It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 456
<< 453  454  455    457  458  459 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am 15, and I enjoy reading this sort of stuff, and I wish to contribute my theories to theis site.

link   
interests: world geopolitics, conspiracies, extraterestrials... wish to contribute and share informations about these topics with like-minded people

link   
Im John,just trying to stay informed on past/current events

link   
hi I'm interested in all the paranormal and lately a lot about the prophecies, because though I'm not Christian, but Pagan I know that whatever the name we call the Source it's the same Being outside and inside us

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
20 years old, living in Latvia, Riga. Studying PR, Working as a manager in a fitness club. Love to workout and break a mental sweat, too. IMO, ATS is a great place to search an answer for the unanswerable. Basically, ill hang out at ET/UFO corner, 'cause politics and other stuff is too dirty to fall into. Thanks, hope to meet you all on the mental ground

link   
I look forward to contributing to an already excellent site for discussion.thanx

link   
Your forums appear to be along the lines of some of my interests. If anything it would be nice to read material or correspond with likeminded folk.

link   
Hi my name is Vanesa. Im from germany and a student. I have a problem: I foresee things. I get visions or similar things which then happen. I cant controll it, it just happens. Im scared and dont know how to deal with it. Does somebody have similar experiences? Please help me.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
when the life of ur forebares was risky dire I guarded their backs as they sat by the fire. devotely with u since time out of mind four loyal feet always trotting behind, and when ur life is over my duties abide for Ill be there to serve as ur spirits last giude,this message was sent by the star God's above as to bring u their gift unconditional Love!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Former USMC.
Longtime spook-[games]
semi-retired because I can't quit until I find my suitcases and bring down a powerful scumbag piece if # terrorist.
Eyes Only TS/Ultra keeps me awake at night and so mad I've lost my mind.
Fascinated by this board because it validates my position that the people love a mystery and can't handle the truth. You'd rather not know what you suspect is true.
The messenger always is hated for bearing the light of truth.
I hope to bring courage to this board because the good guys have already lost and the bad guys have total control.
9/11 was an inside job to use as a pretext for invading afghanistan and killing the taliban, who was wiping out the heroin narco traffic. It was also a pretext for invading Iraq and taking control of the worlds second largest oil reserves. Now herion afghanistan is flooding the streets of America and you are paying $3.00 a gallon for gas. Herion production went up 10 foild and gas went up three fold. Herion is worth more. A pound of oil is worth .3 cents- a pound of herion is worth $30,000.
The treasury has been raided by the bad guys who steal it to defend against a phantom enemy, to the tune of 500+ billion a year.
9/11 was a silent coup. The "terrorists" were trained on American military bases, the anthrax came from american military bases and was used to intimidate congress and the media.
the bad guys plan to invade iran,syria or north korea next on the tretext of nuclear terrorism. The bad guys have 40+ nuke suitcases and will use them as a pretext to invade more nations, ala 9/11.
The gig is up and the game is over. Time is not on our side. They don't want to implant chips in your skin or numbers on your forehead. It's just a game to them. Only a game. Thats all it is. And you are just a game piece.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I've just recently been made aware of the "New World Order" from a friend who has provided me with books on the subject. I have an open mind and am not one who shrugs off the unusual as bs.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Alot of posts... with good manufactored oppinions!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Have an understanding of fraternities/sorrorities rituals and initiations, hoping to learn about some I don't know, as well as a few other secret societies.

link   
I just like to discuss things dealing with the new world order, and whats going on with politics today.

link   
There are several threads that I would like to respond to. I have a military background I would like to see applied to these discussions

link   
I hope to contribute whatever knowledge I have gained over the years reading and researching everything I could get my hands on, as I have a nearly unquenchable thirst for knowledge. I am especially interested in politics, the paranormal, and ancient civilizations, so I look forward to reading what others have to say about these subjects and perhaps provide information that others may not have known as well.

link   
Looking to learn more about multiple subjects as well as have healthy discussions surrounding current events.

ru9

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi, I am Luis Matias, achemist from the Philippines

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi I'm joining because I'm interested in current events and conspiracy theories. I would liek to be able to communicate with like minded individules.

new topics

top topics

<< 453  454  455    457  458  459 >>

join