It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 462
<< 459  460  461    463  464  465 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Quite good area 51 and aircraft knowledge.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm just a gamer. I found something interesting though in one of the movies posted on the first sticky.

link   
I am an activist currently doing some research for a book that I'm writing. My areas of activism are 9/11, the shameful invasion of Iraq, the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the death penalty, nuclear desarmament and chemtrails.

link   
I am 28 and live in Houston,TX. I have spent most of my life very interested in off the radar topics such as Cryptozoology & the supernatural. I also write in my spare time.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Being Followed

link   
I am a 56 year retired telecom tech .Although I have never worked in the transportation field I have always had a keen interest most particularly
railroading, but also in the airline industry.
Also as a lifelong reader of newspapers
and observer of world events it often seems that there are wheels within wheels which often go unnoticed and that message boards like this can often
be useful in bringing new k nowledge to light.

link   
I'm English, but like americans sometimes call themselves (Italian russian) I am Norse Saxon Visual Designer
I hope to bring my views which i always try to be pratical and grounded

link   
I am a UK prisoner !!
By prisoner I mean chairman Blair and his jackboot party have hijacked my country !!

link   
Opinions and debates around current events

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Im not sure at what level I will be able to contribute yet. I have been veiwing ATS now for about a month and ATS has really opened my eyes to the many veiws people have and to events that are taking place in our world. At some point i will contribute my thoughts but only after I have an understanding of whats going on. Ihave taking an active interest into the changing earth and to weather manipulation. Living in Seattle has peeked my interest into valcanos considering that I could live in the path of MT. Rainer. I have been reading quite a few of your forums and would like to be a part of this group and there observations.

link   
I am Shaun. I am enlisted into the US Navy. I know a little about a lot of things. I am never pretentious, and I dislike senseless argument. I will not participate in it. I love constructive discussion, as what these forums are designed for. I will not abuse them. I hope to learn something from people wiser than myself. There is a lot to learn and understand. I chose this forum because of the interest I have in arcane subjects. It will be fun.

link   
I would just like to add my 2 cents to the discussions as well as hopefully learn some interesting things from everyone else.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I studied philosophy and then, logically enough, lived in Europe for 7 years, though now I live in Japan. I`ve aquired more ideas than is healthy, so I hope to test them an consider others in this forum.

link   
My goal is to educate others on the role of three common microorgansims, Helicobactor pylori, mycoplasma, and chlamydia in the progression of approximately 95% or more of all human diseases. Emphasis is on personal experience with disease prevention in myself and other friends and family and is the subject of a book in progress. Many supporting documents are available.

link   
I hope to clear up some confusion i have about certain subjects and maybe help to do the same for someone else in the process.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A keen polital commentator and just beging to jion a good forum

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am a 17 year old Big Foot Enthusiast. He does exist, I will find him. I hope to contribute facts about Big Foot and his habits, whereabouts, etc. I also hope to learn more about him as well as the Florida Skunk Ape, another elusive beast who I intend to track down.

new topics

top topics

<< 459  460  461    463  464  465 >>

join