It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 466
<< 463  464  465    467  468  469 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What if the game Fallout actually came true. it could be possible with oil amounts running low, and with hostile countries with nucular weapons.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I AM A OM OF A 2 AND 3 1/2 YR OLD. MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN, BUT HE THINKS I AM CRAZY. I AM HAVING TONS OF WEIRD EXPERIENCES THAT HAVE BOTH FRIGHTENED AND EXCITED ME. THEY HAVE MISLEAD ME AND ANGERED ME. I WANT TO SHARE THEM TO SEE IF IT IS JUST ME AND IF NOT, HOW TO GET RID OF THEM. I HAVE ASKED THEM TO LEAVE SEVERAL TIMES. MY CHILDREN ARE BEING AFFECTED TOO!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Longtime military history, with some insider "speculation" on past events...
(i.e. the USS Scorpion).

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have a strong intrest in UFO's, aliens, and paranormal activities. I would like to discuss with others about these things and events. I have been a long time lurker on this site and now I have decided to join.

link   
Soldier in the U.S. military. Has views about world politics i like to share with others. I Don't believe people are absolute right about everything and I don't believe that one person can possibly serve the needs of millions.

link   
FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER I-VE BEEN INTERESTED IN 99% OF THE TOPICS IN YOUR FORUMS. AFTER COUNTLESS HOURS ON YOUR SITE READING OTHER CONTRIBUTERS VIEWS, AND FINDING OTHER "ODD" SUBJECTS ON MY OWN, I DECIDED IT WAS MAYBE TIME TO GET IN THERE AS IT WERE AND ACTUALLY HAVE INTERSESTING AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE WHO DON-T CONSIDER THESE TOPICS RELEVANT, IMPORTANT, OR EVEN SANE.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i would like to express my thoughts and to learn what other might think in other type of situation.

link   
Hi,

My name is Will R, i am 14 years old and i live in Great Britian. I am very interested in the paranormal, UFOs, secret places like area 51 and secret technolgys. I hope to share my knowlage from years of watching documentrys on these topics to other people, and i hope to learn alot more from more experienced people.

Will

link   
Ive spent most of my life over seas and ive seen alot after 20 years of exploring

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi , Really interested in area51/groom lake and the aurora project.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
As an engineer I find new technology interesting and I find top secret technology fascinating!Having read a considerable number books relating to black projects, both past and present, Im looking to keep up to date with news and events that surround these and to hopefully add my own opinion to help understanding of these subjects.

link   
I'm retired - and I'm beginning to wonder just how many times I will have to re-write my introduction because my name has yet once again been rejected as already used by somebody... ?

link   
I lpve reading the threads, its about time I added my piece!

link   
I just want to know more about what they think we shouldnt know...............

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Recent honnours graduate of economics currently working in the international banking indusrty. Learned about this as a good friend of mine (subz) is a contributor. Would like to be able to engage in discussions and debats based on solid economic fundamentals.

link   
Just a techno-enthusiast

link   
i want to learn alot about aliens and how they fly in there aircrafts.

link   
hi! i am Chinese, i wanna tell something about China that u guys may interest. and also wanna hear different opinions from u. cheers!!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey, im looking for a place to talk about theories,ect. Im well educated.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am concerned with the current events that take place daily in the world. I do not feel safe placing my future in "anyone elses" hands other than God's and will contribute any helpful information that may bring light or offer facts as to what people can do to better prepare themselves should any type of emergency or disaster effect their lives. I am also interested in learning anything from anyone else who can offer facts or share information about anything that is not commonly shared with the public that could effect their daily lives and futures.

top topics

<< 463  464  465    467  468  469 >>

join