It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 461
<< 458  459  460    462  463  464 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am a single mother of a 10yrold, I found this site during a search for the CBC broadcast of "Big Sugar", and found the msg board very interesting, and hope to contribute.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hello, I have been reading Dan Brown books and my curiosity brought me here.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very interested in whats going on in the world.To contribute only with an open mind.To pass along suggestions and view pertinent items..Try to make the world a better place by just listening.

link   
"A democracy is only as intelligent as its electorate."

Free and open discussion enhances our mutual intelligence and the creation of a better world.

link   
I also enjoy photography, hiking, nature, family history, and spending time with my boys. I hope to contribute some thought provoking questions and ideas concerning Creationism, one of my favorite hobbies, and other controversial topics (i.e., Moon Hoax).

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello, I work in the aerospace industry.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am a university student studying Biomedical Science. I think I have some interesting views and ways of looking at issues with an abstract, yet analytical mind.

xca

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
research scientist in so cal

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am basically an engineer and some times i am getting dreams which will get reflected in actual life

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would like to discuss any observances of the world as I and others see them that might not be general knowledge, so as a group, we can all learn more about the world together.

link   
I am a journalist, working in New Delhi, India. The drastic, rapid change in global weather patterns raises questions that's just not limited to Nature. And that's prompted me to log on to your site.

Thanks

link   
I have lived in many countries. I have studied many philophies and religions. I have managed and owned many businesses. I am always alert to learn and contribute more.

link   
hi I have been visiting this great informative site for a good while now and wish to learn lots more and try my best to contribute to the ats comunity, main interests are secret bases and war on terror forums although have spent too longer periods browsing the other forums

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i am a young writer, with lots of good fiction story ideas, but had no idea how i would get them published, so i never finished a book, so i came to abovetopsecret.

link   
Hi all
I'm a regular poster on Unexplained mysteries and other forums such as book of thoth.I like anything unexplained and i'm always looking for theories and answers regarding why we're here.I've been a reader of ATS for years but i've decided to join now to get more involved and to challenge some posts

link   
I want to learn about reverse engineered alien technology andthe Philidelphia Experiment

link   
A well-read software consultant with a mind for the political and a fascination with science and history.

link   
I wish to educate myself and if possible, share what I have learned with others.

link   
Hi, I am very interested in what is going on in the world and USA and I came here to look into more about the avian flu currently.

link   
I am male, 47, a writer, born and currently resident in Colombo, Sri Lanka, though I've been around a bit. I'd rather *not* have my location mentioned in my Introduction because it's a very small town. Thank you very kindly.

I'm interested in everything (see job description above). I used to work in advertising, where magpie minds are scandalously well rewarded.

What I hope to find on this discussion board is a civilized way of learning from (and about) people who think differently from myself.

I hope I can offer in return some reasonably intelligent ideas and an interesting read. Properly spelled and punctuated, too, at least when I'm sober.

I'm not keen to push any lines of my own. I'm not sure I have any. I have views, of course. I'm a political liberal of the classic English variety, a very hard thing to be in Sri Lanka. I studied physics at university and my outlook is scientific and skeptical. I was raised as a Christian but am no longer religious. Most Sri Lankans are Buddhists and a little bit of the philosophy rubs off on the rest of us -- which doesn't explain why we seem so bent on killing one another off.

I like children and animals, but then, so did Hitler.

Looking forward to hearing from you, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 458  459  460    462  463  464 >>

join