It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 469
<< 466  467  468    470  471  472 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello,
I’ve been a long time reader and armature investigator of many of the topics covered here. I’m well read in a variety of different areas such as ancient history, archeological anomalies, ancient civilizations, Atlantis, the Knights Templar, Renes, Roselline Chapel, the Knights Templar, the Merovingians, the Carolingians, Oak Island, pyramids, megalithic building, religion and more. I currently work as a Research Librarian and Branch Manager in New Jersey. I’ve been searching for a good forum where I can learn new things and share my knowledge. I patiently await your response.
Thank you.

link   
Hello,
I’ve been a long time reader and armature investigator of many of the topics covered here. I’m well read in a variety of different areas such as ancient history, archeological anomalies, ancient civilizations, Atlantis, the Knights Templar, Renes, Roselline Chapel, the Knights Templar, the Merovingians, the Carolingians, Oak Island, pyramids, megalithic building, religion and more. I currently work as a Research Librarian and Branch Manager in New Jersey. I’ve been searching for a good forum where I can learn new things and share my knowledge. I patiently await your response.
Thank you.

link   
I am a middle-aged married female. work part-time. I am just curious to what people believe and say. Thank you

link   
I am a middle-aged married female. work part-time. I am just curious to what people believe and say. Thank you

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
HI. Just like to discuss and debate!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I like to think critically, to pretend I'm well-read, and am here to stay informed about everything. I have an interest in the future, technologies, space, have a background in intel, and am a card carrying Christian.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was raised by imaginary Yaks on the plains of Siberia. At the age of ten I came to the realisation that I was a figment of my own imagination and that I loathed Yak cheese. Leaving the vast sweeping vista of Eastern Russia I travelled to New York on the back of an iguana to become a prostitute serving the local rodent population. It was during this time that I first met President Nixon. As the bastard love child of Tony Blair and Demis Rhousos his security was extreme. Always flanked by at least fourteen Biafarn suicide sheep, no one could approach him. Except me. I never wore suspenders for anyone other than the man I called 'Biggles'. And then I met Chaka Khan.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm nigel and i'm based in the u.k interested mainly in modern military warfare, but like to gain as much info as possible about most subjects.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm nigel and i'm based in the u.k interested mainly in modern military warfare, but like to gain as much info as possible about most subjects.

Cheers

link   
engineer

link   
just curious bout peoples views

link   
I am interested in global history and claims regarding advanced civilizations in the earth's past and alien influences. I am also interested in the ideas of Mr. Vallee regarding the UFO phenomenon.

link   
Hi,

This subject is of interest to me. I have been experimenting with high voltage and counter rotating magnetic fields for ten years and will be completing a proto-type device within the next year. My goal is to open an active wormhole. It would be nice to chat with others that are also experimenting. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am interested in global history and claims regarding advanced civilizations in the earth's past and alien influences. I am also interested in the ideas of Mr. Vallee regarding the UFO phenomenon.

link   
thankyou for keeping this website

link   
I'm here to learn all I can about politics, conspiracy theories, and whatever other general knowledge that is on the site which is useful.

link   
I'm here to learn all I can about politics, conspiracy theories, and whatever other general knowledge that is on the site which is useful.

link   
Armchair general, beerologist, and student. Hey there!

I've found I'm pretty interested in the conspiracies and politics that tore Europe apart during the first half of the 20th century, and the cold war etc, and modern warfare too.

link   
I hope to learn about some of the not so well known conspricy of the govenment.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I hope to learn about some of the not so well known conspricy of the govenment.

new topics

top topics

<< 466  467  468    470  471  472 >>

join