It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 471
<< 468  469  470    472  473  474 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
At the moment I am very interested in the presidential assassinations, extra terrestrial life, and also topics of new world order. I would like to learn more about different topics such as the freemasons and U.F.O sightings.

link   
i work with mentally disturbed people. i hope to learn more about things which are not reported in the msm, and if i come across anything useful, to publish them on this site.

link   
My contributions may only be to agree or to disagree with comments and ideas expressed by others until I am more comfortable with the environment and see how the forum works.

I am concerned with the state of our United States of America and that of the individual countries of the World that do no wish to be part of any New World Order contrived to benefit but a few of the richest and most powerful throughout the world. The prediction that the common man does not know what is good for him and needs those rich and powerful to tell him what he needs, and, how to go about satisfying those perceived needs, under Communism, irks the living beJesus out of me. To watch as the plan unfolds is overly frustrating because, I am just a "common" man.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am a well informed individual who has been watching the changes to our country for the last 15 years. I hope to help other see that what is happening isn't conspiracies rather a blatant overtaking of this country by sinister individuals.

link   
i am new with internet and i want to know where i can go and canot go and verry curious

link   
Not a true-believer, just a follower of facts......

link   
I don't know it all, but I'll share what I do. I haven't learned it all, but my mind is open.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know how and why the Cold War ended. And you will not believe it.

NOB

link   
Hi, I'm mack!

link   
i just registered, forgive me i did not give my complete email address

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello> I'm interested in most things spiritual and alien. I've had enough religion for one lifetime. Not too interested in that anymore.

link   
just another concerned individual in regards to goodwill and security through warfare, science, education and love for humanity. "i'm yer hunkleberry."

link   
Hi Folks. I've had an interest since the early 70's to independently research subjects concerning the TRUTH.I think that it is our duity to share what we know with those who sincerly want to know.I look forward in sharing with other seekers.SO BE IT.

link   
I am here to do my homeword for my public speaking class

link   
Im here hoping to learn about what im not being told.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The future of an entire society can be determined by the thoughtfulness or ingnorance of a small few. Better to steer good intel to the right people..then let bad information upset the herd.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The war on terror is a phoney war, orchestrated by a criminal cabal to gain control over the world. Say no to the microchipping of every man, woman and child by the Rothschild-controlled global elite. Say no to the Rothschild-orchestrated globalisation of poverty.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I contribute, I just stumbled on the site. I am hoping to learn anything that will open my mind. I already confirmed my instincts not to shell out 130 plus dollars for a Nouveau Tech scam.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm here to discuss issues that seem awfully suspicious. I see some folks here that think like I do.

top topics

<< 468  469  470    472  473  474 >>

join