It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 460
<< 457  458  459    461  462  463 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have many unanswered questions regarding FEMA response to disasters and how that would translate into other disasters that are looming such as future terrorist attacks, dirty bombs and pending oil crisis. Lots of Bloggs report news, factual and some non-factual. I need to sort through this data and keep myself, friend and family abreast of the "real news" not what is reported over the airwaves.

Out

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just your average guy with above average insight. I have been in the Security Systems world for many years and have many insights.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i am over 50 yrs of age and am a political activist/patriot....

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
want to c latest technology

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
want to c latest technology

link   
I seek distribution of knowledge and the discontinuation of ignorance.

link   
I am interested in learning and sharing information that powerful people wish to keep secret.

link   
Interested in Jonestown Massacre theories

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just another person looking to expand his views and ideas on life. Having been floating around this forum for about 2 years now, finally decided this would be a good time to sign up.

link   
I am a thirty year old writer with an open mind that has been browsing around ATS for six months or more now. I hope to contribute to the ATS community by making mature and educated posts within the many forum topics as well as news articles. I hope to gain the many different insites of the members at ATS as I already have and continue to learn of the vast resources of alternate news that the members provide.

link   
Have interest in interest in conspiracy theories, particularly involving the JHT theory that there are enemies lurking in the Barrow Alaska Utilidoor

link   
What I hope to contribute: Influencive evidence exposing conspiracy theories
I am a teacher

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ex argyll and sutherland highlander 1984-1988

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Private Investigator & Forensic Illustrator Bill McDonald is back from long-term and careful research into the purported Loch Ness Tooth Case. Due to the high degree of opinions shared that the specimen is a deer antler, The photographs of the item / relic have been shipped around to palaeontologists and marine ichthyologists in Europe, California, and Florida. McDonald stands by his theory that the tooth is either the fabrication of an EFX genius or is a shed tooth from an Osteichthys Teleost Anguilliforme eel.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
HelloWorld,

I am a 58 yr old male inventor and consultant from the USA. I currently have several products changing a industry worldwide.

I look at problems and try to find simple solutions to a variety of problems in the world.

When I look at FEMA and Habitat for Humanity solutions for the people and their homes wiped out in the Gulf of Mexico regions, I ask myself, why would you build another stick home to be blown down again in the next year or so?

I lived in Florida in the 50's and 60's. Builders there built homes on concrete slabs and steel reinforced concrete block home on a slab with plumbing and wiring in the concrete. When a tornado or hurricaine came through you might lose the roof and windows, newer materials will reduce that lose as well. "Wake UP America" Pay attention to the fairy tale about the 3 Little Pigs and the wolf who could blow down a house made with straw and sticks! Build it to last and our taxes drop, insurance rates drop, people have much more spendable cash and we become known as a country that can and will build something to last and protect the future generations from the devastating debt will are building! Be proud of what we as a country and people can do for ourselves to set an example for the rest of the world to follow!

link   
I would rather not post my real name but i would like to contibute some of my theoires about area 51 and the EBE's i would also like to learn more about MJ-12 and the shadow government

link   
I would like to further research issues and share ideas that I have about extraterrestials and other government cover ups.

link   
I am from Michigan and am glad to find a website where people are voicing their opinions and not allowing the media to tell them what is really goin on.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I like to learn about new things, being a mother of two children makes learning new things a must. I want my children to have a world to enjoy while its still here. I want to know the truth about things because knowing the truth is the only way to fight injustice. I want to go through life with my eye's open seeing things for what they are so that my children can also know the truth without becoming sheeple. I want peace to reign and love to win out over evil but for that to happen my eye's have to be open to all possibilities. I want to learn and to hopefully teach what I learn with honesty.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hope to learn about Albert Einstein and about some questions I have about the speed of light and sound.

top topics

<< 457  458  459    461  462  463 >>

join