It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Asian male... just here to read n perhaps give opinions to the post on whatever comes up in my mind..

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i am a computer programmer with interests in logic, philosophy, and a recent hobby of ameteur neurology. i'm interested in validation and sociology of conspiracy. i live in borneo at the moment. i don't believe in the tyrrany of capital letters.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello...

I am a 33yom, living in Oklahoma, that enjoys discussion regarding aerospace technologies and government activites.

My interest in joining your forum is to participate in exchange of information activities with folks that share similar interests to mine. I expect to contribute intelligent and factually sound information, and expect to enrich myself similarly.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.

link   
Hello all, Im a long time reader and now would like to take the oportunity to contribute my thoughts if you'll be kind enough to have me around. I look forward to exchanging meaningful opinions with like minded folk.
Thank you

link   
I hope to contribute to Above Top Secret by posting any pictures or information about anything stated anywhere on this site. I hope to learn much more about everything listed on the website.

link   
I am 33 yr old male married with children type who is a seeker of truth, justice, and an America the way it ought to be. I am an independent, open-minded, optimistic, skeptic that has a wide variety of interests.

link   
i have a curiosity to feed.

link   
I am looking to add other pieces of truth into my journey, and to add to others truth as well.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
hello.
My name is Dave and Im a long haul comm engineer stationed at WPAFB. I came across this board researching some heresay in regards to the building I currently work in. Little did I know how NASIC (my building)played a large role in the information I was researching. This site is really informative and thanks for having me.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello there
I am Nick,and iam interested in learning some more things about silva mind control method,on how to reach alpha level...Not big things just some tips,from experienced on that big fact persons.Thanx

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am searching for the truth, what is really happening behind the scenes. What the news won't (or can't) report on. I don't want to be a robot, I want to be and stay informed!! So I can decide whats best for me. Believe them or not.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just interested in this topic

link   
hoping to learn more about freemasonry as the organization that it is without all the bs

link   
I'm not paranoid...just imagineintive, my mother told me, but thats what she said when i told her after 9-11 happened that the same thing was goona happen in FL just not as bad...and if you remember a boy by the name of Charles Bishop did fly a plan into a Tampa buliding BUT it wasn't as bad as 9-11...oh what now, and you call me crazy

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm not paranoid...just imagineintive, my mother told me, but thats what she said when i told her after 9-11 happened that the same thing was goona happen in FL just not as bad...and if you remember a boy by the name of Charles Bishop did fly a plan into a Tampa buliding BUT it wasn't as bad as 9-11...oh what now, and you call me crazy

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To debate current events with others

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I hope to get info on all of the current
goings on, regarding ufo's and underground bases. I may have some info to contribute, as well.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am a recent undergrad in EE. As a hobby, I build simple robots (mainly from designs in books purchased through Amazon.com), assist a local middle school with a Lego Mindstorms competition, and am looking to assist a local highschool in a robotic competition called FIRST. These are my interests that are known to many in my community. However, I have a fascination with Government Technology and the paranormal. To help fuel this curiosity, I became involved with a cellular RF "Walk through" at Wright Patterson Airforce Base in Dayton, OH. I had access through the entire base command building and was verbally reprimanded for walking past to secretarial desks to the enterance of a 2 and 3 star general's offices.

I would love to have the opportunity to become an active member of this site...

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello, I am Marcus. I am studying neuroscience, and hope to contribute to the forum with posts related to my field and other fields I find fascinating. I hope to learn everything there is to learn, from the known to the unknown.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm not good at this stuff.. but i hope to learn all that i can and teach others what i learn..

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join