It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 455
<< 452  453  454    456  457  458 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm freaking out divine intervention or kismet, i don't know but i have and oddfellows ring and a sword the exact word on the website , I didn't know they were tied together , my father also passed away when I was 26 , and these are the only things i have left , but they have a power , they will go firtst with me in a hurricane, what i also find strange is i have a coin from the fenian raid dated 1886 as i am researching all i believe they are some how tied together , I have no one to dicuss this with since my father and grandfather are deceacesed, but i know everything happens for a reason and just can't believe what i have discovered!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Av tech for 23 years. Involved on the B1B project. Interested in the current state and progress of aviation.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My name is Andrew and I am currently living in China, I'm going to an international school and I'm hoping to submit some ideas here since there are lots of discussion between China and America since these are the only two places I have lived in. I'm hoping to learn more about the mysteries of this world. I'm extremely excited to be here.

link   
My name is Andrew and I am currently living in China, I'm going to an international school and I'm hoping to submit some ideas here since there are lots of discussion between China and America since these are the only two places I have lived in. I'm hoping to learn more about the mysteries of this world. I'm extremely excited to be here.

link   
just one of many explorers and fans of Nikola Tesla's work.I believe that his name could be answer to many questions here.

link   
I hope to contribute my take on world wide situations that will inturn focus people on deeper thoughts. I hope to learn the theories of others and weigh them with common sense. (Wish Me Luck)

link   
I would just like to noe what is happning to our earth

link   
I am just a student of Physics. I want to learn about Time & Space relationship.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interested in current and obscure events that are shaping the world. What the media tells us is just a load of bull.

link   
like a great deal of your forum I feel that spreading the truth about how we are manipulated needs to constantly reitterated, the main reason is to counteract the daily false spin broadcast to us by the controlled media organisations. There are many ways to tell lies, therefore a tool-kit is required to enable the sleeping masses to wake-up and see for themselves before it is too late, I would like to think my few words can help.

link   
Im pasionated by ufo-s, aliens, atlantis, pompei,......You can talk whit me on messenger! I have to give to you a lot of informations!

link   
I am currently employed by Boeing in the satellite end of their business. I have been an very interested observer and searcher for all types of aircraft and associated technology.

link   
Interested in astronomy,meteorites,space flight. I promise I don't work for NASA or any other government agency! I have my own opinions on he subjects on your site and will state them if I feel the need. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
here to help disseminate awareness and paranoia, that is, the awareness that results from paranoia, not the paranoia that results from awareness

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hi I,m interested in area 6413, I live close to green river Ut and have heard of many stories of unmarked black helicopters about the countryside

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
ex-military special ops type, living the small town life now, just wanting to keep up on whats happening. some things I can add to discussions, some I can't because what I know is either outdated, or they'd hunt me down like a scared rabbit. haha

link   
hi there, i came across this web site as i was lookin for strange happenings, i am a big beliver as i have had many experiences over the years and would love to hear of others experiences

link   
Looking for people and information that will help guide me in my attempts to perhaps gain opportunities that will that will put me at the enterance and possibly down into the depths of the world below.
Interested in government conspiricies related to the subteranian. Although I understand there are more hazards to humans entering into these depths in regards to the reptilian. I am drawn and curious about any possible chance to reach out and touch our ancient ancsestrial brother and sisters, the Lemurians.

More later........

link   
I'm focused on one world government, nwo ties to both freemasonry and the intramystery faith system, and the mathmatical validity of the Bible.

link   
Computer Engineer
Specialized in Hardware/Software Interfaces
I hope to provide some level of technical 'reality check' and listen to some international opinions on interesting topics.

top topics

<< 452  453  454    456  457  458 >>

join