It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 468
<< 465  466  467    469  470  471 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am a software engineer

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lets reveal some secrets

link   
my name is nick I have alot of technical disaplines and a few idears of my own

link   
just thinking

link   
I'm Jared, 16 years old and live in Colorado. I just want to see what's going on that other places won't tell.

link   
I found this board searching on Google for UFOs. I hope to gain more perspective on the pro-UFO community. Thank You.

link   
I wish to learn in order to contribute to this site.I always had an interest in what went on behind the scenes and what the public was kept in the dark about.I will attemp ,in any way I can, to verify or throw out the idea that is currently told on the media and other such sources.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I will like to find out every conspiracies in the world.

link   
I would like to know about new sources of energy and new vehicles

link   
New Englander by birth,descendant of Native American and European Pilgrim heritage, broadly educated in the sciences with emphasis on technology and biology, I hope to glean all that I can relative to our political heritage and current direction resultant from our participation or lack thereof in the governmental processes that have the potential of keeping these United States, which is all of US, in a respected and revered role of world leadership. It is my purpose and hope to engender the assistance and co-operation of all with whom I connect and share concepts and beliefs which, with creative reasoning, will reveal truth and promote greater intra and inter national understanding, justice and guiding leadership for the future.

link   
I hope to add my viewpoint to good topics and news stories.

link   
Greetings-

I have been viewing this site for quite some time and have read many an interesting tread. I have also read an equal amount of unsupported hippie garbage. In the past, I have been persuaded against joining this site for the shear fact that my membership will certainly be revoked. Up until this point I have been content with skimming the treads and concluding the idiocy was somewhat confined to a select few. Yet, with so much going on in the world lately, the dumbness is spreading like a rabid squirrel in a nut factory. So, hopefully I can get a few factual thoughts out and throw a little light on some dumbasses before they jerk my membership.

link   
There are incidents covered, technologies denied, places that 'don't exist'. We won't be kept in the dark.

link   
I am highly interested in top secret information and hope to share some top secret information from books that I have authored on the subject.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Retired from ins. industry. Interested in Egyptology and biblical stories as well as science fiction and American History.

link   
Hey guys this is my sock puppet

FredT

link   
SR-71 still rules like Kelly Johnson intended. In this forum, I've read much false information about the blackbird.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i love anything supernatural i want to share suimthing.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Should the Camaro be reborn in 2007 after GM screwed the Canadian Auto Workers Union, and destroyed an economy leaving many Canadians bitter?
And if so... How will it be recieved by the public?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i am acomp.eng. i can contribute as much i can 2 this site

new topics

top topics

<< 465  466  467    469  470  471 >>

join