It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is It The Truth We Seek, Or Is It Fantasy we desire ? im seeker , using superstition in reiki and pendulum dowsing and mind and photoreading

link   
I am mainly interested in the Paranormal area of the site, and hope to not only contribute but also pick up new knowledge.

link   
I am mainly interested in the Paranormal area of the site, and hope to not only contribute but also pick up new knowledge.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cryptophile enjoys speaking in the third person, he is a very strange fellow.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
HI I'm a NAtive American from the Upper Michigan,,read abit of the site and LOVE the truth of all things and all the above! :-)

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was doing a research on rastafarianism and found ATS. I browsed over ATS and found it way interesting than what I am just researching.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hello everyone, show me something spooky i so believe in ghosts!

link   
I'm an Air Force Vietnam veteran (1969-1970) who finds this site interesting and informative.

link   
I am a member of the National Guard who just happens to have an interest in all subjects concerning the truth...

link   
I am only a sojourner, and I am here to learn. I only seek to gain, then to take what is gained to those in need.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am a Christian and twice Past Master of my Masonic Lodge; a 32 degree Master of the Royal Secret;Charter Past Venerable Master Knights of St. Andrew Valley of Charleston, SC; Assistant classroom director AASR Valley of Charleston, SC and Degree Master for 7th degree of the AASR Valley of Charleston, SC. The aforementioned are my current "titles" and responsibilities. I am a student of Masonry as well as being a teacher of the same. I hope to be able to shed some favorable light on the things that I hold dear as well as being able to learn more about the same from some "better informed" Brethren.

link   
Hi,
I found your forum while browsing the net doing a little research for a roleplaying game I intend to run in the near future.
I don't know what, if anything constructive, I can add to what you have here, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have a facinations for conspiracy theories, Alien / UFO stories and the supernatural (or more natural explainations to seemingly supernatural phenomenon).
Many thanks.
Noc

link   
Hello, I am interested in talking to like minded people about world mysteries and phenomenoum. I also enjoying discussing works by people such as Erich Von Daniken and sharing my views on conspirecy theories. I obviously don't know the answers and i am interested in other peoples theory's. I have an open mind. I am very curtious towards others and i respect their views and backgrounds.

link   
I'm 14 and live in the UK. I want to learn more about ET life and their role in ancient civilizations etc... I will post any new info i find

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here to learn what I can and share with those who don't/won't know.

link   
a man in vienam

link   
I would like to learn about and possibly contribute to, topics concerning the Holy Grail, Knight Templars, Masons and associated stories, legends and myths.

link   
I am iteresting to know mind reading techniques and protection against it.

link   
I am interesting to know mindreading techniques and protection against it

link   
hi!iam on lookout for ufos

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join