It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 454
<< 451  452  453    455  456  457 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE INFO ON THE FIFTH THIRD BANK ON HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF. I ALSO HAVE PROOF OF A COVER UP IN A FORGED DOCUMENT IN WHICH I HAVE A COPY OF. IT PERTAINS TO A MEDICAL DOCUMENT. VERY MUCH AN ILLEGAL PRACTICE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE INFO ON FIFTH THIRD BANK COVER- UPS AND OTHER RIP OFF SCHEMES. I HAVE VERY VALID INFORMATION........

link   
I am an Indian National.An MBA ,working as a regional manager operations with a leading courier company.I an an adventrous person and from a marine background interested in any subject related to science,mistry ,fact finding,sharing my views on these subjectes and ever ready to learn more on the subject.

link   
Being of a curious nature I found your site while researching area 51, Finding very useful I wish to join to learn what others have to offer and to offer what I know

link   
i got a question will we become telepathic or just our newly born and what color will our eyes be?And secondly i think i heard somewhere that on december 21 2012 that all things will turn against us the animals will ridicule us and that computers and other machinery will start having minds of their own that they to will turn against us can anybody explain this portion to me?

link   
I am a freelance journalist and co-author of The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship.

link   
I'm a glutton for punishment, so I search for answers to the unpopular question...Then punish myself by insisting that I am heard.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I Live in the State of Washington.

This is no Doubt the Most Corrupt State in the Union,

Over 25,000 votes were stolen in the in the last Gubernatorial Election and an incompetent person was elected..

I think that I can contribute to bringing honesty back to state government.

I would hope to learn how to do that.

link   
My hope is to bring a balanced view. I wish to contribute without prejudice. And I want to learn from the perspective of others.

link   
Hello, I've read these forums for quite a few years. I don't really know if I have anything to contribute to these forums, but I certainly would like to try.

link   
I am here mearly to learn, I hope to contribute to discussions and further research topics I find of interest to better understand them.

link   
hope to learn more about all the mystical wonders of the universe.

link   
thoughts on life from a mystic view and to listen to theories from all

link   
Hello, I'm a student at A-levels currently studying Physics,Chemitry,Biology and ICT. I am 17 and come to this site through a link from Astalavista.com

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have been investigating conspiricy theories for years, ever since I read "The Unseen Hand" which was a book about the Federal Reserve System and quite an eye opener for me. I hope that I can find more information on these boards.

link   
i am a enthusiastic self motivated young man willing to learn and discuss with others at www.abovetopsecret.com.

link   
Recent college student, have been intrested in UFO since I was a little kid. The paranormal ranging from everything to everything has always been an intrest to me.

link   
I am into this web site, it shows the American Public ehat they should know and see.

link   
I publish and online emagazine to uphold and protect the Bill of Rights and to examine integral and sustainable politics in the light of current events. I am intereseted in the comments of your readers as they are a good sounding board to test the integrity and quality of sources I come across in my reseach and writing. My focus is essentially local, statewide and national and international. Somewhat broad, I admit, but then Aquarians are usually all over the place. I invite readers to join me at my New Mexico site www.libertysteward.com PS - I try never to disinform, offuscate or misinform readers at any time, so if you ever see anything on my site that doesn't stack up to objective purview please inform me as soon as possible. thank you for your contributiion to this site, mine and the sites of many others in the Free Journalism Movement across America.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
im really interested in knowing more about super powers. i wanna know is this something natural or in other words like a gift from god or its some kind of magic

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The antigen on the red blood cell may be able to be replicated but the RH- factor of the persons blood cannot be whether it be A-,B-,orAB-. I believe that we RH- peoples are the Lost tribes of Isrealites scattered worldwide. Even Yahshua(Jesus) said in the NT that as the days of Noah were so shall the coming of the Son of man be. Nephilim/Human hybrids(giants) outnumbered Noahs pure bloodline family. RH- peoples blood is outnumbered by RH+ blood worldwide as well and it appears we are in the end of days opr close to it. If you wish to discuss this further than please feel free to email me at: BoPeep33@msn.com
Thanks and may Yahshua lead you into all His love and truth and salvation my brothers and sisters.

top topics

<< 451  452  453    455  456  457 >>

join