It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome a new ATS member, Cide

page: 453
<< 450  451  452    454  455  456 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have already written an introduction three times - I don't get an email for some reason, therefore I will make it short. I have been reading this forum for the past three years, but I never had anything but a yahoo email account and it wouldnt let me register with that. Now that I got a university account, I am trying to gain memembership. I am an aerospace engineering major so I will post mostly in the aircraft forum. I am also interested in the supernatural, and had several expiriences, but they are not proven. I want to post some of what I saw. Thats about it really.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
iam 34 married with 5children i am a local indigenous inhabitant of the nation of Australia, there is not to much i can contribute, but i have a desire to gain more understanding and clarity of issues relating to this wed sites, as a local inhabitant of this nation there has been alot of conspiracy in our heads of government towards the local aboriginal people of this nation,in saying that, i hope to connect with people that can help solve what i know is and has been going on from the time of western colonisation through the governmental power of England. Thankyou hope to be accepted.

MTG

link   
One man trying to seek answers to the unknown.

link   
I am a 43 year young married man father of four who had a close encounter 10 years ago with a sphere. This brought my passing interest to a passion.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to chatting with you all.

link   
hello, you have an interessting site which I have enjoyed reading, would like to register so I can get into the discussions.

link   
I have had some experience of being followed and wonder who could be doing it. I would love to hear from others in similar situations.

link   
hi my name is denny and im a firm believer in the paranormal. i also believe that the truth is out there.

link   
Just wanted to ask about using echinacea for the bird flu, because other forums/lists seem to be leaning towards not boosting the immune system because they don't want an increased cytokine storm.

And, if they're choosing to use elderberries, they're going to add turmeric, pepper, and borage oil to counter the increased cytokine release from the elderberry, because they consider it worth elderberry's antiviral properties, and hope the turmeric/pepper/borage will balance things out. The elderberry thing is still being discussed (and is really stressing them out because both sides make sense LOL).

But they're pretty much in agreement AGAINST echinacea for the bird flu, even though they usually love it for other stuff.

But beyond that, I enjoy conspiracy theories, and getting worked up about 'the Man', and NWO stuff X^P

link   
New to this discussion but not to topics in which you discuss here.

link   
If we are alone in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space.
If we ignore the fact of extraterrestrial existence, it would be a great shame of humanity...

link   
I am he who seeks union, He who seeks in peace, and He who offers nothing but friendship and wisdom. I hope to be a voice of reason, logic, and faith

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Middle Eastern scholar and fine arts and architecure scholar/author/resarcher.
Degreed also in Philosophy, broad interests in religion, anthropology, archaeology, military history and keen interest in iconology/iconograpy and ancient cultures of the Near East.

link   
I am a former 93f20 that trained the first deltas in utah.

link   
I am a 37 year old loyal Democrat. I live in Seattle and work in media marketing. I follow politics closely. I only watch Fox News for amusement.

link   
I am what you could call an aviation expert. I have done research in aerodynamics at Stanford, where I designed and taught a course on aviation technology, for which I wrote a 180-page book. I am also an aviation photographer, and have photographed the Patriots jet team during aerobatic manoeuvres in tight formation.

link   
Hello, Im mikey. I`m very interested in things of the extraordinary, like UFO`s,Atlantis ,Lost Civilizations I want to know more and Why ?I can contribute any new information that I come across and I would like to learn all I can about the unknown.

link   
well im very interested in the unknown and the theories that abound

link   
still learning n hope to improve my knowledge especially in aviation world.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi there, i'm Kazzer and this is a little bit about myself.

I got interested in conspiracies a few years ago (Area 51 was what really got me going). Over the years i've gradually got more and more intrigued by them and feel some have serious points that need to be addressed. I hope to learn more through joining this site as i also hope to inform others about how i feel about certain topics.

Thanks for reading,

Kazzer

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello. I am a single mom of two teens, and live in a small town in Oklahoma. I am very interested in the articles I have been reading on this site, and hope to learn and communicate with ya'll about these topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 450  451  452    454  455  456 >>

join