It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 467
<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just guy that likes to keep an open mind and tries to not get caught unaware if I can help it on anything that effects life as we know it. Im a mature adult that doesnt lower himself to flamewars but rather would debate sensibly or move on to another topic if neccessary.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I´m an spanish (Spain) engineer and whish to be member of abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My Mom Had Passed Away April 24, 2005 and My Cousin Had a Dream Of Her That she was dead In her Dream And Only My cousin and I Could See Her And She said In Her Dream My Mother Kept Slapping Her On Her Back.. What Does This Mean?

link   
Writer with a strong interest in politics, the military, aviation, space and the unknown. Hope to learn more about my areas of interest and to contribute where I can.

link   
hi i am frank and i am a free mason
i would like to find out more about ufo's
and the government i know alot about weapons

link   
The belief in suppressed technology and hoping it can be used for the good of man

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
well, i'm a french girl, living in holland. The only thing i think i can bring is my opinion, and i'm really curious about all these little things that we should not see!!!

link   
I want to post my comments on the robert davis beating

link   
Neo-Tech fooled me...
It's unfortunate I didn't find you sooner...lost about $200.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
im doing a subliminal message research project and i hope to find some intersting facts and examples of subliminal messages, and in my resaerch hopefully contribute some interestig facts as well

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I found this site via link from planethuff.com/thedarkside. I noted the variety of topics and have always wanted to be an advice columnist (since I have solved all of my own problems myself....except the fact that I get distracted by blogs when I'm supposed to be working. I'll eventually fix that one myself, too). I think I've nailed the male/female relationship issues, have grown up with, played and managed various sports including hockey (!), survived abusive/deadly situations, have lived with no money and with too much money, love dogs AND cats, have just started dabbling in alternative medicine, and have lived alone (with a 4 yr old son) in a primitive cabin in northern MN. And I'm only 45!!!! I have tons more to do!!

link   
I'm a college student named Ryan who would like to join this forum. I am very interested in discussing Prophecie and Predictions with other posters.

link   
My name is Jenna. I like to dance and write

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I'm something of a newbie to the detail of conspiracy theories. However, I have long been suspicious of the underlying motivation of some of our glorious leaders and governments.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have been studing Masonic bodies in relation to the Knights Templers to learn the truth and to see where it leads me. I am sure your site will show me some light on these matters
Regards,
David

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
...or something like that. Hello all.

I'm a middle-aged writer who's interested in just about everything, though my main interest in is people.

I live in what would be an exotic, faraway land to the majority of you. I've travelled a fair bit and experienced the usual broadening of the mind that comes with travel. I am not religious, though I am tremendously interested in religion. I am comfortable with the idea of a Supreme Being and equally comfortable without it.

What I hope for from ATS is to be able to interact with, learn from and with any luck be interestingly changed by people who think very differently from me. What I can offer in return will become apparent in time. I hope my fellow-members will find it worthwhile.

Now, does anyone have a towel I can borrow? The Vogons ripped mine to bits.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I fly my own light plane and sometimes witness unusual military type aircraft.

link   
how GPS works and what are the benefits for my business

link   
I enjoy smashing nonsense whenever I can

link   
hello,

I am a person who is very aware of my surroundings. I see things that arouse my curosity sometimes even frightens me. I believe that anyone could see them if they just took the time to look. For a very long time I aways have known that our Govt. and media just tell us what they want us to know; which I have concluded isn't much.

top topics

<< 464  465  466    468  469  470 >>

join