It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 463
<< 460  461  462    464  465  466 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hi, my name is stephen lecky and i am very very interested in paranormal studies and conspiracy theories. I hope to contribute my findings on certain psychic abilities, and my theories on whats happening in the U.S government right now. I hope to learn about new psychic abilities , and learn new things about some conspiracies.

link   
I was looking to join the forum. This is a unique way to go about it.

link   
Hello, noticed this site while doing a google search and found some quite interesting content. Looking forward to learning some new things from everyone here.

link   
Hello. I am a software developer who has long been interested in government and politics. One project I've been working on is a data visualization application that maps connections (and densities of the connections) of various entities (politicians, businesses, etc.). Applying Small World theory and using Bayesian Filters, interesting patterns can often be found out of the information overload we are exposed to.

I hope to be able to talk with like minded individuals so we can share research and results, hopefully using the power of computing to clear the noise and disinfo.

link   
strange vibrations and weird happenings growing exponentially.... the occurance and rate of this is affecting me more every day....are we all crazy ?.... either way i must write about it..

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i am interested in learning the truth, because the truth will ultimately set you free. AsI learn the truth, then perhaps I can contribute supplements to these truths.

link   
Hello! i've been coming to this site for a few weeks now and i'm very impressed. I hope to be able to contribute quite a bit in the paranormal and ancient studies areas. I've done quite a lot of research in both. I'm always looking to learn more though. Having spent a lot of time learning about the past, i'm hoping to learn more about the future and the present. Things are not always as they seem so I'm now searching to find out what's really there. This site seemed to be the best place to start.

link   
I hope to gain insight on these most intersting subjects as well as post my opinion.

link   
we need sites like this.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm Mary from Winchester UK and I'm interested in nanotechnology

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey, Im not the smartest guy in the world but....

link   
I'm a student of REAL wisdom that is acquired through experience and study. I don't engage in pointless debates since I have seen more than most people that I encounter. I do have an open mind and I will admit when I can verify the authenticity of material presented. Vexatious comments are always IGNORED by me.

link   
hi my name is andy im 23 and i live in the uk. Im a firm beliver in ufos and aliens, i hope i can contribute to your site some intreasting articles and i also wish to learn more about aliens and ufos.I am a firm beliver that the goverment is in on this and that the public has a right to know about alien visitors and ufo sightings.

link   
I hope to contribute to board discussions in a wide varity of fields. I am also looking for ideas that I can utilize in my life and contribute to mankind through ideas that are derived from a vide varity of people and their ways.

link   
latin-amerikan stuck in stockholm sweden..
wake upp fellow humans..

link   
latin-amerikan stuck in stockholm sweden..
wake upp fellow humans..

link   
I know there are aliens, angels that are good and some are not. I have had my car wrecked and then abucted and used for their own means. They cut me and took tissue for what ever reasons like cloning, etc. Never leaving stitch marks even for the 2 inch cut on my bicep.

So I am always watching the skies and see some of them from time to time. But lately several times a week around my house, or area!

link   
I am a guy from Australia and are keen to participate in discussion about world affairs.

link   
i just want to know what is going on.

link   
I really want know wether aliens are real or not thats why i join this kind of community

top topics

<< 460  461  462    464  465  466 >>

join