if we could share ifromation with each other i promise i will not tell any body about it if you accept me.

link   
Hello ,I'm a firm believer that any information gathered weather it be false or truth will help in the members of ATS find the real truth behind the curtain of lies the american public is fed.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello, I am Bobbio/Paquinha, I hope to learn all that I can about what is truely going on in this world, and help educate the others that aren't apart of our "conspiracy theory" communities that don't know. Thanks

~Paqui/Bobbio

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have education in microbiology and immunology, am interested in Bioweapons. Have hobby interests in aviation and military technology. I would love to learn more about the new world order and conspiracy theories in general.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would lke to join so i can communicate to others regarding many subjects. to make new online aquantancies etc.

link   
Hi this is me I think. 28, small family american dream minus the picket fence. Don't work 9-5 if you can help it.

link   
i like to keep up to date with what's really going on in the murky depths. but adding what i hear elsewhere we might get a better picture

link   
Hello all, Im a 20 year old college student and I have seen 2 UFO's. I have read a bunch of different books on UFO's, theories on aliens, government conspiracys relating to, and more. I hope to learn new theories that I havent come across as well as validating some that I have myself.

link   
Contribution, debate, interest and an open mind...and all that from the UK.

link   
I hope to share with others what I have learned about government agencies and in turn receive feedback from others. I want to challenge what I know so that I may broaden my understanding. I also hope to give advice to others if needed.

link   
Hello, I'll make this short. I hope to learn more about survival and emergency prepairdness, and I can teach alot about gunsmithing, mountain training, scouting ect.

link   
i just want to learn

link   
I am DJ Ryan. I am here to learn what there is to learn because there is a lot to learn. Also I am here to teach what i know because i know there is a lot to be taught.

new topics

top topics

<< 469  470  471    473  474  475 >>

join