It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 459
<< 456  457  458    460  461  462 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i would like to contribute to any thing that will stop treason in America

link   
I am an attorney and I really do not know yet what I can contribute. I hope to learn everything that others have to offer.

link   
I want to help discuss issues with members.

link   
I'm very interested in learning about things that will effect the safety of my family from people that just might know a lot more than I do about the subject.

link   
I am a skeptic believer, if that makes any sense

I am a long time lurker....and what originally drew me here was the "stargate" that supposedly connected this world with Niburu ages ago. What keeps me here are the interesting concepts and the hope that some day, some where, somebody will post something that makes me go, "oh, yeah...it ALL makes sense now...."
Still waiting, and hope to contribute.....

link   
want to see all aliens, and where they are from

link   
I am a soul in search of the truth.
I have strived to learn as much as possible about the possibility of our interaction with forces that originate from beyond our own world. I hope to contribute my insight to specific topics that I have researched, and to learn more of those topics that intrigue me and offer proof as to the existance of other intelligent life in our universe. Thank you.

link   
after regaining my sanity through high-speed internet access, i have come to find that there are so many interesting and outright bizarre things that people have to say about government operations. i'm not one to ramble about the end of the world, but i'm hoping that this discussion board will teach me to be more careful about what i take to be the truth, and to understand that just because he's the president and the US is a "democracy" that everything is fluffy bunnies and rainbows. well, i guess even the rainbows won't be here for long since they're going to outlaw gay marraige....

link   
I like to keep abreast of current events.

link   
Hello I am Alien Prince and I wanted to share experiences with you all.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi
My name is Tammy and I am from Corpus Christi Texas and i want to let everyone know that Corpus Christi Paranormal Group are a bunch of wanna bes

link   
I spent three years researching complaints about the anthrax vaccine, my son was a marine and forced to take the shots. He nearly died after the first three. I was part of the movement along with Col. Handy and others that marched on capitol hill to stop the mandatory vaccines. I am not against vaccines, but with the intensity in which I can and do research all avenues of a problem or topic I could in my own way be helpful. I hope to learn the "REAL" danger of the avian flu, to find out what we are really looking at here.

link   
I am a 51 year old of mixed indian heratage. Yaqui Shaman trained, and I see so much happening that I have prepaired for a coming disaster.
I have had dreams indicateing that the military will be rounding up people for internment.
But this is not for the reason one would think. It is being done to preserve society, and the human race.
It has been revealed to me that I am to survive to help and guide during this time.

I hope non of this comes true, but fortold is forwarned.

If interested I have written these down and will share them with you if you ask.

Thanks for the conderation,
-=:GIL=-

More about me? please just ask what you would like to know!

link   
Hi, My name is Nierika, I'am a poet, consultant, lecturer and the President of the International Congress of First Nation People.

link   
The truth is not outside us

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'M A FULL TIME STUDENT AT WESTMINSTER COLLEGE, LONDON UK. I'M INTERESTED TO JOIN A SPIRITUAL ORGANISTAION CALLED A.M.O.R.C AND I'M HOPING TO BECOME A MEMBER ON HERE SO I COULD FIND SOME ADVICE GOOD OR BAD ABOUT MY INTEREST, APART FROM THAT I'M LOOKING TO BRING HERE GOOD ADVICE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN SPIRITUALITY AS WELL AS CHRISTIANITY TOO.

link   
Im very much interested in the global corruption, as well as subjects as:
The new world order,
911 attacks, prior knowledge, cover up etc.
The bohemian grove
Skull and Bones
etc etc.
I have seen a lot of movies and read a lot of articles, but I havent been able to discuss what i know..

link   
I'm a mother of 5-live in Okla-I'm interested in current events and all subjects on ATS-I don't always believe the mainstream news and I like that the members do so much research.I'm not real computer savvy so not sure how much I can contribute but I'm a fast learner.

link   
I am a researcher who is interested in studying encounters between aircraft and UFOs, particularly incidents where the aircraft and crews went missing. I am aware that there are allegedly dozens of such incidents involving encounters between military aircraft and UFOs in the 1950s through to the 1970s, but very few are documented.

Through my research I have found other incidents of fatal aircraft accidents which have characteristics common with alleged UFO encounters.

I believe the study of these incidents and certain missing person cases may provide us clues that may tell us something about the motives behind the visitors who pilot the unidentified craft which periodically venture into our planet's airspace.

I hope to find others who may know something about incidents such as these and see what others may be thinking about what lies behind these mysteries.

link   
Hey, Icewolf (mod) from ID. Just realised I've been at ID for over a year now and never joined ATS. Well here I am. Looks fun!

new topics

top topics

<< 456  457  458    460  461  462 >>

join