It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 465
<< 462  463  464    466  467  468 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've been reading these forums for nearly a year and I think it's about time I got involved. I'm a mechanical engineering student in New Zealand and hope to one day design aircraft for a living. These forums have a lot of importmation and I hope I can add to it. Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Someone who is interested in finding the truth about these matters. If there is proof that the Aurora exists, where can the logistics be to support such an aircaft.

link   
I am hoping to learn and contribute about the current state of the US, and more specifically the history of the Bush family as well as their associates, dating back to the era of Prescott Bush.

link   
CURIOUS HUSBAND AND FATHER OF 2GIRLS THAT IS INTRESTED IN THE COVER UPS THE GOVERNMENT, WORLD LEADERS, AND PEOPLE WITH POWER ARE PUTTING US UNITED STATES CITIZENS IN.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I hope to contribute ideas and opinions that will lead to interesting discussions that do not breach the rules or go off topic.

I hope to learn of the opinions of others and to learn knowledge that I do not originally possess.

link   
I hope to learn more about UFO's and share my experience of a sighting.

link   
I WANT TOTAL AWARENESS NETWORK OF CURRENT EVENTS AND NEWS , THAT I CAN REVEIEW DAILY, AND DIFFERENT POINTS OF VIEW

link   
does anyone have any information in relation to the 'arora project'?

link   
hi there all. why does the goverment seem so bent on keeping us in the dark.. War or profit...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
whats up people there are to many conspiracies an unknown threats an so much more that we dont know we need to find out

link   
intrested in future propulsion systems for both civilian and millitary use

link   
I'm an Astral Projector... Just came on because I saw Sapphire, rolfmfao

link   
I well do what am ask of or try and I hope to learn all I can or undersand.
witchbat

link   
not a mason but Iam looking to become one. But yet not sure, Im still doing research. question what's these password of mason do they they have any meaning....

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am in search of more info about the MIB. I can contribute some of what I've learned thus far.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I hope to contribute a blessing of knowledge to those with an ear, and plan to learn far beyond that which i already am familiar with.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am a poet and a philosopher and have spiritual gifts of prophecy, understanding, and profound revelation. There is nothing hidden from me and I have some very interesting views, opinions and understandings of truthful observation. I also have the answer to effectively curg the majority of government corruption...a valid and plausible solution

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am a basically open minded person on matters of conspiracy, the paranormal, government cover ups and the like. I would like to contribute my own ideas and tastes on these and other subjects, as well as find other people who share them, and am open to civilized debate with poeple who disagree. I believe in life on other planets, and that many scientificly bizzare events and concepts, such as telepathy and aliens are spiritually influenced.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
would like to learn about zoom in satalites

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Do you see what I see? I have read a lot lately with reguard to goverment control, regulation and secrecy at the highest levels. When you look back through the history of this country, and well, I see history about repeat its self in a BIG way.

top topics

<< 462  463  464    466  467  468 >>

join