It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 457
<< 454  455  456    458  459  460 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Psalms relate to years. Psalm 118 equals 2018. 2011 would be the signing
of the 7 year peace treaty between the antichrist and Israel ushering in the 7 year period of tribulation. The antichrist is a counterfeit Christ. He will also start his false ministry around the age of thirty as Christ or Yeshua started his.Prince William of wales will be 29 on 6/21/2011.
He may be the antichrist and 666 is the
Star of David with a circle around it. The
Star of David has 6 triangles, 6 sides, and 6 points thus 666. But what makes it into a satanic symbol is when it is encompased by a circle.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
30 year old.
Born Ina Muslim Family

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am a self-employed project manager (Quadrant Two Project Mng. Ltd.) living in a vibrant Canadian city. Have had a keen interest in studying the Great Pyramid for the past seven years. Came to your site as a result of a search pertaining to this topic. I would like to share my opinions concerning this subject and to participate in other areas as interested.

link   
A computer security enthusiast that likes to spend free time conversing over several possibilities of the unknown/known just to learn more than what is the obvious. I've been a "lurker" of this site for 3 years and finally wanted to register and get involved in some of the threads.

link   
I am a college student in a fraternity. I can contribute knowlege of certain values located on government smart cards that my be interesting to some people. I also hope to learn more about some conspiracies such as kennedy's assassination(old school i know)

link   
I am Keerthy, a consultant based in Kochin, Kerala. India. My cousin is part of the crew of Jupitor 6. We are trying to trace him. We have alerted all the authorities here in India and am looking for more information.

link   
I'am an office secretary working in a private firm.Presently I want to know more about my co brother working in Jupiter6 which is supposed to be missing

link   
I am a Venezuelan who supports the current Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. I want to cme in here and discuss all he has done until now and defend his work from the lies being spread by the oposition.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Learn the real things that is happening around the world

link   
I am just interested in this kind of stuff

link   
Hi

i'm primarily interested in discussing consipracies / NWO and the like on this board, too many facts and events in this world just don't add up to a coherent and consistent image, which is both sad and alarming. unfortunately, despite the glaring inconsistencies parroted by mainstream sources (prime example being the aIrbus crash at Queens, sry no space to elaborate here) the trend did not reverse or even slow, in fact it seems people just got used to being lied to.

i strongly believe that by sincere and honest discussion we will finally be able to distinguish facts from PR & deception and get to the root cause of the current development, hopefully enabling us to counter it, to preserve our life & future. i'm certain everybody can make a (albeit small) difference, posting on a board ain't much but it's better than nothing, isn't it?!

peace, lL

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hello all, I've been a long time reader. I hope I've have something usefull to contribute to these forums, or maybe even something that will stir debate.

I have mixed political views, I've noticed politics plays a part in some peoples posts.

a brief explainantion of my screen name; Konklarr is a long played D&D charector of mine. PeaceMonger, world peace by wolrd conquest

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm here to meet hot chicks. Wait, which message board is this? OH, yeah, I'm here to meet hot conspiracy theories. Or something like that....

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've always been interested in aliens and government coverups, I hope to find some answers.

link   
BA Business Studies Student from the UK

link   
I live to learn.
Live with an open mind. A closed mind reveals a shallow fool all too easily tricked by those with lesser intentions.

link   
health care practitioner seeking updated info on biological implications of man's interference with the natural environment

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my growing interest in what is real and what the goverment wants us to think

link   
Hi There!
I am a Christian who loves to share the "Good News" to all in hopes that they would accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.

link   
I'm an academic who takes people seriously regardless of what they believe or say. That's important.

top topics

<< 454  455  456    458  459  460 >>

join